• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Fanart

Old 05-19-2008, 10:21 AM   #1
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

kire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysian
Sasuke The Uchiha Sasuke FC Summer Contest Series

The Uchiha Sasuke FC will be having three contests over the summer. Our First Contest, the Sasuke Birthday contest has come and gone. The results can be found on the second post of this thread or on the First page of The Sasuke FC. Our second contest, The Essay, Theory, and Thread Contest has also finished. Results can be found here:
Essay, Theory, and Thread Contest!
And our third contest, The Pass the Hot Sauce...All around Fanworks Contest Entries and Results are Posted below.

The Results Are IN!
First let me just say that this is the closest contest I have ever called..And thanks to all who participated and voted.Note: Again, remember that not everyone voted for every single category.

For our Overall winner:
The results of the poll give it to..
Shoko86!!

For the category of Fan Art:
The winner is...
.:WokeN:. and Plumfit
Yes I know!! We have a tie!

Votes:
FA:
Shoko86 5
plumfitfa1: 2
plumfafa2: 6
SamiWiecieKto: 1
.:WokeN:.: 6
HebiLeader 1

For the category of Banners:
The Winner is:
MD5will for banner 2

Votes:
md5will
ban1: 3
ban2: 5
ban3: 2
♥Yachiru-chama♣
ban1: 4
ban2: 4

For the category of Avatars:
The winner is..
Shoko86 with her ava1 entry

Votes:
md5ava1 1
md5ava2 1
shoko1: 13
shoko2: 3

For the category of Wallpaper:
The winner is...
.:WokeN:.

Votes:
md51: 2
md52: 4
woken 11

For the category of Manga Colorings:
The winner is...
loveslick

Votes:
Mel1: 5
mel2: 2
mel3: 4
loveslick: 6

Congratulations to all our winners..you can expect a pm from me shortly about prize information.

Spoiler:

Voting Instructions:

Underneath each entry is the name of the person who made it as well as a code to pm to me. You may vote for only one item per category. There are 5 categories so in your pm you should have selected 5 items.
All votes must come to my PM box before 9-13-8. If you vote in this thread or elsewhere, it will not be counted. The results will be announced the next day.

Overall winner voting:
In about a week I will change the poll in the Uchiha Sasuke FC, and on this poll you will select only one person who you think is the best. The poll will start on 9-8-8 and will go through 9-15-08. The winner will receive a special prize.
For more info on prizes see second post.

Fanart:

Spoiler:

by Shoko86
(note: By a huge mistake of my own, I forgot to add this entry earlier.)
To vote for this item pm to me: ShokoFA

Spoiler:

by plumfit
To vote for this item pm to me: plumFA1

Spoiler:

by Plumfit
To vote for this item pm to me: plumFA2

Spoiler:

by SamiWiecieKto
To vote for this item pm to me: samFA

Spoiler:

Note: This is a reference picture that was used:\/
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1.../refsaszf9.jpg
by .:WokeN:.
To vote for this item pm to me: wokenFA

Spoiler:
This entry is a little different from the others. It involves a pairing, but I want you to judge only the Sasuke portion of this picture. Any bashing, hating, flaming or any ill willed comments will NOT be tolerated. If you have a problem with it, address it with me..my pm box has plenty of room..
Spoiler:
I'm serious..only judge the Sasuke portion of this picture
Spoiler:

by HebiLeader
To vote for this item pm to me: HebiFA

To view all Fanart entries:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oks%20contest/

Banner/sigs:

by md5will
To vote for this item pm to me: md5Ban1

by md5will
To vote for this item pm to me: md5Ban2

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1..._by_md5wil.jpg
by md5will
To vote for this item pm to me: md5Ban3

by ♥Yachiru-chama♣
To vote for this item pm to me: YachiBan1

by ♥Yachiru-chama♣
To vote for this item pm to me: YachiBan2

To view all Banners/Sigs:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ke%20banners2/

\/More entries on the next post..\/

Last edited by kire; 09-15-2008 at 05:43 AM.
kire is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-19-2008, 10:22 AM   #2
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

kire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysian
Default contest entries continued...

by md5will
To vote for this item pm to me: md5AVA1

by md5will
To vote for this item pm to me: md5AVA2

by shoko86
To vote for this item pm to me: shokoAVA1

by shoko86
To vote for this item pm to me: shokoAVA2

To view all Avas:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...New%20Contest/

Wallpapers:

Spoiler:

by md5will
To vote for this entry pm to me: Md5WALL1

Spoiler:

by md5will
To vote for this entry pm to me: Md5WALL2

Spoiler:

by .:WokeN:.
To vote for this entry pm to me: WokenWALL

To view all wallpapers:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ifs/wallpaper/

