• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Naruto Dub Discussion

Old 06-02-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
Last Seraphixian King
Lord of the Winter Snow
Academy Student

Last Seraphixian King is a glorious beacon of lightLast Seraphixian King is a glorious beacon of lightLast Seraphixian King is a glorious beacon of lightLast Seraphixian King is a glorious beacon of lightLast Seraphixian King is a glorious beacon of lightLast Seraphixian King is a glorious beacon of lightLast Seraphixian King is a glorious beacon of lightLast Seraphixian King is a glorious beacon of lightLast Seraphixian King is a glorious beacon of lightLast Seraphixian King is a glorious beacon of lightLast Seraphixian King is a glorious beacon of light
Default Which fight got you addicted to Naruto?

For me I have to say Rock Lee vs Gaara. That fight blew my mind!

Last Seraphixian King is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 06-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #2
The-Ice
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

The-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of lightThe-Ice is a glorious beacon of light

the first fight that made me interested was also lee vs gaara , soon after that some other good batlles folowed , the hokage vs oroshimaru was also one to remember

The-Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #3
~Zaxxon~
I'm with COCO

~Zaxxon~ is Eternal~Zaxxon~ is Eternal~Zaxxon~ is Eternal~Zaxxon~ is Eternal~Zaxxon~ is Eternal~Zaxxon~ is Eternal~Zaxxon~ is Eternal~Zaxxon~ is Eternal~Zaxxon~ is Eternal~Zaxxon~ is Eternal~Zaxxon~ is Eternal

Same as stated in this thread already.

~Zaxxon~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #4
Shirker
Divine Squidervention
Kage

Shirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is RapturousShirker is Rapturous

I was hooked since episode 1. However, I guess the fight that nailed it for was Crazy Naruto vs Haku. Yes, I know it was one-sided, short, and not much of a fight... but... that punch...

Shirker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #5
Death-kun

Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!Death-kun is a loser I can't hate!

Hm...I'd say Naruto VS Mizuki.

Death-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #6
nanni
TemaShika
Jounin

nanni is Celestialnanni is Celestialnanni is Celestialnanni is Celestialnanni is Celestialnanni is Celestialnanni is Celestialnanni is Celestialnanni is Celestialnanni is Celestialnanni is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to nanni

Rock Lee vs Gaara
the end of the fight was good.

nanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:06 PM   #7
KuronoX54
Flame King炎の王
ANBU Squad Leader

KuronoX54 is LuminaryKuronoX54 is LuminaryKuronoX54 is LuminaryKuronoX54 is LuminaryKuronoX54 is LuminaryKuronoX54 is LuminaryKuronoX54 is LuminaryKuronoX54 is LuminaryKuronoX54 is LuminaryKuronoX54 is LuminaryKuronoX54 is Luminary

Lee vs Gaara that was easy

KuronoX54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:35 PM   #8
Cair

Lee vs Gaara.

Jesus it was epic.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:34 PM   #9
Kuro
Crimson.
ANBU Captain

Kuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is Celestial

Haku VS Naruto and Sasuke

Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:44 PM   #10
eyewolf
Academy Student

eyewolf is on a distinguished road

Was it the Lee and Garra fight where he takes the weights for the first time and then drops them which causes this massive dust cloud? that was awesome.

eyewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #11
Soi Fon
RIP Apoo and Astaroth

Soi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is AscendantSoi Fon is Ascendant

I have to go with the majority here and say the Lee vs. Gaara fight.

Soi Fon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #12
Nae'blis
team klaus

Nae'blis has disabled reputation

Rock Lee against Gaara was the most epic epic epic gar fight, I must have watched it over 20 times. That is what got me completely hooked on this anime.

Nae'blis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #13
Dman
That's fucking bueno
Elite Jounin

Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dman broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

sasuke's encounter with oro was just cool.

Dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:57 AM   #14
Nillza
#1 Sakura Fan
Academy Student

Nillza is a bearer of wisdomNillza is a bearer of wisdomNillza is a bearer of wisdomNillza is a bearer of wisdomNillza is a bearer of wisdomNillza is a bearer of wisdomNillza is a bearer of wisdomNillza is a bearer of wisdomNillza is a bearer of wisdom

I'll have to say Haku vs. Naruto/Sasuke.
That saga was the first time I've ever watched it!
*cries* poor Haku!!! I wish he didn't have to die! he would've been so strong right now if he livedT_T

Nillza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:10 AM   #15
Portgas D. Ace Fire Fist
Banned
Rookie

Portgas D. Ace Fire Fist is a bearer of wisdomPortgas D. Ace Fire Fist is a bearer of wisdomPortgas D. Ace Fire Fist is a bearer of wisdomPortgas D. Ace Fire Fist is a bearer of wisdomPortgas D. Ace Fire Fist is a bearer of wisdomPortgas D. Ace Fire Fist is a bearer of wisdomPortgas D. Ace Fire Fist is a bearer of wisdomPortgas D. Ace Fire Fist is a bearer of wisdomPortgas D. Ace Fire Fist is a bearer of wisdom

Like the majority I have to say it was definitely Lee vs Gaara.

Portgas D. Ace Fire Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:31 AM   #16
forgotten_hero
The One They Led Astray
Legendary Ninja

forgotten_hero is Luminaryforgotten_hero is Luminaryforgotten_hero is Luminaryforgotten_hero is Luminaryforgotten_hero is Luminaryforgotten_hero is Luminaryforgotten_hero is Luminaryforgotten_hero is Luminaryforgotten_hero is Luminaryforgotten_hero is Luminaryforgotten_hero is Luminary

Lee vs. Gaara. That was truly an epic fight.

forgotten_hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:26 AM   #17
Dattebayo-chan
License to Fangirl
Jinchuuriki

Dattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is ElysianDattebayo-chan is Elysian

Well, the fight against Zabusa and Haku was obviously epic, and it kept me watching further. However, Lee vs Gaara, Naruto vs Gaara and Naruto vs Sasuke are also favorites. All the mayor fights got me addicted . . .

Dattebayo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #18
anabone
Hokage
Genin

anabone is a paragon of hopeanabone is a paragon of hopeanabone is a paragon of hopeanabone is a paragon of hopeanabone is a paragon of hopeanabone is a paragon of hopeanabone is a paragon of hopeanabone is a paragon of hopeanabone is a paragon of hopeanabone is a paragon of hopeanabone is a paragon of hope

I'll gonna add another vote on the pile called Lee Vs Gaara. Lee, opening the gates.. phew, what a rush

anabone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #19
SiMPLiCiTy
GFX Artist
Academy Student

SiMPLiCiTy is a bearer of wisdomSiMPLiCiTy is a bearer of wisdomSiMPLiCiTy is a bearer of wisdomSiMPLiCiTy is a bearer of wisdomSiMPLiCiTy is a bearer of wisdomSiMPLiCiTy is a bearer of wisdomSiMPLiCiTy is a bearer of wisdomSiMPLiCiTy is a bearer of wisdom

First few episodes, where Naruto uses Shadow Clone. Since then I was hooked. Also, when Shikamaru fought in the Junin exam, and slammed the girl (dont remember who)'s head into the wall. Epic. (and the ones posted above)

SiMPLiCiTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:21 PM   #20
Nikky
is the voice in your head.
Chuunin

Nikky is a paragon of hopeNikky is a paragon of hopeNikky is a paragon of hopeNikky is a paragon of hopeNikky is a paragon of hopeNikky is a paragon of hopeNikky is a paragon of hopeNikky is a paragon of hopeNikky is a paragon of hopeNikky is a paragon of hopeNikky is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to Nikky

Naruto vs. Mizuki

Nikky is offline   Reply With Quote