Sasuke stronger than Madara?? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Naruto Theories

Old 11-12-2008, 05:10 AM   #1
Lara-chan
Rookie

Lara-chan is just really niceLara-chan is just really niceLara-chan is just really niceLara-chan is just really niceLara-chan is just really nice
Sasuke Sasuke stronger than Madara??

In chapter 397 Madara said:'Fortunately,I managed to keep a few secrets even from him....f I hadn't I'd be dead right now.
What did he mean?What a secret?It is possible that Sasuke is stronger than him and that it better If Madara doesn't tell too much???

NarutoForums

Old 11-12-2008, 05:16 AM   #2
HawkMan
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

HawkMan is ElysianHawkMan is ElysianHawkMan is ElysianHawkMan is ElysianHawkMan is ElysianHawkMan is ElysianHawkMan is ElysianHawkMan is ElysianHawkMan is ElysianHawkMan is ElysianHawkMan is Elysian

He was talking about Itachi, Madara kept secrets from Itachi. If Itachi had known about his abilities, he might have found a way to kill him.

Sasuke still has alot of growing to match Madara in skill and power. He must first obtain the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, and then be able to use that Doujustsu to take down the Invincible, Immortal...Uchiha Madara.

Personally, I don't think he can take him alone. Since Madara has played a role in every major event in the Manga, he is the Final Villain that Naruto and Sasuke must face together.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:35 AM   #3
akatsuki_master
Rules all that is Akatsuki
Chuunin

akatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkMan View Post
He was talking about Itachi, Madara kept secrets from Itachi. If Itachi had known about his abilities, he might have found a way to kill him.

Sasuke still has alot of growing to match Madara in skill and power. He must first obtain the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, and then be able to use that Doujustsu to take down the Invincible, Immortal...Uchiha Madara.

Personally, I don't think he can take him alone. Since Madara has played a role in every major event in the Manga, he is the Final Villain that Naruto and Sasuke must face together.
well said

though if he is the end villain is still hard to say since there are still some unknown factors like the kabuto/orochi fusion

Old 11-12-2008, 06:47 AM   #4
Csdabest
O.Y.D. Chris Styles
God of Shinobi

Csdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Csdabest Send a message via MSN to Csdabest Send a message via Yahoo to Csdabest

Through out the manga. Both Naruto and Sasuke have had their share of incomplete solo victories. Pain belongs to Naruto. Madara Belongs to Sasuke. The only way Sasuke and the Uchiha name can be cleared is getting rid of Madara. Its the only thing Sasuke has to do by himself. Most likely Kabuchimaru will be the actual last villain that team 7 will have to take down.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:55 AM   #5
Immortalblood
Academy Student

Immortalblood is just really niceImmortalblood is just really niceImmortalblood is just really niceImmortalblood is just really nice

yea so far ill say sasuke

Old 11-12-2008, 07:04 AM   #6
Csdabest
O.Y.D. Chris Styles
God of Shinobi

Csdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is RapturousCsdabest is Rapturous
Send a message via AIM to Csdabest Send a message via MSN to Csdabest Send a message via Yahoo to Csdabest

But as of now I will say Madara is stronger than Sasuke. When they fight Sasuke will be around his level or have an amazing plan. But Sasuke does have the potential to shit on Madara in strength and Sharingan.

Old 11-12-2008, 07:36 AM   #7
Fireworm
Rookie

Fireworm has a brilliant futureFireworm has a brilliant futureFireworm has a brilliant futureFireworm has a brilliant futureFireworm has a brilliant futureFireworm has a brilliant futureFireworm has a brilliant futureFireworm has a brilliant futureFireworm has a brilliant futureFireworm has a brilliant futureFireworm has a brilliant future

Killer bee>Sasuke>madara?

LOL

Old 11-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #8
akatsuki_master
Rules all that is Akatsuki
Chuunin

akatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdomakatsuki_master is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworm View Post
Killer bee>Sasuke>madara?