Manga Colorings:

Spoiler:

by Mel
To vote for this entry pm to me: MelMC1

Spoiler:

by Mel
To vote for this entry pm to me: MelMC2

Spoiler:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g170/kirebaby1/Manga%20Colorings/MC3-Paintjumpcover2_by_Mel.jpg

by Mel
To vote for this entry pm to me: MelMC3

Spoiler:

by loveslick
To vote for this entry pm to me: LoveMC

To view all Manga Colorings:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...a%20Colorings/

The winners from the birthday contest are also included in the overall winner choices..
They are infinite and Naruchu.
To see their art, see the front page of the Uchiha Sasuke FC.

Contest Info:
Pass the Hot Sauce...All around Fanworks Contest
Spoiler:

All right you know the drill. This is our annual Contest we hold, but with a twist. There is an optional theme of "The Sauce" and also those who enter will be eligible for a bonus over all winner. More info will be posted at the bottom.

Categories:
General Fanart (Anything goes)
Themed Fanart (Make it hot, but legal for NF)
Banner
Userbar/Sig
Ava/icon
Colorings (This is a new category that involves the coloring of manga scans.)
Other (wallpaper, amv, fanfiction, gifs, ect..)

Rules:
~No taking credit for other people's work. (Applies to both Contests)
~No using parts of other people's work for your fanart! (Applies to both Contests)
~You may however use fanart you find for the other catagories: banner/userbar/ava/icon/sig/other.
~You may enter things you have previously drawn, however if it has been seen by many or I already have it in the album, try to make something else.
~You do not have to be a member of The Uchiha Sasuke FC to enter. (Applies to both Contests)

Entries:
~Entries for the Fanworks contest must come to my PM box. If you choose to post your entries in the FC, it's fine, but please use spoiler tags, (I prefer you not post in fc, that way it more of a surprise, but thats me.)
~I have no rules for size or content, just stay within the Forum Rules, and use your best judgment. (Applies to both Contests)
~As for number of entries, You may enter 2 entries + 1 alternate per category. This includes the many sub-categories in the "other" category. (Meaning you can enter up to three wallpaper, three amvs, three fanfics, and so on.)

Runtime:
Now May 19th - Aug. 31, 2008 (11:59pm CST) .
On September 1st, I will post all entries with detailed voting instructions.
Voting will go through September 7th, and the winners announced on September 8th, 2008.

Voting:
All votes must come to my PM box before 9-8-8. If you vote in this thread or elsewhere, it will not be counted. The results will be announced the next day.

Prizes:
The winners will have a choice of one of the following:

* a sparkly username
* a custom usertitle
* a 150x175 avatar

Bonus Prize:
I will be taking votes for a Bonus Winner. To be eligible, All you have to do is enter in the contest.
When it is time to vote please vote for an overall winner.
The person with the most votes will win a very special mystery prize! (And yes, it is worth actual money, but not much so don't get your expectations too high.) The prize includes a Sasuke keychain, A deathnote keychain, and or a 10 dollar gift card.
(Mailing address required for this prize. Certain gift cards may not be available in my area. Prizes are negotiable.)

As I said for the main theme, it will be used as the fc's front page first post.
For everything else, They will be showcased on the front page under its respective section with credit to you of course.
Reps is always a given for these contests as well.
Well I wish I could offer more, but I can't (if anyone has anything they want to offer, please contact me.)

Anyone with questions can either post them in this thread, the FC or PM me.
~Good Luck To All~[/size][/font]

Last edited by kire; 09-02-2008 at 05:29 AM.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
Byakkö
granny

Byakkö is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowByakkö is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowByakkö is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowByakkö is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowByakkö is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowByakkö is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowByakkö is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowByakkö is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowByakkö is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowByakkö is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowByakkö is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

I guess I can participate even though I'm anti-Uchiha X3

Are pre-drawn entries acceptable for this contest? I drew quite the hot sasuke awhile back and never posted it.

Byakkö is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:28 PM   #4
Tomochii-Chan
Tsun-tsun-dere, tsun-tsun~
Legendary Ninja

Tomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is ElysianTomochii-Chan is Elysian

Do I hear SASUKE FANART CONTEST!?
I need to practice drawing Saucy-kay more then

Tomochii-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #5
The Boss

lol.. this contest is long. xD But I'll join. ^^

Old 05-20-2008, 04:13 AM   #6
Tieria Erde
MotoMouse
Special Jounin

Tieria Erde is AscendantTieria Erde is AscendantTieria Erde is AscendantTieria Erde is AscendantTieria Erde is AscendantTieria Erde is AscendantTieria Erde is AscendantTieria Erde is AscendantTieria Erde is AscendantTieria Erde is AscendantTieria Erde is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to Tieria Erde

Oh my... I guess I'm not going to be able to hold back.
I'm soooo in.

