• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Plaza (Old)

Old 12-12-2008, 12:54 PM   #1
LittleBlondePunk
You Need Me Like A Bad Habit
Elite Jounin

LittleBlondePunk is CelestialLittleBlondePunk is CelestialLittleBlondePunk is CelestialLittleBlondePunk is CelestialLittleBlondePunk is CelestialLittleBlondePunk is CelestialLittleBlondePunk is CelestialLittleBlondePunk is CelestialLittleBlondePunk is CelestialLittleBlondePunk is CelestialLittleBlondePunk is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to LittleBlondePunk
Default Do you like to eat cold things on cold days?

It seems like people find that odd. I like eatign ice cream when its cold outside. I like an ice cold drink when its chilly as balls outside. Maybe its something about trying to get my body temp down? Who knows.
Anyway, i always get weird looks or reactions from people.
"Its 30 degrees outside and you want ice cream?....your crazy! This is madness!"
Do you like to eat/drink cold things during the winter? Or do you think its odd? And what do you usually like to consume.

NarutoForums

Old 12-12-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
adee

adee broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!adee broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!adee broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!adee broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!adee broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!adee broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!adee broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!adee broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!adee broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!adee broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!adee broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I love eating ice cream in winter too. Infact more so because since my body temp's adjusted to the winter, my brain doesn't all freeze up.

I like eating cold things in general actually. Most of the leftovers that I have I eat straight outta the fridge instead of heating them up.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:57 PM   #3
Horrid Crow
De Vliegende Hollander
S-Class Missing-nin

Horrid Crow is CelestialHorrid Crow is CelestialHorrid Crow is CelestialHorrid Crow is CelestialHorrid Crow is CelestialHorrid Crow is CelestialHorrid Crow is CelestialHorrid Crow is CelestialHorrid Crow is CelestialHorrid Crow is CelestialHorrid Crow is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Horrid Crow

I love eating icecream all year so yeah.
Nothing tastier then a McFlurry at -5 degrees celcius.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:59 PM   #4
Levithian
Leviathan...
Hokage

Levithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is DivineLevithian is Divine

No, only icy cold drinks in tall frosted glasses.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:04 PM   #5
Empress
stop looking here

Empress has disabled reputation

I always feel like eating ice-cream when the weather is really cold don't really know why, and I don't usually feel like drinking hot chocolate or any kind of tea during that time of the year

Old 12-12-2008, 01:08 PM   #6
Glittercunt
I kill people I like
ANBU Captain

Glittercunt is a guardian of the faithGlittercunt is a guardian of the faithGlittercunt is a guardian of the faithGlittercunt is a guardian of the faithGlittercunt is a guardian of the faithGlittercunt is a guardian of the faithGlittercunt is a guardian of the faithGlittercunt is a guardian of the faithGlittercunt is a guardian of the faithGlittercunt is a guardian of the faithGlittercunt is a guardian of the faith

I like eating cold stuff in cold weather, just yesturday I ate frozen yogurt

Sometimes I crave frozen stuff I think its because seeing all this snow and it reminds me of ice cream or something.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:44 PM   #7
Jagon Fox
Bad-Ass Uke Girl!
Legendary Ninja

Jagon Fox is CelestialJagon Fox is CelestialJagon Fox is CelestialJagon Fox is CelestialJagon Fox is CelestialJagon Fox is CelestialJagon Fox is CelestialJagon Fox is CelestialJagon Fox is CelestialJagon Fox is CelestialJagon Fox is Celestial

nope, only because i don't like being cold...but different strokes for different folks!

Old 12-12-2008, 01:49 PM   #8
+Kohana_Ame+
Daughter of Evil ♥
ANBU Captain

+Kohana_Ame+ is a guardian of the faith+Kohana_Ame+ is a guardian of the faith+Kohana_Ame+ is a guardian of the faith+Kohana_Ame+ is a guardian of the faith+Kohana_Ame+ is a guardian of the faith+Kohana_Ame+ is a guardian of the faith+Kohana_Ame+ is a guardian of the faith+Kohana_Ame+ is a guardian of the faith+Kohana_Ame+ is a guardian of the faith+Kohana_Ame+ is a guardian of the faith+Kohana_Ame+ is a guardian of the faith

Yes, especially frozen pie :3

Old 12-12-2008, 01:56 PM   #9
The_Unforgiven
Grazie Paolo
Hokage

The_Unforgiven is AscendantThe_Unforgiven is AscendantThe_Unforgiven is AscendantThe_Unforgiven is AscendantThe_Unforgiven is AscendantThe_Unforgiven is AscendantThe_Unforgiven is AscendantThe_Unforgiven is AscendantThe_Unforgiven is AscendantThe_Unforgiven is AscendantThe_Unforgiven is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to The_Unforgiven

