• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Fanart

Old 05-18-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
Perseverance
Only God Can Judge Me
Legendary Ninja

Perseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is Luminary
Default Uchiha's Mangekyou Sharingan Gif

Created this for experimental/learning purposes. Tell me what you think -

Version 1

Spoiler:

Version 2

Spoiler:

Version 3

Spoiler:

Version 4

Spoiler:

Version 5 - Added Raw Video

Spoiler:

Final Version - Added Background eyes effect

Spoiler:

Last edited by Perseverance; 05-18-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Perseverance is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-18-2008, 09:01 AM   #2
Alex
Gentlemen, I Love War.
Elite Teacher

Alex is CelestialAlex is CelestialAlex is CelestialAlex is CelestialAlex is CelestialAlex is CelestialAlex is CelestialAlex is CelestialAlex is CelestialAlex is CelestialAlex is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Alex Send a message via MSN to Alex Send a message via Skype™ to Alex

Not bad

I think I had a gif like that as an Avi.

It'd be cooler if the people in backround did something.

Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:08 AM   #3
TekJounin
Crackhead Jounin
Forever Young

TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.TekJounin is a star shining down on us all.

Pretty nifty. Could the words under Itachi's animated eye be removed? They're too small to read properly & sort of detract from the animation.

TekJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
Perseverance
Only God Can Judge Me
Legendary Ninja

Perseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is LuminaryPerseverance is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekJounin View Post
Pretty nifty. Could the words under Itachi's animated eye be removed? They're too small to read properly & sort of detract from the animation.
ye i guess i could do that. I only had the sub version, could try searching for a raw version.

@Alex - maybe that's something for me to improve on

Old 05-18-2008, 09:14 AM   #5
karaseechakra
Rookie

karaseechakra is a glorious beacon of lightkaraseechakra is a glorious beacon of lightkaraseechakra is a glorious beacon of lightkaraseechakra is a glorious beacon of lightkaraseechakra is a glorious beacon of lightkaraseechakra is a glorious beacon of lightkaraseechakra is a glorious beacon of lightkaraseechakra is a glorious beacon of lightkaraseechakra is a glorious beacon of lightkaraseechakra is a glorious beacon of lightkaraseechakra is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to karaseechakra Send a message via Yahoo to karaseechakra

Not bad at all. Well better than anything i could have made and i agree about the subtitles try and find a raw episode or even the cartoon network episode will do (If it's been releced yet) because the subtitles are really annoying.
But other than the subs it's great.

karaseechakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:01 AM   #6
Spades
Rabiosa
S-Class Missing-nin

Spades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is RapturousSpades is Rapturous

ove 'em

Spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:08 AM   #7
Tefax
not here
S-Class Missing-nin

Tefax is LuminaryTefax is LuminaryTefax is LuminaryTefax is LuminaryTefax is LuminaryTefax is LuminaryTefax is LuminaryTefax is LuminaryTefax is LuminaryTefax is LuminaryTefax is Luminary

not bad, not bad Keep it up

Tefax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:26 AM   #8
Noitora
CAPUA

Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Noitora broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Noitora

Nice work, lotsa Uchiha

Noitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:28 AM   #9
Velvet
♥ Q U E E N ♥

Velvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultraVelvet is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Velvet

uchiha....nice

Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #10
Perseverance
Only God Can Judge Me
Legendary Ninja

Added tekjounin's advice. Changed the video to Raw version. Also made the overall image larger.

Spoiler:

Next thing i'm going to try and do is have the background characters have some kind of animation.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Old 05-18-2008, 02:53 PM   #11
Perseverance
Only God Can Judge Me
Legendary Ninja

Ok, here's my final final version. Added a background animation. Thanks for all the suggestions guys

Old 05-19-2008, 02:41 AM   #12
Rion Ryuzaki
̣

Rion Ryuzaki is AscendantRion Ryuzaki is AscendantRion Ryuzaki is AscendantRion Ryuzaki is AscendantRion Ryuzaki is AscendantRion Ryuzaki is AscendantRion Ryuzaki is AscendantRion Ryuzaki is AscendantRion Ryuzaki is AscendantRion Ryuzaki is AscendantRion Ryuzaki is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Rion Ryuzaki Send a message via MSN to Rion Ryuzaki Send a message via Yahoo to Rion Ryuzaki

awesome

Rion Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #13
Sasuke

Sasuke is pretty cuteSasuke is pretty cuteSasuke is pretty cuteSasuke is pretty cuteSasuke is pretty cuteSasuke is pretty cuteSasuke is pretty cuteSasuke is pretty cuteSasuke is pretty cuteSasuke is pretty cuteSasuke is pretty cute

The final version looks awesome.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:16 PM   #14
Musou-Enrai
Unparalleled Distant Thunder
Special Jounin

Musou-Enrai is a guardian of the faithMusou-Enrai is a guardian of the faithMusou-Enrai is a guardian of the faithMusou-Enrai is a guardian of the faithMusou-Enrai is a guardian of the faithMusou-Enrai is a guardian of the faithMusou-Enrai is a guardian of the faithMusou-Enrai is a guardian of the faithMusou-Enrai is a guardian of the faithMusou-Enrai is a guardian of the faithMusou-Enrai is a guardian of the faith

Looks good. I like the 5th version the most.

Musou-Enrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #15
Soldier
ಠ__ಠ)ノ

Soldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is CelestialSoldier is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Soldier Send a message via MSN to Soldier

Thats really nice! it's fun too watch

Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:24 PM   #16
Nae'blis
team klaus

Nae'blis has disabled reputation

Not bad creations in the slightest.

Nae'blis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #17
Grimmjow
Is that so'

Grimmjow is the ne plus ultraGrimmjow is the ne plus ultraGrimmjow is the ne plus ultraGrimmjow is the ne plus ultraGrimmjow is the ne plus ultraGrimmjow is the ne plus ultraGrimmjow is the ne plus ultraGrimmjow is the ne plus ultraGrimmjow is the ne plus ultraGrimmjow is the ne plus ultraGrimmjow is the ne plus ultra

quite funny good job

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:07 PM   #18
PlayStation
CAPTAIN MARVELOUS

PlayStation is AscendantPlayStation is AscendantPlayStation is AscendantPlayStation is AscendantPlayStation is AscendantPlayStation is AscendantPlayStation is AscendantPlayStation is AscendantPlayStation is AscendantPlayStation is AscendantPlayStation is Ascendant

Nice,I like the concept with the background

PlayStation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 10:50 PM   #19
maximilyan
The Truth
Final Villain

maximilyan is Eternalmaximilyan is Eternalmaximilyan is Eternalmaximilyan is Eternalmaximilyan is Eternalmaximilyan is Eternalmaximilyan is Eternalmaximilyan is Eternalmaximilyan is Eternalmaximilyan is Eternalmaximilyan is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to maximilyan

you did a good job here. though the degree of difference in some of them isnt great enough to make in an individual piec.

maximilyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 08:13 AM   #20
Ashiya
ǝɯosǝʍɐ sı nsʇǝz

Ashiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareilAshiya est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Ashiya

Nice effects. I like how their eyes light up in the abckground image especially

Ashiya is offline   Reply With Quote