• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Outskirts of Konoha > Konoha Ad Board

Old 03-21-2008, 06:39 PM   #1
skram
Academy Student

skram is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Naruto Manga for iphone!

Hi fellow Naruto Forumener's ( Is that a word? ) Lol. Hope all is well with everyone, This is my first post on here, This is the best forums for naruto i have seen yet. Just want to let everyone know, Im currently developing an iphone WebApp for the Naruto Manga, with the latest chapters resized and rendered for perfect viewing on an iphone. Soon to be Bleach, and many other manga titles depending on if I see people are interested or not. Don't want to waste my time, ya'know. Here is the beta version of it so far, has the latest chapter - 394! visit this url from your safari browser in your iphone, and enjoy! s'kraM Dev. iManga.

p.s domain is temporary so dont mind that, just want some feedback until i get everything straightened out. If you have any comments, suggestions, or anything else you would like to tell me just reply to this post or shoot me on over an email from the WebApp. Thanks again!

skram is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-21-2008, 09:04 PM   #2
Ennoea
Red Light

Ennoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultraEnnoea is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Ennoea

If I had an Iphone then I'd love it, but Im poor. Damn kids with their Iphones and their interwebz

Ennoea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
Mukuro
Death B4 A Million †
Jinchuuriki

Mukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is Elysian

WTF? My iphone is going nuts! Don't click the link, it's corrupt.

Mukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
~Gesy~
First Thirst Captain

~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine~Gesy~ is Divine
Send a message via MSN to ~Gesy~

iphone? what is this iphone? can i eat it?

~Gesy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #5
skram
Academy Student

Bleh, My link is not corrupt. It is an official WebApp for the iphone/ipod touch. It's a shame you have to stoop that low and make things up about it. You should be ashamed of yourself. Way to welcome someone.

p.s

Lol, May you eat it? Hmph. Thats up to you my friend. