Killer Bee Vs. Naruto - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Manga Battledome
View Poll Results: Who Will Win??
Killer Bee 25 52.08%
Naruto 23 47.92%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-2008, 03:29 AM   #1
alexxb
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

alexxb is a jewel in the roughalexxb is a jewel in the roughalexxb is a jewel in the roughalexxb is a jewel in the rough
Default Killer Bee Vs. Naruto

Conditions: None/Both can use everything they have shown in the manga.
Starting Distance: 20 meters.
State of Mind: Blood-lust/Out for the kill
No Interruptions or Distractions/Fight Till Death

I think Killer Bee would win (shocking huh) because he has more experience with his biju, stronger, faster, more battle experience, and his unpredictable sword taijutsu. But if Naruto was able to get a FRS on Killer Bee, I would wonder if his biju would heal him (probably not).... There is also

Futton > Raiton

Anyways, who do you think will win (and why). This would definitely be an interesting fight.

This is a serious fight, which means no playing around from Kirabi anyone and there is NO PnJ.

Last edited by alexxb; 09-17-2008 at 12:31 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 09-16-2008, 03:37 AM   #2
Euraj
Declaration of War
God of Shinobi

Euraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareilEuraj est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Euraj Send a message via Yahoo to Euraj
Yondaime

My guess of the winner of this battle is around Rasen-Shuriken too. I'd say, Kakuzu was a bit faster than Naruto too, but this was canceled by Naruto's clever usage of his Shadow Clones. Something to remember is, Naruto trying to land this Jutsu wouldn't be like Sasuke's little scuffle with the Jin in 411. You can't simply block Rasen-Shuriken with something like a sword, or can you merely sidestep it. The reason is because even Naruto just hits the ground, you would still have this problem:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/341/012-013/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/341/014/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/341/016/

Honestly, I would dare venture and say this would harm the Hachibi in his full form... After all, something like Amaterasu, in which Sasuke avoided with a mere Kawamiri, took it down.

Old 09-16-2008, 03:57 AM   #3
alexxb
Genin

alexxb is a jewel in the roughalexxb is a jewel in the roughalexxb is a jewel in the roughalexxb is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euraj View Post
My guess of the winner of this battle is around Rasen-Shuriken too. I'd say, Kakuzu was a bit faster than Naruto too, but this was canceled by Naruto's clever usage of his Shadow Clones. Something to remember is, Naruto trying to land this Jutsu wouldn't be like Sasuke's little scuffle with the Jin in 411. You can't simply block Rasen-Shuriken with something like a sword, or can you merely sidestep it. The reason is because even Naruto just hits the ground, you would still have this problem:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/341/012-013/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/341/014/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/341/016/

Honestly, I would dare venture and say this would harm the Hachibi in his full form... After all, something like Amaterasu, in which Sasuke avoided with a mere Kawamiri, took it down.
You I think Kakuza was also a bit faster but I think that Kirabi is MUCH faster than Kakuza. He is definitely faster than Sasuke and Sasuke is also really fast (I think they say he is as fast as Lee with weights). Kirabi pretty much laughed at Sasuke's speed when he did this then this which lead to this. With that said, I'm pretty sure Naruto wouldn't even be able to keep up with Kirabi's speed (maybe with senjutsu but thats a different story) but that is where his clones would come in and "balance" things out. I'm pretty sure that FRS would still do the same thing to Kirabi that it did to Kakuza. So, I guess it all comes down to if Naruto can land a FRS on Kirabi.

Or, KN? Vs Kirabi Biju Form.

This would be a good fight.

Old 09-16-2008, 04:00 AM   #4
Lindgren
Banned
ANBU Captain

Lindgren is a guardian of the faithLindgren is a guardian of the faithLindgren is a guardian of the faithLindgren is a guardian of the faithLindgren is a guardian of the faithLindgren is a guardian of the faithLindgren is a guardian of the faithLindgren is a guardian of the faithLindgren is a guardian of the faithLindgren is a guardian of the faithLindgren is a guardian of the faith

Eh, I don't know how strong the current Naruto is, but at any rate, he is strong.

In the end, Naruto have Kyuubi at this disposal, if it would come to that, he would win either way.