Old 12-12-2008, 01:59 PM   #10
|)/-\\/\/|\|
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Jounin

|)/-\\/\/|\| is Luminary|)/-\\/\/|\| is Luminary|)/-\\/\/|\| is Luminary|)/-\\/\/|\| is Luminary|)/-\\/\/|\| is Luminary|)/-\\/\/|\| is Luminary|)/-\\/\/|\| is Luminary|)/-\\/\/|\| is Luminary|)/-\\/\/|\| is Luminary|)/-\\/\/|\| is Luminary|)/-\\/\/|\| is Luminary

I actually do, except that I'm having a very bad cold now, it's been for a week and it's not getting any better. So much for cold stuff, stuck with tea

Old 12-12-2008, 02:17 PM   #11
Valentine ♥
Sing it like a drunken prophet
Special Jounin

Valentine ♥ is LuminaryValentine ♥ is LuminaryValentine ♥ is LuminaryValentine ♥ is LuminaryValentine ♥ is LuminaryValentine ♥ is LuminaryValentine ♥ is LuminaryValentine ♥ is LuminaryValentine ♥ is LuminaryValentine ♥ is LuminaryValentine ♥ is Luminary
Send a message via MSN to Valentine ♥

I traveled to Jamba Juice to get a smoothie in 40 degree weather & rain with only a dress on!

I still don't know why... >.>

Old 12-12-2008, 02:30 PM   #12
Pedobear Jr
Pedo to the Stars
Genin

Pedobear Jr is a glorious beacon of lightPedobear Jr is a glorious beacon of lightPedobear Jr is a glorious beacon of lightPedobear Jr is a glorious beacon of lightPedobear Jr is a glorious beacon of lightPedobear Jr is a glorious beacon of lightPedobear Jr is a glorious beacon of lightPedobear Jr is a glorious beacon of lightPedobear Jr is a glorious beacon of lightPedobear Jr is a glorious beacon of lightPedobear Jr is a glorious beacon of light

I eat ice cream all year. Can't get enough of it!

Old 12-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #13
kunoichi_doctor22
(ɔ'.')=ɔ(♯x_x)
Elite Jounin

kunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendantkunoichi_doctor22 is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to kunoichi_doctor22

i just had some ice cream and i'm freezing my water bottle (something i always do)

Old 12-12-2008, 02:58 PM   #14
Paracetamol Boy
Pretty Fly For A Shite Guy
Pretentious Plebeian

Paracetamol Boy has disabled reputation

People say I am a crazy person for drinking liquid nitrogen in winter. What's up with that?

Old 12-12-2008, 03:01 PM   #15
Smoke
▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
Hokage

Smoke is invincible under the sunSmoke is invincible under the sunSmoke is invincible under the sunSmoke is invincible under the sunSmoke is invincible under the sunSmoke is invincible under the sunSmoke is invincible under the sunSmoke is invincible under the sunSmoke is invincible under the sunSmoke is invincible under the sunSmoke is invincible under the sun
Send a message via MSN to Smoke

Yea, I like eating cold stuff during all seasons.

Old 12-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #16
Dark_wolf247
The vision of homoexcelsior.
Legendary Ninja

Dark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Dark_wolf247 Send a message via MSN to Dark_wolf247

Winter's the best time to eat ice cream, I always say.

Old 12-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #17
Kanali
Legendary Ninja

Kanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is TranscendentKanali is Transcendent

I eat tasty stuff everyday hot or cold :xzaru

Old 12-12-2008, 03:20 PM   #18
Squee717
Genin

Squee717 is a guardian of the faithSquee717 is a guardian of the faithSquee717 is a guardian of the faithSquee717 is a guardian of the faithSquee717 is a guardian of the faithSquee717 is a guardian of the faithSquee717 is a guardian of the faithSquee717 is a guardian of the faithSquee717 is a guardian of the faithSquee717 is a guardian of the faithSquee717 is a guardian of the faith

I don't really eat cold foods but I would have a cold drink no matter the weather.

Old 12-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #19
Rios

Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!Rios is a loser I can't hate!

No. But I dont like to eat cold stuff in the summer too so

Old 12-12-2008, 04:04 PM   #20
Vanity
Banned

Vanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is Eternal

Yeah sometimes. I still eat ice cream in the winter sometimes and I'll also still order Ice Caps at Tim Hortons in the winter.

I mean I feel more like it in the summer but some stuff I just enjoy eating so I'll still eat it in the winter. I mean, I probably won't order something cold if I'm not going to be eating it inside though. I don't think I will be drinking something really cold while walking outside somewhere in the winter. LOL.