• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Konoha Graphics Studio

Old 07-16-2008, 12:06 AM   #1
~Kyo~
運命の運命
Examiner

~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to ~Kyo~ Send a message via MSN to ~Kyo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Kyo~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Kyo~
Default Tobi + Sex = Obito/Tobito Madara Manchild [Tobi Sig]

This is a Tobi sig with the word obito written on it, obviously I made it for a Tobi=Obito Fanboy

I found an interesting looking avi with tobi's mask colored here on NF so i decided to use that to make a new set out of it for this fanboy.

Heres the Avi [I redid it so its rounded, the original was square]:

v1

v2

v3

v4

~Kyo~ is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-16-2008, 12:42 AM   #2
Asuto
戦士の名誉
Academy Teacher

Asuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to Asuto Send a message via MSN to Asuto

to messy, not much flow and seems a bit mono, b ut still its nice, gj
v3 ftw

Asuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:19 AM   #3
~Kyo~
運命の運命
Examiner

~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant~Kyo~ is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to ~Kyo~ Send a message via MSN to ~Kyo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Kyo~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Kyo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuto View Post
to messy, not much flow and seems a bit mono, b ut still its nice, gj
v3 ftw
o_O? Theres flow, notice the depth i added with the effect on the rigth, the vectors going in a right direction? Messy? how so? messy is bad placement of brushes, the brushed are placed correctly on this one and they flow. As for the colors, it was ment to be that way that and thats why i blended it with an orange version.

if ya wanna talk messy your current sig kinda messy contrast to the render, the cd4 doesnt match the render and kinda plain, which messes the flow since theres 2 much negative space on the left side.

Im sorry but if your gonna critique, do it correctly o_o

Old 07-16-2008, 02:14 AM   #4
Asuto
戦士の名誉
Academy Teacher

Asuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hopeAsuto is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to Asuto Send a message via MSN to Asuto

"sigh" i gave my opinion, if you can't take criticism then don't post here or just ignore it.
its messy, render is lq and grainy so is the bg, to many fx on the left side, get rid of the vector brush at the top left maybe, and give it a bit of colour to fit in with the rest of the sig. Also i don't like the random c4d/brush up the top left.

Asuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 04:34 AM   #5
~Kyo~
運命の運命
Examiner

^ thats more like it TELL me whats wrong dont just say "flows off" prove that what im doing is wrong, the thing you did wrong was you DIDNT give criticism lol, thats my complaint.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
Ashiya
ǝɯosǝʍɐ sı nsʇǝz

Ashiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Ashiya

V3 looks great, love the effects of the squares and circles, good job.

Ashiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:21 AM   #7
Morganna
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

Morganna is a paragon of hopeMorganna is a paragon of hopeMorganna is a paragon of hopeMorganna is a paragon of hopeMorganna is a paragon of hopeMorganna is a paragon of hopeMorganna is a paragon of hopeMorganna is a paragon of hopeMorganna is a paragon of hopeMorganna is a paragon of hopeMorganna is a paragon of hope

The background is random and messy.I'd like to see more colors.

Morganna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #8
Ryuk

Ryuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is Transcendent
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuk

I like the effects. :3

Nice job overall.

Ryuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:06 PM   #9
Wingman™
Avoid Hangovers, Stay Drunk
ANBU Recruit

Wingman™ is a paragon of hopeWingman™ is a paragon of hopeWingman™ is a paragon of hopeWingman™ is a paragon of hopeWingman™ is a paragon of hopeWingman™ is a paragon of hopeWingman™ is a paragon of hopeWingman™ is a paragon of hopeWingman™ is a paragon of hopeWingman™ is a paragon of hopeWingman™ is a paragon of hope

A bit messy and theres no flow.
Try to define the focal better, too

Good effects though.
Mayeb, lower the opacity on that box or blur the sides a bit, so its less of just a box.

Wingman™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:41 AM   #10
abigBANG
Academy Student

abigBANG has a brilliant futureabigBANG has a brilliant futureabigBANG has a brilliant futureabigBANG has a brilliant futureabigBANG has a brilliant futureabigBANG has a brilliant futureabigBANG has a brilliant futureabigBANG has a brilliant futureabigBANG has a brilliant futureabigBANG has a brilliant futureabigBANG has a brilliant future

needs better blending, look like you got a black and white manga page and pasted it on a black background and that's why you have rectangle shape behind the focal. Not too fond of the effects or text either.

abigBANG is offline   Reply With Quote