Post All "What soundtrack/song...?" Questions Here!! - Page 3 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha TV
Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 10:58 AM   #41
DingleBerries
Academy Student

DingleBerries is on a distinguished road

Ok thanks.

NarutoForums

Old 10-19-2005, 09:18 PM   #42
DarkRussian
Academy Student

DarkRussian is on a distinguished road
Naruto Music in ep 155

Does anyone know the names of the songs in 155, mainly the piano when Raiga's little buddy is talking, or the other song when they return to the village?

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I'm dying to know and I am also a noob user to the forum.

Old 10-19-2005, 10:09 PM   #43
Otokomae
Academy Student

Otokomae is on a distinguished road

can ne1 please tell me the name of the new intro of naruto

Old 10-19-2005, 10:21 PM   #44
TenshiOni
Inactive/Former Admin
Vagabond

TenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareil

^Just check the page before this one. I believe Axass already answered that question on the previous page.

Old 10-19-2005, 10:29 PM   #45
Summoner
サマーナル
Special Jounin

Summoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hopeSummoner is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to Summoner
Default Where to download this music?

I rewatched the episodes and I now want to download some music from the series.
Episode 153-3 the music starts playing. What song is this?
Episode 155-9:03 the music starts playing. What song is this?

Old 10-19-2005, 10:36 PM   #46
Yoshi
Torchbearer
Elite Jounin

Yoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is Elysian

What is the soundtrack for when naruto is fighting Gaara, when all hope seems lost.

Spoiler:

Also in episode 125 when Sakon/Ukon discovers that the face of Kankurou he has grabbed is a puppet.

Old 10-19-2005, 10:42 PM   #47
Archssor
~ Carpe Diem ~
Special Jounin

Archssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is AscendantArchssor is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Archssor Send a message via MSN to Archssor

Sorry...I don't.

Old 10-20-2005, 03:35 AM   #48
zepp62
Academy Student

zepp62 is on a distinguished road
Default I Must Find These Songs!!!!!

within the following episodes are songs that are on none of the soundtracks.

In episode 40, where kakashi is gonna fight orochimaru and doesnt between 12:20 and 12:50, there is a hyped up techno mix of "orochimaru's fight" song and is much better than the original, i think this song was asked for earlier but im new with forums and dont know how to look at if somone found the answer for them or not.

Also in episode 124, where Rock is fighting Kimimaro when he's drunk fist fighting, between 9:48 and 11:00+ where Rock starts saying he's in the springtime of youth and starts beatin the crap outta Kimimaro.

P.S. The second one is much more important than the first, and i dont know a lot about forums, so pm me cuz thats about the only thing i understand

Old 10-20-2005, 08:13 AM   #49
thethingexe
starless
Genin

thethingexe is a bearer of wisdomthethingexe is a bearer of wisdomthethingexe is a bearer of wisdomthethingexe is a bearer of wisdomthethingexe is a bearer of wisdomthethingexe is a bearer of wisdomthethingexe is a bearer of wisdomthethingexe is a bearer of wisdomthethingexe is a bearer of wisdom

Ummmm who noes the name of the track in the start of episode 101? It's the one wen it's all sad and sasuke is leaving konoha and sakura's bs

Old 10-20-2005, 03:35 PM   #50
WayGamble
Law Extraordinaire
Academy Student

WayGamble is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WayGamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartoon
sorry way its not even out yet., i dying to get it also. Maybe next OST
any idea when the next ost is coming out?

Old 10-21-2005, 02:17 AM   #51
excellence153
I have the high ground!
Missing-nin

excellence153 is Luminaryexcellence153 is Luminaryexcellence153 is Luminaryexcellence153 is Luminaryexcellence153 is Luminaryexcellence153 is Luminaryexcellence153 is Luminaryexcellence153 is Luminaryexcellence153 is Luminaryexcellence153 is Luminaryexcellence153 is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to excellence153

Wow... I fee like an idiot.

I didn't know that I could download the songs on NarutoFan. I'm relieved, because now I don't have to download them using BitTorrent.

I don't have a request, but thanks for pointing that out in the first post. God, I feel so stupid!

Old 10-21-2005, 10:42 PM   #52
Katara
The Forgotten One
Genin

Katara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hope
Send a message via ICQ to Katara Send a message via AIM to Katara

I've always wondered but I never got around to asking...

During the battle between Temari (+ Shikamaru) and Tayuya in episode 125, a nice little tune plays from 18:57 to 20:37 as Temari summons Kirikirimai and levels the forest. Anyone know what it's called or if it's even out yet? (I always thought it was a lovely song to complement Temari's femininity and strength.)

