• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives
View Poll Results: Who does Sakura really loves right now?
Sasuke 20 52.63%
Naruto 18 47.37%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #21
roninmedia
The Rambling Ronin
ANBU Squad Leader

roninmedia is Luminaryroninmedia is Luminaryroninmedia is Luminaryroninmedia is Luminaryroninmedia is Luminaryroninmedia is Luminaryroninmedia is Luminaryroninmedia is Luminaryroninmedia is Luminaryroninmedia is Luminaryroninmedia is Luminary
Send a message via ICQ to roninmedia Send a message via AIM to roninmedia Send a message via MSN to roninmedia Send a message via Yahoo to roninmedia

You can tell in my signature that I like Naruto with Sakura.

I believe there will be a point in the story where Sakura will have to make a choice between the two of them. This was set way back during the bell exam where Kakashi told her to kill Naruto or Sasuke dies. This was brought up again in the beginning of part two where Sakura vows to protect them both. There are also situational parallels of Sakura to Sasuke in part one and Sakura to Naruto in part two. Eventually, I think will have to consider that she can't save both.
Spoiler:
Naruto had to consider whether he can save Sasuke and the village.
This is what her growing up will be, if someone has to die to lead to it, so be it.

NarutoForums

Old 11-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #22
MuseSilver
till the fat lady sings...
Academy Teacher

MuseSilver is CelestialMuseSilver is CelestialMuseSilver is CelestialMuseSilver is CelestialMuseSilver is CelestialMuseSilver is CelestialMuseSilver is CelestialMuseSilver is CelestialMuseSilver is CelestialMuseSilver is CelestialMuseSilver is Celestial

None of us really know.

I do believe, that if her feelings remained static from part one... all the recent ambiguity surrounding this would be a waste of panels. Why bother hiding it?

If her feelings haven't changed we'd be getting more sad flashbacks from chapter 181, or even internal thoughts regarding Sasuke. Like Naruto does. Basically any reminders of her interactions with Sasuke (from the chunnin exams, FoD, Gaara fight, Zabuza arc, anything) would have been convincing enough. With Naruto we get this, especially with the flashbacks to the VotE fight. Of course you can argue he's the main character, but if Sakura's romantic interest was meant to be concrete, we'd be seeing at least a fraction of this 'obsessive' behavior from her too. Her feelings wouldn't have to be analyzed as much as it is now.

Instead we're seeing numerous interactions with Naruto, which includes blushing, offering to feed him, almost sacrificing herself to help him (KN4), even receiving commentary from two different people about her feelings regarding him (Yamato and Sai ). Why would Kishi bother including these characters' opinions if her feelings were still the same??

Bottom line, there would be no mystery about her feelings if she was shown thinking about Sasuke as much as she did in part one. Simple as that.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #23
gabzilla
Yuri Queen
God of Shinobi

gabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninmedia View Post
You can tell in my signature that I like Naruto with Sakura.

I believe there will be a point in the story where Sakura will have to make a choice between the two of them. This was set way back during the bell exam where Kakashi told her to kill Naruto or Sasuke dies. This was brought up again in the beginning of part two where Sakura vows to protect them both. There are also situational parallels of Sakura to Sasuke in part one and Sakura to Naruto in part two. Eventually, I think will have to consider that she can't save both.
Spoiler:
Naruto had to consider whether he can save Sasuke and the village.
This is what her growing up will be, if someone has to die to lead to it, so be it.
Since when is Naruto a shoujo?

Bear in mind that if she chooses Naruto and Sasuke dies, Naruto will kill himself.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:54 PM   #24
Dokiz1
_
Jounin

Dokiz1 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabzilla View Post
Since when is Naruto a shoujo?

Bear in mind that if she chooses Naruto and Sasuke dies, Naruto will kill himself.

Doesn't need to be a shoujo it almost happened in part 1 ... And i dont see what is so shoujo in it ...

Wheres the option none because her feelings are ambiguous?

/in b4 Jizz dupes

Old 11-18-2008, 02:04 PM   #25
Petros
Lazy Person
Chuunin

Petros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to Petros

Quote:
Now you're just trolling for the fun of it

Not that he shouldn't kill himself already for insisting on chasing after so much fail, it just can't be good for one's health.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:07 PM   #26
gabzilla
Yuri Queen
God of Shinobi

gabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternalgabzilla is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokiz1 View Post
Doesn't need to be a shoujo it almost happened in part 1...
When?

