Schrodinger (Hellsing) .gif request - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Hidden Village of Art > Konoha Graphics Studio > Request and Giveaway section

Old 05-18-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
hhallahh
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Special Jounin

hhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hope
Default Schrodinger (Hellsing) .gif request

Ola -

I'm wondering if anyone could make (or has made) a looping avatar-size (100x100) .gif of Schrodinger from the 4th Hellsing OVA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faEFH5N8XUY

^ See for reference, from :45 to 1:30 or so. YT videos aren't the best source, obviously, but it gives an idea.

Something like this probably exists already, but I couldn't find anything... if no one has any pointers, could anyone take the job up for me? I'd really appreciate it. No fancy editing necessary, except probably to crop out the credit text.

Last edited by hhallahh; 05-19-2008 at 01:14 AM.
hhallahh is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 06-06-2008, 05:28 AM   #2
hhallahh
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Special Jounin

hhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hopehhallahh is a paragon of hope

Not surprised no one replied.. but I managed to find a flash file of the loop, if anyone could convert it to a gif I'd really appreciate it. I don't really know how.

Flash file, ignore the bad music

hhallahh is offline   Reply With Quote