• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > One Piece Avenue > Pirate TV
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 10:01 PM   #21
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Techno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truth

I planned on waiting until I had a few ready, but I liked this one so much...

NarutoForums

Old 10-04-2008, 05:33 PM   #22
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Techno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truth

Almost 3 months...

Old 10-04-2008, 06:03 PM   #23
Akainu
Kizaru > You

Akainu is CelestialAkainu is CelestialAkainu is CelestialAkainu is CelestialAkainu is CelestialAkainu is CelestialAkainu is CelestialAkainu is CelestialAkainu is CelestialAkainu is CelestialAkainu is Celestial

This T-Bone one is absolutely amazing.

+++ reps

Old 10-04-2008, 07:59 PM   #24
Aeon
To Boldy Go
Hokage

Aeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is Divine

I knew there had to be a gif thread. I guess I just hadn't bothered looking too much. I'll probably give up my latest gifs after this week's episode appears.

Old 10-04-2008, 09:32 PM   #25
Gary
Zap!
Hokage

Gary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is Eternal

Thanks for all the cool gifs people.

Old 10-05-2008, 08:08 AM   #26
zoro_santoryu
Strive to be the greatest!

zoro_santoryu is Luminaryzoro_santoryu is Luminaryzoro_santoryu is Luminaryzoro_santoryu is Luminaryzoro_santoryu is Luminaryzoro_santoryu is Luminaryzoro_santoryu is Luminaryzoro_santoryu is Luminaryzoro_santoryu is Luminaryzoro_santoryu is Luminaryzoro_santoryu is Luminary

Yea thanks for them!!

Old 10-05-2008, 09:24 AM   #27
Teach
Doesn't want a Custom Title
God of Shinobi

Teach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is Rapturous

Looks good mangs make some Brook gifs.

45 degrees yoohohohoho!

Old 10-05-2008, 02:47 PM   #28
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Old 10-05-2008, 03:37 PM   #29
Teach
God of Shinobi

Teach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is RapturousTeach is Rapturous

That's amazing

Old 11-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #30
Kakashi666
Genin

Kakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of lightKakashi666 is a glorious beacon of light

wow cool gifs!

Old 11-02-2008, 05:05 PM   #31
Aeon
To Boldy Go
Hokage

Aeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is DivineAeon is Divine

Here's some of my old ones I've made and used.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #32
Zoidberg
Pure Imagination
Kage

Zoidberg is TranscendentZoidberg is TranscendentZoidberg is TranscendentZoidberg is TranscendentZoidberg is TranscendentZoidberg is TranscendentZoidberg is TranscendentZoidberg is TranscendentZoidberg is TranscendentZoidberg is TranscendentZoidberg is Transcendent

Hey, you know how in the latest OP of One Piece they showed all the arc bosses in that really cool yellow background? Does anyone have a gif of that?

Old 11-03-2008, 07:45 PM   #33
Ryuk

Ryuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is TranscendentRyuk is Transcendent
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuk

Awesome GIFs .

Old 11-04-2008, 06:18 AM   #34
Aeon
To Boldy Go
Hokage

A few more...

Old 11-06-2008, 04:34 AM   #35
Aeon
To Boldy Go
Hokage

And a few more...

Old 12-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #36
typhoon72
Razzin Frazzin
Legendary Ninja

typhoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendanttyphoon72 is Ascendant

the last one is epic

Old 12-20-2008, 11:11 PM   #37
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlerek View Post
Hey, you know how in the latest OP of One Piece they showed all the arc bosses in that really cool yellow background? Does anyone have a gif of that?
Hopefully it won't take two months to notice things like this.....

In the opening, they fly by quickly to the beat of the music, I changed it so they display evenly; one as more of a slideshow.

Last edited by Techno_Jutsu; 12-20-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #38
Chrozs Areving
For Gnomeregan!
Chuunin

Chrozs Areving is a paragon of hopeChrozs Areving is a paragon of hopeChrozs Areving is a paragon of hopeChrozs Areving is a paragon of hopeChrozs Areving is a paragon of hopeChrozs Areving is a paragon of hopeChrozs Areving is a paragon of hopeChrozs Areving is a paragon of hopeChrozs Areving is a paragon of hopeChrozs Areving is a paragon of hopeChrozs Areving is a paragon of hope

Quote:
This one is my favorite but the last one you've posted is epic.

Old 12-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #39
RivFader
Banned

RivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is CelestialRivFader is Celestial

This thread needs a sticky.

Is it possible to make me an Brook gif from the latest One Piece episode where he is drinking with only a towel on
Thanks in advance.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:50 AM   #40
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RivFader View Post
This thread needs a sticky.

Is it possible to make me an Brook gif from the latest One Piece episode where he is drinking with only a towel on
Thanks in advance.

Closed Thread