Thanks in advance.

-----

[edit]nm. Found it.

It's called Dance and it's a part of OST 3, if anyone's curious. [/edit]

Last edited by Katara; 10-22-2005 at 02:14 AM. Reason: ^_^
Old 10-23-2005, 02:46 PM   #53
Seany
Banned
Kage

Seany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is Transcendent

katara that song is dance on OST3

Old 10-25-2005, 12:09 PM   #54
DragonSlayer
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Legendary Ninja

DragonSlayer is AscendantDragonSlayer is AscendantDragonSlayer is AscendantDragonSlayer is AscendantDragonSlayer is AscendantDragonSlayer is AscendantDragonSlayer is AscendantDragonSlayer is AscendantDragonSlayer is AscendantDragonSlayer is AscendantDragonSlayer is Ascendant

My friend would want to know answer to these questions:

About the new opening song:

1) the name of the song
2) the name of the artist
3) the album it is off of

EDIT: Oh, Dyro has already answered to the 1) and 2).

Anyone knows is the song on any album, and is the album out yet?

EDIT2: Anyone knows Shunookeru's site? I should find some information there.

Old 10-25-2005, 05:47 PM   #55
Darth Judicar
A#1 Roller Rager
Missing-nin

Darth Judicar is LuminaryDarth Judicar is LuminaryDarth Judicar is LuminaryDarth Judicar is LuminaryDarth Judicar is LuminaryDarth Judicar is LuminaryDarth Judicar is LuminaryDarth Judicar is LuminaryDarth Judicar is LuminaryDarth Judicar is LuminaryDarth Judicar is Luminary

Ok, what is the song played in episode 2 when Konohamaru tells Naruto he isn't his disciple any more and Naruto tells him he can't be his trainer anyway because he starts his first day as a Gnin tommorow. Basically, this is the last song played during the episode of it...

Old 10-25-2005, 09:16 PM   #56
beltranboy
Academy Student

beltranboy is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know the title for the new theme song in the newest episodes? And the ending this too?

Does anyone know where to download the full version of the new ending and opening?

Last edited by Axass; 10-26-2005 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Double Post - Please use the edit button, double posting isn't allowed
Old 10-26-2005, 08:23 PM   #57
Axass
-Avenger-
Advisor

Axass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer
My friend would want to know answer to these questions:

About the new opening song:

1) the name of the song
2) the name of the artist
3) the album it is off of

EDIT: Oh, Dyro has already answered to the 1) and 2).

Anyone knows is the song on any album, and is the album out yet?

EDIT2: Anyone knows Shunookeru's site? I should find some information there.
No clue, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seto Fett
Ok, what is the song played in episode 2 when Konohamaru tells Naruto he isn't his disciple any more and Naruto tells him he can't be his trainer anyway because he starts his first day as a Gnin tommorow. Basically, this is the last song played during the episode of it...
"Morning" from the first OST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beltranboy
Does anyone know the title for the new theme song in the newest episodes? And the ending this too?

Does anyone know where to download the full version of the new ending and opening?
Don't double post please. Anyway, the opening is "Namikaze Satellite" and the ending is "Soba ni Iru Kara". The full version of those songs isn't out yet:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazuzu
Ending theme CD info~

Song: Soba ni Iru Kara
Artist: AMADORI
Release Date: 16th November
Price: 1,223 yen

The opening theme info is slightly less specific, i.e. "this winter". Although the band doing it are new and their first release is due on the 2nd November, so don't hold your breath.

Old 10-26-2005, 09:16 PM   #58
FlameoftheJounin
Academy Student

FlameoftheJounin is on a distinguished road
Default new intro?

i was directed to this thread about trying to find the new intro for download in the naruto series that appeared around 152-3ish, if anyone has a place to download it, ill appericate it

Old 10-26-2005, 10:05 PM   #59
Axass
-Avenger-
Advisor

Axass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is Ascendant

^ Full version isn't out. I can put the mp3 rip from the episode on yousendit if you want.

EDIT - There: http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...G1F089EQ6I28X9

Old 10-27-2005, 08:48 AM   #60
stcsoo
Academy Student

stcsoo is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm new here. I just have a quick question. Does anyone know the soundtrack for the fight between Ten-Ten and Temari (when she summons out the Twin Rising Dragons)? It sounds like a traditional chinese instrument. I really like it a lot :D

Closed Thread