I mean, other than for comedy purposes.

Quote:
And i dont see what is so shoujo in it ...
A girl torn because she doesn't know which boy she wants and having to make a love!decision that will decide their fates?

Please. It's so shoujo it hurts.

This is a manga about friendship and bonds, not about Sakura's love life. Naruto and Sasuke share a bond much deeper than the one Sakura has with either of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petros View Post
Now you're just trolling for the fun of it

Not that he shouldn't kill himself already for insisting on chasing after so much fail, it just can't be good for one's health.
Be honest, Sasuke left and Naruto is chasing after him with such passion I'm honestly wondering if Kishimoto plans to make it canon in the end.

If Sasuke dies, Naruto won't be able to cope. Heck, he went batshit just by hearing Orochimaru say he was totally his bitch seduced by the Dark Side.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #27
zuul
Madarafag
Hokage

zuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareil

Probably Naruto, even if it totally sucks.

OMG she beats him because she lurves him !!!!, you find plenty of that kind of kidergarten romance in shonen anyway.

And because we all know, that Naruto as the crappy main character he is will get all he has ever wanted by the end.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #28
Dokiz1
_
Jounin

Quote:
When?

I mean, other than for comedy purposes.

A girl torn because she doesn't know which boy she wants and having to make a love!decision that will decide their fates?

Please. It's so shoujo it hurts.

This is a manga about friendship and bonds, not about Sakura's love life. Naruto and Sasuke share a bond much deeper than the one Sakura has with either of them.

It was comedy? Funny i didnt laugh at it...

But this doesn't the fact that there's still a posiblity, even Kakashi said it could happen. So theres a possibilty Shoujo or not :D.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:18 PM   #29
gabzilla
Yuri Queen
God of Shinobi

Quote:
It was comedy? Funny i didnt laugh at it...
Once again, I ask "When?" Because if you are talking about Kakashi and that bell test... he also tricked her into thinking Sasuke was almost dead
and that was played for laughs.

Quote:
But this doesn't the fact that there's still a posiblity, even Kakashi said it could happen. So theres a possibilty Shoujo or not :D.
Kakashi said Sakura would decide Naruto and Sasuke's fate depending on who she wants to sex?

Man, I must have missed that chapter.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:27 PM   #30
Dokiz1
_
Jounin

Quote:
Once again, I ask "When?" Because if you are talking about Kakashi and that bell test... he also trciked her into thinking Sasuke was almost dead
and that was played for laughs.

Here http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/8/naruto_v02_ch008_014/

Yup some tricks that could happen in the futur

Quote:
Kakashi said Sakura would decide Naruto and Sasuke's fate depending on who she wants to sex?

Uh?? I said if something like that happen Sakura will have to make a choice or do something about it..

Old 11-18-2008, 02:28 PM   #31
Petros
Lazy Person
Chuunin

Petros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hopePetros is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Doujinshi. They're teh canonz
... or is it fanfiction??

Either way, and to be somewhat serious, and despite who she wants to smex, she might be put in such a position, because otherwise, she'd most likely be filler space, since neither Sasuke nor Naruto really need her for anything.
Sasuke has bite'n'heal Karin and Naruto has the fox to heal him.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #32
Vanity
Banned

Vanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is Eternal

I think that she's still more into Sasuke and sees Naruto more in a brother/friend kind of way.

Spoiler:

She went crazy over that Sai x Sasuke jutsu that Konohamaru did so....I don't really think she is over Sasuke yet.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:36 PM   #33
gabzilla
Yuri Queen
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Here http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/8/naruto_v02_ch008_014/

Yup some tricks that could happen in the futur
Right, Naruto is obviously shocked by the seriousness of the moment.

Hey, maybe Naruto and Sasuke will kiss in the last chapter! Or Naruto will henge as Sasuke again and trick Sakura into kissing him!

Spoiler:
Or a fart will be anough to beat Pain! The possibilities!

Quote:
Uh?? I said if something like that happen Sakura will have to make a choice or do something about it..
Let's be honest, if Sakura lets Sasuke die Naruto will never forgive her.

Quote:
Doujinshi. They're teh canonz
... or is it fanfiction??
The problem with fanfiction/doujin is that they contradict each other.