LOL
killer bee was kicking his ass because he hadnt recovered from the itachi fight (so the manga says) and he wasnt used to the mangekyo yet

Old 11-12-2008, 09:37 AM   #9
†_Camorra_†
Bitches gonna bitch
God of Shinobi

†_Camorra_† is Elysian†_Camorra_† is Elysian†_Camorra_† is Elysian†_Camorra_† is Elysian†_Camorra_† is Elysian†_Camorra_† is Elysian†_Camorra_† is Elysian†_Camorra_† is Elysian†_Camorra_† is Elysian†_Camorra_† is Elysian†_Camorra_† is Elysian
Send a message via Skype™ to †_Camorra_†

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki_master View Post
killer bee was kicking his ass because he hadnt recovered from the itachi fight (so the manga says) and he wasnt used to the mangekyo yet
And Bee was exhausted from his training since he said that calling on his Bijuu takes away nearly all of his strength,plus Sasuke got Juugos chakra at the end.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:40 AM   #10
Sasuke_Bateman
ö

Sasuke_Bateman has disabled reputation

Madara would bitch slap Sasuke into oblivion

Old 11-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #11
yourewlnner
Chuunin

yourewlnner is a paragon of hopeyourewlnner is a paragon of hopeyourewlnner is a paragon of hopeyourewlnner is a paragon of hopeyourewlnner is a paragon of hopeyourewlnner is a paragon of hopeyourewlnner is a paragon of hopeyourewlnner is a paragon of hopeyourewlnner is a paragon of hopeyourewlnner is a paragon of hopeyourewlnner is a paragon of hope

Even if you use Sasuke's fight with Itachi as an excuse, Killerbee still kicked his ass. I think Tobi could take out Killerbee, but I don't think Sasuke is close to being at Tobi's level yet.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #12
PurePain
Academy Student

PurePain is on a distinguished road

I'd say that Sasuke is nowhere near Madara at this state, but he will definately get there..

Old 11-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #13
Hiruzen
Master Debater
Legendary Ninja

Hiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is CelestialHiruzen is Celestial

No, he isn't really even Itachi's level currently.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:34 PM   #14
Dark Saga
The Dawnbringer
Examiner

Dark Saga is a paragon of hopeDark Saga is a paragon of hopeDark Saga is a paragon of hopeDark Saga is a paragon of hopeDark Saga is a paragon of hopeDark Saga is a paragon of hopeDark Saga is a paragon of hopeDark Saga is a paragon of hopeDark Saga is a paragon of hopeDark Saga is a paragon of hopeDark Saga is a paragon of hope

He isn't in even in Jiraiya,Itachi,killerbee level

what you talking about?

Old 11-12-2008, 06:57 PM   #15
Swagger
Badiator
Elite Teacher

Swagger is a paragon of hopeSwagger is a paragon of hopeSwagger is a paragon of hopeSwagger is a paragon of hopeSwagger is a paragon of hopeSwagger is a paragon of hopeSwagger is a paragon of hopeSwagger is a paragon of hopeSwagger is a paragon of hopeSwagger is a paragon of hopeSwagger is a paragon of hope

If he is stronger then itachi he is way stronger then sasuke, he got owned by a guy trying to lose.

Old 11-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #16
Kyuubi Naruto
My time is here...
#narutofan crew > you

Kyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultraKyuubi Naruto is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Kyuubi Naruto

I'm just going to say this.

Madara has a more evolved Sharingan and he's had it tons of years way before Sasuke's birth.

That's enough proof that he's beyond Sasuke.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:09 PM   #17
John Connor
Lightning Tiger
Legendary Ninja

John Connor est le sans pareilJohn Connor est le sans pareilJohn Connor est le sans pareilJohn Connor est le sans pareilJohn Connor est le sans pareilJohn Connor est le sans pareilJohn Connor est le sans pareilJohn Connor est le sans pareilJohn Connor est le sans pareilJohn Connor est le sans pareilJohn Connor est le sans pareil

if Sasuke is stronger than Madara that means Killer Bee could solo Akatsuki

Last edited by John Connor; 11-13-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:07 PM   #18
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

i think madara will also be naruto's fight if he was the one who really summoned the kyuubi that cause naruto to suffer. because that lead to naruto being a jinchiriki and losing his father maybe mother. and i think sasuke's main fight will be danzou.

Old 11-13-2008, 04:10 PM   #19
starkleader
Chuunin

starkleader has disabled reputation

i dont think the kyubi was the cause of naruto's suffering as much as it will be for a good use for him
i cant imagine how will naruto be when he could summon the kyubi wow

Old 11-13-2008, 04:23 PM   #20
Gabe
Murim Grand Master
God of Shinobi

Gabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is TranscendentGabe is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Gabe

naruto would have his parents who could teach him better if the kyuubi was not summoned. he has 4x the chakra as kakashi he will still be a force with training from his parents since he is young. so i think it has caused all his problems because he was hated and feared because of it.