Old 09-16-2008, 04:05 AM   #5
TreeofSephri
Scion of Balance
Missing-nin

TreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of light

Hachibi's speed and strength are defeated by Naruto's fighting style. Hachibi's fighting style will not help much when he is surrounded by thousands of clones. If anything, he will merely waste chakra killing clones and leave himself open to a FRS to the back.

Old 09-16-2008, 07:27 AM   #6
EastPole
Dying Thoughts
Academy Teacher

EastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant future

20 meter starting distance allows Hachibi to blitz and kill Naruto. As far as I can tell he has no way around that.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #7
Gary
Zap!
Hokage

Gary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is Eternal

FRS takes to long to build up the Killer bee will hit naruto already.
Killer bee just keeps attacking naruto till he dies.....

Old 09-16-2008, 09:51 AM   #8
Enclave
Mr. Flibble's very cross
God of Shinobi

Enclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is Rapturous

He would have fared far better than Sasuke, that's for certain. He wouldn't have been stupid enough to attack straight on like Sasuke did.

Due to Killer Bee's not caring to dodge Chidori it does make me wonder if he would dodge the Fuuton: Rasengan (no need for the FRS unless he goes Biju mode), after all I doubt he could tank the Fuuton: Rasengan the way he could Chidori and 1 FR to the chest would almost certainly kill him.

Basically, Killer Bee would most certainly win eventually (tougher fight than against Sasuke if only because Naruto's use of Kage Bunshin, Naruto is just better suited to fight somebody like Killer Bee) however the way he under-estimates his opponents does make me think Naruto does stand a chance as he does have a couple "I win" jutsu that could actually work on Killer Bee unlike Sasuke's Raitons. Obviously Naruto also has an elemental advantage which as we saw in the Sasuke vs Deidara fight is a pretty considerable advantage.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:35 AM   #9
alexxb
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindgren View Post
Eh, I don't know how strong the current Naruto is, but at any rate, he is strong.

In the end, Naruto have Kyuubi at this disposal, if it would come to that, he would win either way.
If it came down to a biju battle I'm not sure because I know Naruto will lose in biju battle in his 4-Tails form, but Kyuubi would most likely grow another tail. But, since we haven't seen that and the thread says, only things we have seen I will say that Killer Bee wins the biju battle because he just has WAY more experience with it than Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
He would have fared far better than Sasuke, that's for certain. He wouldn't have been stupid enough to attack straight on like Sasuke did.

Due to Killer Bee's not caring to dodge Chidori it does make me wonder if he would dodge the Fuuton: Rasengan (no need for the FRS unless he goes Biju mode), after all I doubt he could tank the Fuuton: Rasengan the way he could Chidori and 1 FR to the chest would almost certainly kill him.

Basically, Killer Bee would most certainly win eventually (tougher fight than against Sasuke if only because Naruto's use of Kage Bunshin, Naruto is just better suited to fight somebody like Killer Bee) however the way he under-estimates his opponents does make me think Naruto does stand a chance as he does have a couple "I win" jutsu that could actually work on Killer Bee unlike Sasuke's Raitons. Obviously Naruto also has an elemental advantage which as we saw in the Sasuke vs Deidara fight is a pretty considerable advantage.
Kirabi might just move out the of the FS. It was different with Sasuke because he also had a Raiton element so he could cancel out Sasuke's attack, but I'm pretty sure that Kirabi would know

Futton > Raiton

and make an attempt to dodge it. But this is a blood-lust fight so no need to worry about will he do ____ and ____ because they are both out for the kill and Kirabi wouldn't be "playing" around with Naruto like he did with Sasuke.

Old 09-16-2008, 12:27 PM   #10
G-Man
It Ain't Easy Being G...
Legendary Ninja

G-Man is CelestialG-Man is CelestialG-Man is CelestialG-Man is CelestialG-Man is CelestialG-Man is CelestialG-Man is CelestialG-Man is CelestialG-Man is CelestialG-Man is CelestialG-Man is Celestial

In-character, I would have given this to Naruto simply because Kirabi plays too much with obviously inferior foes.

