Post All "What soundtrack/song...?" Questions Here!! - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha TV
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 03:59 AM   #21
Toklak
Academy Student

Toklak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Toklak

oh so how do u know when the next oOSTs are coming out? Cool I like that Akatsuki Picture up top!! haha it looks crazy

NarutoForums

Old 10-11-2005, 10:37 AM   #22
Evil_ciller
Ello^^
Rookie

Evil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Evil_ciller

I love the new theme from ep 145
can somebody tell me the group and the songs titel?

Old 10-11-2005, 05:06 PM   #23
Axass
-Avenger-
Advisor

Axass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is Ascendant

It's episode 154 and I already answered you in the thread you made:

Song - Namikaze Sateraito (Satellite)
Artist - Shunookeru (Snorkel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toklak
oh so how do u know when the next oOSTs are coming out? Cool I like that Akatsuki Picture up top!! haha it looks crazy
We don't know but from past experiences, it should come out in Spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rengi_98
anyone know wat the song is called in 154 where they tie up the kid on a pole?
Not out yet. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki™
What's the song that is played at the end of 153 when ragia uses the mist jutsu? i dont think its on any of the 3 current soundtracks but it may come out on the 4th one, however if anyone knows do post the link, thanks.
Not out yet. =/

Old 10-14-2005, 11:31 AM   #24
Freed
One World
Chuunin

Freed has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Freed Send a message via MSN to Freed

The song I seek is the one we can hear in episode 155, it played before but that's the most recent time I heard it, 3 minutes 28 seconds in the episode.I bet it isn't out yet anyways but it's my favorite so far..

Old 10-15-2005, 03:13 PM   #25
Frostspawn
Academy Student

Frostspawn is on a distinguished road
Question Whats That Theme?

Does anyone know that theme that there playing the one with the pianos in episode 154 were they tie up ranmaru it was also playing when rock lee and gaara where fighting kimimaro can someone plz find it 4 me or tell me wut its called or where i can find it???

Old 10-16-2005, 12:55 AM   #26
anle
ThunderGod
Academy Student

anle has a spectacular aura aboutanle has a spectacular aura aboutanle has a spectacular aura about

sorry but in episode 154 there were no gaara in the plot. Maybe you should look back what episode.

Old 10-16-2005, 03:33 AM   #27
MasamuneX7
Akatsuki Overlord
Elite Jounin

MasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to MasamuneX7 Send a message via MSN to MasamuneX7

It was the theme that was also playing when Kimimaro had his flashbacks to how he met Orochimaru and the Kazekage assasination. I don't know the name and it's not on any of the soundtracks. Wait for the 4th one to come out next spring.

Old 10-16-2005, 01:08 PM   #28
DingleBerries
Academy Student

DingleBerries is on a distinguished road
Default Newest Opening Song For Naruto?

I have been trying to look for the newest theme song for Naruto.I have the anime version of the song,but I want the full version.NarutoFan hasn't posted it in their music section yet and I'm just asking for it please.You should get the full version for us to download and if you want the anime version of the song,I will post it on the bottom of this post.The song is called "Nami Kaze Satellite" from Snorkel.Please get the full version and I will give you guys the anime version.
Here:http://www.nautiljon.com/lyrics/generique.php?id=188
I couldn't attach it so just download it from that site.

Old 10-16-2005, 11:58 PM   #29
Kingcof22
Academy Student

Kingcof22 is on a distinguished road

can someone tell me the song that they play in episode 127-128 when gaara and Lee are fighting kimimaro...its a bit of piano....they've also put it in the last 2 episodes..

Old 10-17-2005, 12:05 AM   #30
TenshiOni
Inactive/Former Admin
Vagabond

TenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiZirkana
The song I seek is the one we can hear in episode 155, it played before but that's the most recent time I heard it, 3 minutes 28 seconds in the episode.I bet it isn't out yet anyways but it's my favorite so far..
Yeah, that music rocks. I've dubbed it, "Awesome Filler Fighitng Music".

Unfortunatly, it's not out yet. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingleBerries
I have been trying to look for the newest theme song for Naruto.I have the anime version of the song,but I want the full version.NarutoFan hasn't posted it in their music section yet and I'm just asking for it please.You should get the full version for us to download and if you want the anime version of the song,I will post it on the bottom of this post.The song is called "Nami Kaze Satellite" from Snorkel.Please get the full version and I will give you guys the anime version.
Here:http://www.nautiljon.com/lyrics/generique.php?id=188
I couldn't attach it so just download it from that site.
Sorry, my friend, but I don't believe the long version is out yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingcof22
can someone tell me the song that they play in episode 127-128 when gaara and Lee are fighting kimimaro...its a bit of piano....they've also put it in the last 2 episodes..
There are many different soundtracks in that episode.

