• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > One Piece Avenue > Pirate TV
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 12:02 PM   #1
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Techno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truth
Default One Piece Animated Gifs - Part 1

It didn't look like there was one of these threads for One Piece, so I made one. I started making gifs of cool scenes, so heres a few...

Zoro and Sanji from the first encounter with Wapol :

My favorite 1 second of all of the openings:

Who else has some?

NarutoForums

Old 06-28-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
HEATAQUA
Freakazoid
ANBU Squad Leader

HEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is Luminary

i have 2 gifs

Old 06-28-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
p-lou
tender like a wombat
Legendary Ninja

p-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysian

Some of these are pretty cool guys. HEATAQUA, you should slow down the Luffy and Brooke one.

Old 06-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
Berry
̣

Berry is CelestialBerry is CelestialBerry is CelestialBerry is CelestialBerry is CelestialBerry is CelestialBerry is CelestialBerry is CelestialBerry is CelestialBerry is CelestialBerry is Celestial
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-lou View Post
Some of these are pretty cool guys. HEATAQUA, you should slow down the Luffy and Brooke one.
Definitely!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres one of Luffy

Take it now!!!!!!!!

Old 06-28-2008, 09:48 PM   #5
Dr. Hiluruk
Called "MushroomBoy" at School
Jounin

Dr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Hiluruk

i actually have a request, if people are MAKING them here? every ep there's awesome moments, if i were to ask fer a moment er two frmo the newest eps, could i be blessed with them? T^T

these are slick, btw. love the movie 4 one.

Old 06-29-2008, 08:51 AM   #6
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Techno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truthTechno_Jutsu is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Hiluruk View Post
i actually have a request, if people are MAKING them here? every ep there's awesome moments, if i were to ask fer a moment er two frmo the newest eps, could i be blessed with them? T^T
It's not a problem.

Old 06-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #7
HEATAQUA
Freakazoid
ANBU Squad Leader

HEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is LuminaryHEATAQUA is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-lou View Post
I can't slow it down,it's always been like that

Old 06-29-2008, 07:13 PM   #8
Dante10
Harbinger of Death
Legendary Ninja

Dante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Dante10

lol it funny add party time text epic...

Old 06-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #9
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Giants.

There'll probably be one of Belamy when I get there.

Old 06-29-2008, 09:47 PM   #10
p-lou
tender like a wombat
Legendary Ninja

p-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysianp-lou is Elysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATAQUA View Post
I can't slow it down,it's always been like that
My firefox must be messed up or something. When I look at it in firefox, it is fast as hell. But when I look at it in IE, it looks fine. I don't get it.

Old 06-29-2008, 11:58 PM   #11
Zeno
Ancient Legend
Missing-nin

Zeno is LuminaryZeno is LuminaryZeno is LuminaryZeno is LuminaryZeno is LuminaryZeno is LuminaryZeno is LuminaryZeno is LuminaryZeno is LuminaryZeno is LuminaryZeno is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Zeno Send a message via MSN to Zeno

(Don't think I made that one)

Old 06-30-2008, 12:25 AM   #12
HEATAQUA
Freakazoid
ANBU Squad Leader

Awesome gif of Naked Nami Zeno X3

Old 06-30-2008, 11:26 PM   #13
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Here we go.

Usopp's laugh from 357:

Mihawk badassery:

Old 07-12-2008, 07:07 PM   #14
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Old 07-12-2008, 07:10 PM   #15
HEATAQUA
Freakazoid
ANBU Squad Leader

I like your cute gif of Perona X3

Old 07-12-2008, 11:40 PM   #16
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Thanks, I wanted to get one of her from the "good episode." One Piece chicks rock, I'm hoping to make more of them.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #17
Dante10
Harbinger of Death
Legendary Ninja

Dante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is CelestialDante10 is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Dante10

the one belamy get his ass knocked out

Old 07-13-2008, 01:16 AM   #18
hhallahh
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Special Jounin

hhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hope

Someone needs to make a gif of Usopp trying to swat Perona with his Kabuto in 360 while she's flying in a figure eight.

Old 07-13-2008, 11:16 AM   #19
Techno_Jutsu
Carrying a sharp stick
Examiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhallahh View Post
Someone needs to make a gif of Usopp trying to swat Perona with his Kabuto in 360 while she's flying in a figure eight.
This part?

Made this one too, he looks cool shooting the Kabuto:

Old 07-13-2008, 02:32 PM   #20
hhallahh
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Special Jounin

hhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hope

Haha yes, thank you. I don't know if I plan on using it but it's definitely a moment that I thought "this needs a gif" for.

Closed Thread