• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Landfill

Old 08-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #1
Jxt791
Banned
Rookie

Location: I see that you are still here, what a putrid putrid waste of a penis you are.
Jxt791 smokes the big oneJxt791 smokes the big oneJxt791 smokes the big oneJxt791 smokes the big oneJxt791 smokes the big oneJxt791 smokes the big oneJxt791 smokes the big oneJxt791 smokes the big oneJxt791 smokes the big oneJxt791 smokes the big oneJxt791 smokes the big one
Default Homosexual Rating in Naruto

Hello, this is a homosexual rating of Naruto Characters. It is going to be out of 10. Where 10 is ultimate homo and 0 is Hetero/straight. Remember, when i say 'gay' it means in the literal sense....not in the other sense.

Shino: 3/10 (displays a little bit of gayness)
Chouji: 2/10 (is interested in the way girls look at him, he was talking to shika abt it once before)
Gaara: 7/10 (quite gay)
Haku: 10/10 (very gay)
Sakura: 0/10 (no signs of gayness)
Kakashi: 7/10 (no girlfriend and reads love novels and has told naruto that he is falling in love with him before)
Neji: 4/10 (no girlfriend but no real sign of gayness yet)
Hinata: 1/10
Kiba: 2/10 (doesnt appear to be gay)
Iruka: 4/10 (a little bit of gayness)
Jiraiya: 0/10 (this is why hes my favourite character)
Kimmimaro: 7/10 (most of orochimarus people are gay...literally)
Konohamaru: 1/10 (only because he transformed himself into sasuke and sai doing it)
Anko: 7/10 (quite gay...very dominant)
Zabuza: 7/10 (quite gay)
Shikamaru: 1/10 (hates girls...but does care)
Orochimaru: 100/10 (very very gay)
Rock Lee: 0/10 (not gay, likes Sakura)
Asuma: 0/10 (has a baby with Kuranei)
3rd: 0/10
Temari: 4/10 (maybe fancies Shikamaru)
Tenten: 4/10 (a little bit gay for some reason)
Itachi: 0/10 (because hes one of my favourite characters)
Sasuke: 9/10 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/351/Randomness/)
Naruto: 0/10 (invented the sexy Jutsu)
Kabuto: 6/10 (loves orochimaru)
Kurnei: 0/10 (has a baby)
4th: 0/10 (one of my fav characters and has a kid)
Tsunade: 0/10
Kankuro: 10/10 (because hes crap and I dont like him)
Kisame: 8/10 (he loves Itachi)
Sasori: 7/10 (no relationship)
Deidara: 9/10 (very gay)
Ino: 0/10
Hidan: 4/10
Kakuza: 6/10 (looks gay)
1st: 0/10 (has family)
2nd: 7/10 (looks quite gay)
Pein: 1/10 (i think he fancies Konan)
Konan: 1/10 (fancies Pein)
Madra: 5/10 (likes Sasuke)....
Gai: 8/10 (weird and a quite gay I think)

so wot ya guys think??....

NarutoForums

Old 08-01-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
duffman
duffed
Examiner

duffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truth

NOT A THEORY
GO TO LIBRARY!!!

Old 08-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #3
Brian
̣

Brian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein ÜbermenschBrian ist ein Übermensch

All I can say is...........wtf

Old 08-01-2008, 03:44 PM   #4
duffman
duffed
Examiner

duffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truthduffman is an honorable bastion of truth

tsunade 0
Zabuza 7

what tha.....

Old 08-01-2008, 03:51 PM   #5
Kjolter
Academy Student

Kjolter has much to be proud ofKjolter has much to be proud ofKjolter has much to be proud ofKjolter has much to be proud ofKjolter has much to be proud of

I find it insulting that your favorite characters are the ones that aren't very gay. I'd call it down right homophobic.

Old 08-01-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
Illusions
-----------------
Missing-nin

Illusions is an honorable bastion of truthIllusions is an honorable bastion of truthIllusions is an honorable bastion of truthIllusions is an honorable bastion of truthIllusions is an honorable bastion of truthIllusions is an honorable bastion of truthIllusions is an honorable bastion of truthIllusions is an honorable bastion of truthIllusions is an honorable bastion of truthIllusions is an honorable bastion of truthIllusions is an honorable bastion of truth

Any character can be as gay as you want him to be. Doesn't mean it holds any truth though.

Old 08-01-2008, 04:01 PM   #7
VoDe

VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!VoDe broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Old 08-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #8
CyberSwarmKing
Banned

CyberSwarmKing is DivineCyberSwarmKing is DivineCyberSwarmKing is DivineCyberSwarmKing is DivineCyberSwarmKing is DivineCyberSwarmKing is DivineCyberSwarmKing is DivineCyberSwarmKing is DivineCyberSwarmKing is DivineCyberSwarmKing is DivineCyberSwarmKing is Divine
Send a message via MSN to CyberSwarmKing Send a message via Skype™ to CyberSwarmKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxt791 View Post
Shino: 3/10 (displays a little bit of gayness)
Kakashi: 7/10 (no girlfriend and reads love novels and has told naruto that he is falling in love with him before)
Kankuro: 10/10 (because hes crap and I dont like him)
Deidara: 9/10 (very gay)
Kakuza: 6/10 (looks gay)
2nd: 7/10 (looks quite gay)
Gai: 8/10 (weird and a quite gay I think)

I can see your logic

Why don't you make a thread rating the summons

Old 08-01-2008, 07:26 PM   #9
Ookii Kintama
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

Ookii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Very few of the Konoha 12 are in relationships, and yet you add points for Neji not being in one? Gay.
Quote:
Kiba: 2/10 (doesnt appear to be gay)
Akamaru is a male. Bestiality counts.