Bloodlusted, Kirabi either blitzes Naruto, or goes full bijuu, and now we have Hachibi vs four tailed Naruto. That one is anyone's guess.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:23 PM   #11
Munboy Dracule O'Brian

Munboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareilMunboy Dracule O'Brian est le sans pareil

I say Naruto as Killer Bee IC will underestimate Naruto.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:19 PM   #12
durtycheese
jiraiya=fail

durtycheese is a paragon of hopedurtycheese is a paragon of hopedurtycheese is a paragon of hopedurtycheese is a paragon of hopedurtycheese is a paragon of hopedurtycheese is a paragon of hopedurtycheese is a paragon of hopedurtycheese is a paragon of hopedurtycheese is a paragon of hopedurtycheese is a paragon of hopedurtycheese is a paragon of hope

i dont think naruto has the skill and strength to beat hachbi.... not yet at least.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #13
Enclave
Mr. Flibble's very cross
God of Shinobi

Enclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is RapturousEnclave is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxb View Post
If it came down to a biju battle I'm not sure because I know Naruto will lose in biju battle in his 4-Tails form, but Kyuubi would most likely grow another tail. But, since we haven't seen that and the thread says, only things we have seen I will say that Killer Bee wins the biju battle because he just has WAY more experience with it than Naruto.

Kirabi might just move out the of the FS. It was different with Sasuke because he also had a Raiton element so he could cancel out Sasuke's attack, but I'm pretty sure that Kirabi would know

Futton > Raiton

and make an attempt to dodge it. But this is a blood-lust fight so no need to worry about will he do ____ and ____ because they are both out for the kill and Kirabi wouldn't be "playing" around with Naruto like he did with Sasuke.
Thing is though that there's no point in this topic if it's bloodlusted, after all if it's blood lusted Naruto doesn't really stand a whole lot of a chance (still would have done better than Sasuke though). However if you do it in character Naruto could potentially pull off a win.

Old 09-16-2008, 03:39 PM   #14
EastPole
Dying Thoughts
Academy Teacher

EastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant futureEastPole has a brilliant future

Hold up, Senjutsu just kicked in yo. I completely forgot that Naruto had been developing this. Naruto owns without batting an eye until he goes Bijuu form, then he has to go KN4 which I think is stronger.

Old 09-16-2008, 03:56 PM   #15
Itachi's Apprentice 3
Sasuke is King of Kings
S-Class Missing-nin

Itachi's Apprentice 3 is an honorable bastion of truthItachi's Apprentice 3 is an honorable bastion of truthItachi's Apprentice 3 is an honorable bastion of truthItachi's Apprentice 3 is an honorable bastion of truthItachi's Apprentice 3 is an honorable bastion of truthItachi's Apprentice 3 is an honorable bastion of truthItachi's Apprentice 3 is an honorable bastion of truthItachi's Apprentice 3 is an honorable bastion of truthItachi's Apprentice 3 is an honorable bastion of truthItachi's Apprentice 3 is an honorable bastion of truthItachi's Apprentice 3 is an honorable bastion of truth

Killer bee rapes Narutu Sand Ninjas . He has way better control over his bijuu and his Raiton charged blades would kill Narutu's Kage Bunshin and then the original. Lol KN4 Narutu Full Bijuu Hachibi rapes Narutu before the transformation even begins .

Old 09-16-2008, 06:19 PM   #16
Dman
That's fucking bueno
Elite Jounin

Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

demon vs demon and naruto wins with kyuubi.

Old 09-16-2008, 07:22 PM   #17
Amatérasu’s Son
Support is Glory
Hokage

Location: Attached to the GodD@^ded Shinju. Get Me OUTTA HERE!
Amatérasu’s Son is the ne plus ultraAmatérasu’s Son is the ne plus ultraAmatérasu’s Son is the ne plus ultraAmatérasu’s Son is the ne plus ultraAmatérasu’s Son is the ne plus ultraAmatérasu’s Son is the ne plus ultraAmatérasu’s Son is the ne plus ultraAmatérasu’s Son is the ne plus ultraAmatérasu’s Son is the ne plus ultraAmatérasu’s Son is the ne plus ultraAmatérasu’s Son is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvhvkj View Post
If Sasuke can beat Naruto, what makes you think naruto would stand a chance?
Because Naruto has a lot more tails now!

Naruto can conceivably do this. Senjutsu isn't perfect yet, but let's say he brought a bottle of toad oil with him. This turns the battle into an even Taijutsu or Naruto advantage. The swords would have to be countered with Kage Bunshin, Naruto has no other answer. That said Uzumaki Naruto Rendan would work nicely on him, though I'd up it to the two thousand to be safe.