Quote:
Either way, and to be somewhat serious, and despite who she wants to smex, she might be put in such a position, because otherwise, she'd most likely be filler space, since neither Sasuke nor Naruto really need her for anything.
Sasuke has bite'n'heal Karin and Naruto has the fox to heal him.
Now that's more like it.

Or you know, she'll run between them in the middle of a fight and this time they'll really kill her she will stop them... somehow... with the power of Threesome team love.

Last edited by halfhearted; 11-19-2008 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Spoilers must be tagged in the HoU
Old 11-18-2008, 02:43 PM   #34
Dokiz1
_
Jounin

Quote:
Right, Naruto is obviously shocked by the seriousness of the moment.

Hey, maybe Naruto and Sasuke will kiss in the last chapter! Or Naruto will henge as Sasuke again and trick Sakura into kissing him!

Kakashi was demonstrating some trick that could really happen in a fight or whatsoever i was not talking about some immature tricks ...

Quote:
If something like that happen we will never know what will happen until it does.. so

Old 11-18-2008, 02:49 PM   #35
Petros
Lazy Person
Chuunin

Quote:
Or we'll actually see something as epic as Zabuza arc.
... as if
Quote:
Spoiler:
Or a thousand years of pain jutsu with a bomb-kunai will hit Madara

Quote:
Agreed.
Quote:
The problem with fanfiction/doujin is that they contradict each other.
Hence my dilemma
Quote:
Or you know, she'll run between them in the middle of a fight and this time they'll really kill her she will stop them... somehow... with the power of Threesome team love.
Or whine and cry no jutsu

Last edited by halfhearted; 11-19-2008 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Spoilers must be tagged in the HoU
Old 11-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #36
gabzilla
Yuri Queen
God of Shinobi

Quote:
Kakashi was demonstrating some trick that could really happen in a fight or whatsoever i was not talking about some immature tricks ...
Don't underestimate the power of farts.

Quote:
If something like that happen we will never know what will happen until it does.. so
Well, that could apply to almost every crack theory known to men...

Quote:
Or we'll actually see something as epic as Zabuza arc.
... as if
And secondary characters will be more than wallpaper.
... never ever again.

Quote:
Or a thousand years of pain jutsu with a bomb-kunai will hit Madara
That's why Kakashi showed them that technique.

Quote:
Hence my dilemma
I know

Quote:
Or whine and cry no jutsu
Indeed. Water jutsus are powerful.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #37
Dokiz1
_
Jounin

Quote:
Don't underestimate the power of farts.
I think it only work on Kiba and his Clan.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:01 PM   #38
Sunkeye
d e p r e s s e d
Rookie

Sunkeye has a brilliant futureSunkeye has a brilliant futureSunkeye has a brilliant futureSunkeye has a brilliant futureSunkeye has a brilliant futureSunkeye has a brilliant futureSunkeye has a brilliant futureSunkeye has a brilliant futureSunkeye has a brilliant futureSunkeye has a brilliant futureSunkeye has a brilliant future
Zero

I know she loves being an ass thats as much as I Can tell you lol jk she just seems really confuzzled :x

Old 11-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #39
Petros
Lazy Person
Chuunin

Quote:
And secondary characters will be more than wallpaper.
... never ever again.
Right now even the main characters seem wallpaper. One's an emo whose whole life goal is to get revenge, for crying out loud, he just doesn't get revenge for being born because his brother beat him to it and the other wastes his life in pursuit of the emo one... Wind beats lightning. F@€k that, Wind keeps fire alive!
Spoiler:

...I'm actually thankful for Pain killing Jiraiya ( ) if only for taking naruto off sasuke mode...

Quote:
That's why Kakashi showed them that technique.
Off course! Sharingan predicts the future
Quote:
Indeed. WaterKisame-element jutsus are powerful.
fix'd

Last edited by halfhearted; 11-19-2008 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Spoilers must be tagged in the HoU
Old 11-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #40
Nora
I'll let you know when I care
ANBU Recruit

Nora is a paragon of hopeNora is a paragon of hopeNora is a paragon of hopeNora is a paragon of hopeNora is a paragon of hopeNora is a paragon of hopeNora is a paragon of hopeNora is a paragon of hopeNora is a paragon of hopeNora is a paragon of hopeNora is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to Nora Send a message via MSN to Nora

I think she's starting to love Naruto more and more, but I'm not quite sure her love for Sasuke is completely gone yet. But oh well, I voted for Naruto