At what time does it start?

Old 10-17-2005, 08:34 AM   #31
hakke
Bird in a cage...
Special Jounin

hakke is an honorable bastion of truthhakke is an honorable bastion of truthhakke is an honorable bastion of truthhakke is an honorable bastion of truthhakke is an honorable bastion of truthhakke is an honorable bastion of truthhakke is an honorable bastion of truthhakke is an honorable bastion of truthhakke is an honorable bastion of truthhakke is an honorable bastion of truthhakke is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via AIM to hakke Send a message via MSN to hakke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenshiOni
Yeah, that music rocks. I've dubbed it, "Awesome Filler Fighitng Music".

Unfortunatly, it's not out yet. Sorry.

There are many different soundtracks in that episode.

At what time does it start?
I believe its the song playing while Kimi's flashbacks are on. They played them during Ranmaru's flashback.

I also believe that song is 1st played with those Kimi flashbacks... if someone proves me wrong I would be grateful.

Old 10-17-2005, 04:21 PM   #32
Evil_ciller
Ello^^
Rookie

Evil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of lightEvil_ciller is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axass
It's episode 154 and I already answered you in the thread you made:

Song - Namikaze Sateraito (Satellite)
Artist - Shunookeru (Snorkel)

We don't know but from past experiences, it should come out in Spring.

Not out yet. =/

Not out yet. =/
aaa sorry i did mix the song and artis up

Old 10-17-2005, 06:17 PM   #33
Evil_ciller
Ello^^
Rookie

i can't find this song.
can somebody send it too me?
s_stygg@hotmail.com
i would be really happy if somebody did

Old 10-17-2005, 06:19 PM   #34
TenshiOni
Inactive/Former Admin
Vagabond

TenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareil

What song? The new opening and ending?

Axass already explained they're not out yet.

Old 10-17-2005, 08:45 PM   #35
Yoshi
Torchbearer
Elite Jounin

Yoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is ElysianYoshi is Elysian

Wow thanks for this, I always loved the background music. Do you know if you can buy this on CD? I have the first CD with songs, but is there one for background music?

Last edited by Yoshi; 10-17-2005 at 09:00 PM.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:49 PM   #36
fluffy_bunny_ryou_x3
Academy Student

fluffy_bunny_ryou_x3 is on a distinguished road

Well, this isn't really a "What song is this?" question, but more of a "Who is the composer?" question.

I'm doing a project for school and I need to chose a song, and give the lyricist, composer, and performer. So, I chose Wind by Akeboshi.

So...

Lyricist: Akeboshi
Composer: I haven't the faintest idea.
Performer: Akeboshi

A little help, please?

Old 10-18-2005, 04:21 AM   #37
Kingcof22
Academy Student

Kingcof22 is on a distinguished road

sorry, the song im talking about begins at 14 minutes and goes through 17:05 in the episode...this is the same song where they tie little crippled kid up in the most recent episode, seems like im not the only 1 that loves that song... No one knows who its by or from? or 2 even find it. If anyone finds it, please let me know.

Old 10-18-2005, 02:44 PM   #38
Evil_ciller
Ello^^
Rookie

Quote:
What song? The new opening and ending?

Axass already explained they're not out yet.
hehe yeah i did say the wrong song last is said ep 145 whene i ment 154 hehe

Old 10-19-2005, 12:46 AM   #39
DingleBerries
Academy Student

DingleBerries is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Then can you please post it here or put it in the music section of NarutoFan when it's out?

Old 10-19-2005, 12:58 AM   #40
TenshiOni
Inactive/Former Admin
Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingcof22
sorry, the song im talking about begins at 14 minutes and goes through 17:05 in the episode...this is the same song where they tie little crippled kid up in the most recent episode, seems like im not the only 1 that loves that song... No one knows who its by or from? or 2 even find it. If anyone finds it, please let me know.
I'm sorry, my friend, but it's not out on any of the OSTs. It's impossible to download as of now.

@DingleBerries:

I know it's hard to believe, but Narutofan =/= Naruto Forums. All we have in common is the URL. Even when it does come out, we can't do anything here about whether or not it shows up there. Just keep checking here every so often. We'll undoubtedly get it first and there will be a thread about it in this section.

Closed Thread