If it becomes a biju battle I'd say that KN4 Naruto beats Hachibi. If you look at it their chakra cannons were roughly equal. Even the size difference may not work. In fact a small maneuverable KN4 against a full size Eight Tails may be a huge disadvantage for Bee if Naruto is roughly equal to him in power. I keep going back to Akatsuki's sealing statue and how it takes all eight of the other beasts to balance out the Kyubi...I think it is outrageously more powerful.

In the end though this may come down to Futon: Rasenshuriken. We have to be truthful here, there is no way in hell that the Hachibi can go head to head with that move. If Naruto gets it off, that's game. If it's Kyubi or Senjutsu powered even in Eight Tails mode it's game. And that's a hilarious concept that the Hachibi would tank FRS. I know no one has said it it's just hilarious to think about. I think he woudl dodge it though...he seems smart and experienced and Kakuzu instantly recognized it as a threat and I think KB would too.

If it's a bloodlust thing, then Naruto really wins. This instantly becomes a Biju battle and nobody is more pissed off than the Nine Tails.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:42 PM   #18
Gspot
El Capitan
S-Class Missing-nin

Gspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is CelestialGspot is Celestial

Naruto FTW

Naruto wins his hardest battles by toughing it out and overpowering his opponent through bringing out more and more Kyuubi-chakra, since he possesses that ultimate source of raw chakra and stamina in the Narutoverse. The times Naruto gets owned is when he gets played by a finesse move involving something Naruto utterly doesn't understand (e.g. Chuunin-Lee's taijutsu, Konoha-Invasion featherbell-genjutsu, Tsunade's monsterstrength), and his Kyuubi-factor isn't allowed to get going. When it becomes an all out brawl (e.g. Naruto vs. Neji, Naruto vs. Gaara, KN4 vs. Oro)... Naruto simply can't lose. We throw around the word "tank" or "beast" a lot to describe strong ninja, but Naruto is honestly the ultimate "beast".

So, that leads me to my main argument - Hachibi basically fights the same style as Naruto (tough physical stamina and jinchuuriki powers for phenomenal physical attacks)... so Naruto will be able to tough it out and win, as he is the superior bijuu. Also, PS-Naruto showcased impressive tactical intelligence as well as the great Rasenshuriken against Kakuzu... so he is no longer that clumsy, retarded genin we all remember, who would obviously get raped by Hachibi in close-combat. Finally, adding his nicely-developing Senjutsu into the equation makes me confident that Naruto is more than able to stand up to the Hachibi in Hachibi's strongest areas. Naruto and Hachibi are both sick tanks (neither of them are going to die from even ridiculously lethal strikes like Chidori, which would end normal ninja), and Naruto would be able to at least hold his own in close-combat (using Rasenshuriken, kagebunshin, Senjutsu, chakra-shroud, and his improved basics) against Hachibi (Raiton swords, chakra-shroud, great basics).

Since the battle isn't going to suddenly go to genjutsu or long-range elemental ninjustu, and neither Naruto nor Hachibi is likely to die quickly (given their inner-bijuu and tenacity), the battle would eventually go to bijuu-mode. There, KN4 seems just as powerful but much more more mobile and versatile than Hachibi. And, of course, if KN4 is a little less powerful than Hachibi... Naruto still has five more tails on top of that.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:45 PM   #19
Lord Genome
Spiral King
God of Shinobi

Lord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is DivineLord Genome is Divine
Send a message via AIM to Lord Genome Send a message via MSN to Lord Genome

Killerbee hits Naruto with a mountain buster

Naruto dies

Old 09-16-2008, 10:48 PM   #20
defaultisset
Hinata Acolyte
Genin

defaultisset has a brilliant futuredefaultisset has a brilliant futuredefaultisset has a brilliant futuredefaultisset has a brilliant futuredefaultisset has a brilliant futuredefaultisset has a brilliant futuredefaultisset has a brilliant futuredefaultisset has a brilliant futuredefaultisset has a brilliant futuredefaultisset has a brilliant future

Killer bee has his bijuu trained. If Naruto was likewise trained he would win.

9 on 8.