Quote:
Shikamaru: 1/10 (hates girls...but does care)
Doesn't make any sense. If anything, it makes him more gay for caring about women without being attracted to them.

Quote:
Itachi: 0/10 (because hes one of my favourite characters)
Itachi is probably one the gayest on this list.

Quote:
Kissed Sasuke.
Quote:
Kisame didn't give two shits when Itachi died, so no.

Quote:
Stupid reason.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:53 PM   #10
Usagi-chan
Junjou Romantica fan
Chuunin

Usagi-chan is a paragon of hopeUsagi-chan is a paragon of hopeUsagi-chan is a paragon of hopeUsagi-chan is a paragon of hopeUsagi-chan is a paragon of hopeUsagi-chan is a paragon of hopeUsagi-chan is a paragon of hopeUsagi-chan is a paragon of hopeUsagi-chan is a paragon of hopeUsagi-chan is a paragon of hopeUsagi-chan is a paragon of hope

Quote:
You probably mean "over 9000/10"

Old 08-02-2008, 03:15 AM   #11
Noctivagus
Because f**k you, that's why
Academy Teacher

Noctivagus is LuminaryNoctivagus is LuminaryNoctivagus is LuminaryNoctivagus is LuminaryNoctivagus is LuminaryNoctivagus is LuminaryNoctivagus is LuminaryNoctivagus is LuminaryNoctivagus is LuminaryNoctivagus is LuminaryNoctivagus is Luminary

Quote:
...that he uses to seduce old men.

Hmm.

Old 08-02-2008, 03:20 AM   #12
Legend
King of Tits
God of Shinobi

Legend is EternalLegend is EternalLegend is EternalLegend is EternalLegend is EternalLegend is EternalLegend is EternalLegend is EternalLegend is EternalLegend is EternalLegend is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to Legend Send a message via Skype™ to Legend

i question your research

Old 08-02-2008, 03:27 AM   #13
Sarutobi_Sasuke
Banned
Jinchuuriki

Sarutobi_Sasuke is CelestialSarutobi_Sasuke is CelestialSarutobi_Sasuke is CelestialSarutobi_Sasuke is CelestialSarutobi_Sasuke is CelestialSarutobi_Sasuke is CelestialSarutobi_Sasuke is CelestialSarutobi_Sasuke is CelestialSarutobi_Sasuke is CelestialSarutobi_Sasuke is CelestialSarutobi_Sasuke is Celestial

...sasuke is a "stop trying to fucking rape me" type... what happend to the 2 guys who tried to be more then friends with sasuke?

naruto got the shit beaten out of him on multiple occasions... oro is taking a permanent nap... if anything its 3/10 (has spent questionable ammount of time with oro)

kakashi literaly penetrated naruto... naruto literaly whored himself out to jiraiya... naruto tried to make out with sasuke... naruto tried to stick some shit up shukaku's ass... all of those make naruto a 9/10... not 100% gay because he is a bi...

is kisame even human? (if he isn't and wants to fuck humans then wouldn't that be beastiality for him?)

Old 08-02-2008, 03:30 AM   #14
konohakartel
saying que bonita es la vida
S-Class Missing-nin

konohakartel is a guardian of the faithkonohakartel is a guardian of the faithkonohakartel is a guardian of the faithkonohakartel is a guardian of the faithkonohakartel is a guardian of the faithkonohakartel is a guardian of the faithkonohakartel is a guardian of the faithkonohakartel is a guardian of the faithkonohakartel is a guardian of the faithkonohakartel is a guardian of the faithkonohakartel is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to konohakartel

JXT791: infinity/10(made a realli stupid noob thread in the wrong section)

Old 08-02-2008, 03:32 AM   #15
dandyman
Banned

dandyman est le sans pareildandyman est le sans pareildandyman est le sans pareildandyman est le sans pareildandyman est le sans pareildandyman est le sans pareildandyman est le sans pareildandyman est le sans pareildandyman est le sans pareildandyman est le sans pareildandyman est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to dandyman

Op and this thread 10/10.

Old 08-02-2008, 04:06 AM   #16
PisOgPapir
Proffesional Trol
Legendary Ninja

PisOgPapir is AscendantPisOgPapir is AscendantPisOgPapir is AscendantPisOgPapir is AscendantPisOgPapir is AscendantPisOgPapir is AscendantPisOgPapir is AscendantPisOgPapir is AscendantPisOgPapir is AscendantPisOgPapir is AscendantPisOgPapir is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to PisOgPapir

Thread in wrong place rating how gay the characters (females included ) are.

GO TO LIBRARAI!

Old 08-02-2008, 04:34 AM   #17
zuul
Madarafag
Hokage

zuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareilzuul est le sans pareil

Naruto's gayness obviously overcomes Sasuke. : 10/10

Old 08-02-2008, 06:38 AM   #18
Kind of a big deal
People Know Me
S-Class Missing-nin

Kind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is AscendantKind of a big deal is Ascendant

And not even a mention of Sai..

Old 08-02-2008, 06:51 AM   #19
duffman
duffed
Examiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind of a big deal View Post
And not even a mention of Sai..
who is this Sai person?

Old 08-02-2008, 07:18 AM   #20
Trust Me! Numbers Don't Lie!
S-Class Missing-nin

8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant8 is Ascendant

Quote:
Tsunade: 0/10
i can't agree at all. the only guy she fell for, dan, was very girlie. and then she has been rejecting the manliest man of the naruverse for her whole life. also its quite suspicious that she's always with shizune. i give her 8/10.