Tieria Erde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:47 AM   #7
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakkö View Post
I guess I can participate even though I'm anti-Uchiha X3

Are pre-drawn entries acceptable for this contest? I drew quite the hot sasuke awhile back and never posted it.
lol, yes as long as it has not been posted, its good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomochii-Chan View Post
Do I hear SASUKE FANART CONTEST!?
I need to practice drawing Saucy-kay more then
yes tomo yes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoko86 View Post
lol.. this contest is long. xD But I'll join. ^^
Well I made it long so things wouldn't be so rushed, and so the dates with the other contests don't conflict with each other.
I look forward to it shoko!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadas View Post
Oh my... I guess I'm not going to be able to hold back.
I'm soooo in.
excellent..

Old 05-22-2008, 08:31 AM   #8
Fay

Fay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is RapturousFay is Rapturous

I can't wait to see all the fanart! I wish I could draw on the pc.

Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:54 AM   #9
ArtisBang
DeidaraNeedArt
Academy Student

ArtisBang has a spectacular aura aboutArtisBang has a spectacular aura about

Wow looks like i must Hard Work

ArtisBang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #10
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaime View Post
I can't wait to see all the fanart! I wish I could draw on the pc.
You don't have to draw on the pc, it can be hand drawn...just find a way to scan it and send it to me!

Old 05-31-2008, 04:54 AM   #11
infinite
seek and you will find
Elite Teacher

infinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminary

If you enter do you automatically enter for all three, or just one of the three?

infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:19 PM   #12
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

oh no, the contests are seperate.. So you can choose to only enter in one or all three..its up to you.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #13
LordUchiha
U-Class jutsu user
Missing-nin

LordUchiha is a guardian of the faithLordUchiha is a guardian of the faithLordUchiha is a guardian of the faithLordUchiha is a guardian of the faithLordUchiha is a guardian of the faithLordUchiha is a guardian of the faithLordUchiha is a guardian of the faithLordUchiha is a guardian of the faithLordUchiha is a guardian of the faithLordUchiha is a guardian of the faithLordUchiha is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to LordUchiha Send a message via MSN to LordUchiha

I just watch the results.

LordUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:36 PM   #14
Jaded Heart
poisonous

Jaded Heart is the ne plus ultraJaded Heart is the ne plus ultraJaded Heart is the ne plus ultraJaded Heart is the ne plus ultraJaded Heart is the ne plus ultraJaded Heart is the ne plus ultraJaded Heart is the ne plus ultraJaded Heart is the ne plus ultraJaded Heart is the ne plus ultraJaded Heart is the ne plus ultraJaded Heart is the ne plus ultra

I think I'll enter a piece for sasuke's birthday. I might do the other one, if I have the time.

=]

Also Question: Can it be hand drawn? Because I don't really have photoshop or anything like that. -much thanks

Jaded Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:59 AM   #15
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded Heart View Post
I think I'll enter a piece for sasuke's birthday. I might do the other one, if I have the time.

=]

Also Question: Can it be hand drawn? Because I don't really have photoshop or anything like that. -much thanks
Thats good, and yes it can be hand drawn.

Old 06-15-2008, 06:05 AM   #16
infinite
seek and you will find
Elite Teacher

infinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminaryinfinite is Luminary

I'm in the middle of exams right now, but I'll try to make something for the birthday as well

infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:38 PM   #17
sasunaruuke
naruuke
Academy Student

sasunaruuke has much to be proud ofsasunaruuke has much to be proud ofsasunaruuke has much to be proud ofsasunaruuke has much to be proud ofsasunaruuke has much to be proud of

wow i'm going to go into this contest

sasunaruuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 10:08 AM   #18
Kuro
Crimson.
ANBU Captain

Kuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is CelestialKuro is Celestial

I should try to draw something for this

Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 10:23 AM   #19
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

I look forward to it..

Old 07-09-2008, 09:23 PM   #20
plumfit
narutard
Examiner

plumfit is Luminaryplumfit is Luminaryplumfit is Luminaryplumfit is Luminaryplumfit is Luminaryplumfit is Luminaryplumfit is Luminaryplumfit is Luminaryplumfit is Luminaryplumfit is Luminaryplumfit is Luminary

i really want to enter something- so I can enter three pieces for the all around sasuke one? Is it possible to enter three pieces of fanart, or just two?

plumfit is offline   Reply With Quote