the Tatsuki-chan FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Bleach Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:21 PM   #1
Lucky Rue
Matt

Lucky Rue is DivineLucky Rue is DivineLucky Rue is DivineLucky Rue is DivineLucky Rue is DivineLucky Rue is DivineLucky Rue is DivineLucky Rue is DivineLucky Rue is DivineLucky Rue is DivineLucky Rue is Divine

Owner
TheRooMan

Co-Owner
Catalyst75

Member List
Catalyst75
Luke
Sabo
Urahara san
Hachibi
Zeta42

Old Member list:

Owner
monk3

co-owner - Sayoko

members
TenshiOni
Norb
Kno7
Sakura_Fabuki
Dark_wolf247
Lord Yu
superman_1
-Tatsuki-
Midus
Bronwen
Ame
Mimiru
ichinii30
DiE_bY_mY_kUnAi
warcraft
FEFFRock
Chiru
Reiko2
Benkin-Chan
~.:Ichimaru girl:.~
anBU_YuFFie
Talim
burn_bern
changwoo
Sesshomaru Uchiha
Snow_Sakura
Echo48
shadowrocks17
Domotum12
Violent-nin
tricia868
Jean havoc
Hinamori-San
Kirsten

Tatsuki Arisawa is that awesome girl that has been friends with Ichigo longer than anyone else in his life. The two practiced Karate with each other as children. As she grew a little older, Tatsuki met Orihime Inoue who became her best friend. Tatsuki has devoted herself to protecting Orihime, a much more feminine, gullible girl, despite the stark contrasts between the two in both their looks and their personalities.

She still practices martial arts and is damn good! Tatsuki was the second strongest girl in Japan of her age division, though we know she only lost first place due to a broken arm that happened before the match. She also loves playing video games, a pastime that Ichigo shares with her as he sometimes goes to the arcade with her and even borrows her games on occasion.

Though she is awesome at Karate, Tatsuki does not possess special spiritual powers such as Ichigo, Sado, and Orihime have. She has been able to see Ichigo in his shinigami form however, so it's a hint that she may have some special connection to the spirit world. It may be a bit late in the series for Tatsuki to suddenly be granted powers, but she kicks butt all on her own anyway! She is truly an awesome character who is overlooked by Kubo a bit too much in my opinion.

Two years passed after the battle with Aizen, and Tatsuki grew quite a bit and let her hair get longer (pictured below). She's looking pretty hot now isn't she guys? Tatsuki's personality remains seemingly unchanged however; the first conversation she has is with Ichigo about borrowing her Tekken copy.

This Fanclub has been inactive for a pretty long time, and I have decided to make it over. Banners and pics are appreciated for our awesome chick Tatsuki! I will place them in this post if we ever get that far.

Last edited by Lucky Rue; 09-20-2014 at 05:01 PM.
Lucky Rue is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-23-2005, 11:22 PM   #2
TenshiOni
Inactive/Former Admin
Vagabond

TenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareilTenshiOni est le sans pareil

I'm in!

TenshiOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:22 PM   #3
monk3
Ryokan Pride
Special Jounin

monk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via AIM to monk3

alright!

monk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:23 PM   #4
Norb
ceresu が大好き
Academy Teacher

Norb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is Luminary

hahaha i was so waiting for this one ;O i wanna be co-owner ^_^

Norb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:27 PM   #5
monk3
Ryokan Pride
Special Jounin

monk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truthmonk3 is an honorable bastion of truth

k Norb. and if you were waiting for this one why didnt you make it?

Old 05-23-2005, 11:28 PM   #6
Nybarius
Ennui Bores Me
ANBU Captain

Nybarius is ElysianNybarius is ElysianNybarius is ElysianNybarius is ElysianNybarius is ElysianNybarius is ElysianNybarius is ElysianNybarius is ElysianNybarius is ElysianNybarius is ElysianNybarius is Elysian
Send a message via AIM to Nybarius

Tatsuki kicks ass. Second strongest in Japan!

Nybarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 11:37 PM   #7
monk3
Ryokan Pride
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nybarius
Tatsuki kicks ass. Second strongest in Japan!
ya she's awesome and smexy

u wanna join?

Old 05-23-2005, 11:38 PM   #8
Norb
ceresu が大好き
Academy Teacher

Norb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is LuminaryNorb is Luminary

*cough*i didn't want to be owner ;O lazy to update*cough*

Old 05-23-2005, 11:50 PM   #9
monk3
Ryokan Pride
Special Jounin

wow ok make up ur mind Norb

Old 05-24-2005, 01:01 AM   #10
Norb
ceresu が大好き
Academy Teacher

I was talking about owner ;O not co-owner.. owners make FCs ;O

Old 05-24-2005, 05:12 AM   #11
Sayo
The Hedgehog
Elite Jounin

Sayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is Rapturous

i'll join (:
and since you didn't have a co-owner yet? >_>';

Sayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 09:20 PM   #12
monk3
Ryokan Pride
Special Jounin

k Sayoko. if ur implying that u want to be co-owner then the request is granted ^_^

Old 05-25-2005, 04:43 AM   #13
Sayo
The Hedgehog
Elite Jounin

Sayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is RapturousSayo is Rapturous

harhrhr, let me dig up some fanart when i get home >,>

Sayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 10:47 PM   #14
monk3
Ryokan Pride
Special Jounin

if tatsuki could get her spiritual power released like Sado and Orihime that would be awesome. she's be like total kickarse

Old 06-05-2005, 01:47 PM   #15
Kno7
o.O

Kno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is Luminary

she's already kick ass without powers! 2nd strongest in japan, and she fought with a broken arm? woow

I want in!

Kno7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 03:49 PM   #16
monk3
Ryokan Pride
Special Jounin

you got it!

Old 06-12-2005, 11:43 PM   #17
Kno7
o.O

Kno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is LuminaryKno7 is Luminary

I'm rather surprised, more people should have joined by now..

Kno7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 01:43 AM   #18
monk3
Ryokan Pride
Special Jounin

well the only successful fc's of mine were the s-CRY-ed (kinda) and the Ishida (kinda)

so i dont expect this to do much better

Old 06-20-2005, 06:16 AM   #19
Sakura_Fabuki
Nova is a hottie :3
Academy Student

Sakura_Fabuki has a spectacular aura aboutSakura_Fabuki has a spectacular aura aboutSakura_Fabuki has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Fabuki

i wanna join, i wanna join! xD Tatsuki-chan is awesome o_o, I can't believe she wasn't the another person to be with them. x_x

Sakura_Fabuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 12:45 AM   #20
Dark_wolf247
The vision of homoexcelsior.
Legendary Ninja

Dark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Dark_wolf247 Send a message via MSN to Dark_wolf247

lemme join...plz?

Dark_wolf247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: