Quick Questions Quick Answers Thread - Page 114 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives
View Poll Results: *
* 107 63.69%
* 61 36.31%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #2261
Masterpiece

Masterpiece has disabled reputation

Not really up with Naruto, but why doesn't Kabuto use Impure World Resurrection on Sage of the Six Paths?

NarutoForums

Old 02-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #2262
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro has disabled reputation

ms:
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/10
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/11

You need the DNA of the person you want to revive. He doesn't have RS's DNA, probably because he lived so long ago.

Last edited by Roronoa Zoro; 02-12-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: spoiler tagging
Old 02-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #2263
Ryunaro
Rookie

Ryunaro is a paragon of hopeRyunaro is a paragon of hopeRyunaro is a paragon of hopeRyunaro is a paragon of hopeRyunaro is a paragon of hopeRyunaro is a paragon of hopeRyunaro is a paragon of hopeRyunaro is a paragon of hopeRyunaro is a paragon of hopeRyunaro is a paragon of hopeRyunaro is a paragon of hope

I don't understand how Naruto was able to steal the Scroll of Sealing when it's supposed to be so powerful. How could clumsy Naruto steal it, but Mizuki couldn't? Ah, ah!

Old 02-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #2264
taydev
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

Hi. Quick question:

If the branch house cursed seal of the byakugan destroys its secrets when they die, then what protecs the main house byakugan when they die? Did I miss something or was this another plothole? Thanks.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:53 PM   #2265
Mr Horrible
ANBU Captain

Mr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is Ascendant

It the entire purpose of the branch house to protect the main house, because if a main house member dies, nothing protects/destroys their eyes.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:56 PM   #2266
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha is LuminarySasuke Uchiha is LuminarySasuke Uchiha is LuminarySasuke Uchiha is LuminarySasuke Uchiha is LuminarySasuke Uchiha is LuminarySasuke Uchiha is LuminarySasuke Uchiha is LuminarySasuke Uchiha is LuminarySasuke Uchiha is LuminarySasuke Uchiha is Luminary

QQ

Who thought Kakashi he's skills? Wasn't it due to all the rank missions he got from sharotobi and not the 4th hokage like some claim.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:12 PM   #2267
Spock

Spock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareilSpock est le sans pareil
Send a message via Skype™ to Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
Hi. Quick question:

If the branch house cursed seal of the byakugan destroys its secrets when they die, then what protecs the main house byakugan when they die? Did I miss something or was this another plothole? Thanks.

It is kind of pointless now that I think about it, since both take equally dangerous missions (or it has been implied so).

Old 02-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #2268
Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
QQ

Who thought Kakashi he's skills? Wasn't it due to all the rank missions he got from sharotobi and not the 4th hokage like some claim.
Not really. Missions do help you get stronger (or sometimes weaker if you get injured), but Sarutobi isn't directly helping Kakashi.

Minato was his Sensei so he most likely taught Kakashi some of his skills and the rest Kakashi learned by himself either by training(chidori, raikiri, etc.) or copying jutsu.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/321/10

Kakashi was able to copy rasengan, it's thanks to Minato he has it in his arsenal.

Old 02-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #2269
taydev
ANBU Captain

taydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminarytaydev is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Horrible View Post
It the entire purpose of the branch house to protect the main house, because if a main house member dies, nothing protects/destroys their eyes.
But it's inevitable that everyone will die, protected or not. So when a main house member dies, say of old age, the byakugan secrets can be obtained by a non-Hyuga. Yet they give the curse mark only to the branch members to destroy the byakugan upon death. So yea, I was just wondering how would the deceased main house members eyes be protected from a non-Hyuga. I guess I'll chalk it up to plothole :/

@Eli you're right. If the main house was so worried about protection, why would they allow the heir (Hinata) to go on high ranked missions? It's a huge risk.

Old 02-25-2012, 02:40 AM   #2270
Mr Horrible
ANBU Captain

Mr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is AscendantMr Horrible is Ascendant

Quote:
But it's inevitable that everyone will die, protected or not. So when a main house member dies, say of old age, the byakugan secrets can be obtained by a non-Hyuga. Yet they give the curse mark only to the branch members to destroy the byakugan upon death. So yea, I was just wondering how would the deceased main house members eyes be protected from a non-Hyuga. I guess I'll chalk it up to plothole :/
Remember Hinata does actually have a bodygaurd, plus the single time we saw her outside the village she was with Yamato and Naruto, which the Hyuuga may have deemed sufficient protection (Yamato particularly).

The Hyuuga are concerned with other villages getting the Byakugan, not Konoha.

Old 02-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #2271
taydev
ANBU Captain

Quote:
Remember Hinata does actually have a bodygaurd, plus the single time we saw her outside the village she was with Yamato and Naruto, which the Hyuuga may have deemed sufficient protection (Yamato particularly).

The Hyuuga are concerned with other villages getting the Byakugan, not Konoha.
I know they're not concerned with Konoha.

Ok, an example: Ao from the Mist Village has a Byakugan. I assume he got it from a member of the main house because no one can use the
branch house eyes due to the cursed seal.

So I'm asking how can the byakugan truly be protected if the main house doesn't have a seal also?

Why does Kishi leave out such significant detail for me to ponder? LOL.

Old 02-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #2272
Mr Horrible
ANBU Captain

The seal is also a symbol of servitude, having the main house accept that isn't simply about protecting their byakugan.

This isn't a plot hole fyi, the reasons for it were explicitly stated.

Old 02-25-2012, 06:14 PM   #2273
Jubey

Jubey is TranscendentJubey is TranscendentJubey is TranscendentJubey is TranscendentJubey is TranscendentJubey is TranscendentJubey is TranscendentJubey is TranscendentJubey is TranscendentJubey is TranscendentJubey is Transcendent

Quote:
If the main house was so worried about protection, why would they allow the heir (Hinata) to go on high ranked missions? It's a huge risk.
Refresh my memory; I thought Hinata was being "skipped" as the heir, and that it was going to go to her little sister.

Old 02-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #2274
taydev
ANBU Captain

Quote:
The seal is also a symbol of servitude, having the main house accept that isn't simply about protecting their byakugan.

This isn't a plot hole fyi, the reasons for it were explicitly stated.
Yes. I do know the reasons for the seal. Like you said: servitude. But also to protect the Byakugan. It's just that I was under the impression that the Hyuga's were strict about keeping their KKG within the clan; I'm almost certain I've read it somewhere along the manga (I may be wrong and have to re-read). This is why I questioned it. So, forced submission of the branch family>protecting KKG then?

Ao would have had to take the byakugan from either a dead main house member, or a living branch member by force.

Unless the main branch has another method (not mentioned) of KKG protection after they die, I don't see how byakugan is truly protected. That's why I'm thinking plothole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Comatose ♥ View Post
Refresh my memory; I thought Hinata was being "skipped" as the heir, and that it was going to go to her little sister.
Oops. You're right.

Last edited by taydev; 02-25-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #2275
Mr Horrible
ANBU Captain

The seal protects the eyes of the branch family.

The branch family protects the eyes of the main family.

The main family aren't sealed because it's not a good thing to have, so only the minimum number of bodygaurds/lesser Hyuuga would have been sealed in the first place (presumably).

The secondary purpose of the seal is to keep dominance over the branch family.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:31 PM   #2276
Masterpiece

Masterpiece has disabled reputation

How did the tailed beasts escape Chibaku Tensei?

Old 03-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #2277
Roronoa Zoro

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/14

The tailed beasts were never in Chibaku Tensei, they were created by Rikudo Sennin using Banbutsu Sōzō and scattered across the world.(The Juubi's chakra was divided which created the nine beasts) Then Rikudo Sennin used Chibaku Tensei on the Juubi's body and now it's body is in the moon.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #2278
FallenCloud
Space Monkey
Chuunin

FallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hopeFallenCloud is a paragon of hope

Is Yamato dead?

Old 04-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #2279
Tazmo
The Supreme Cheese
Administrator

Tazmo has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Tazmo Send a message via MSN to Tazmo

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here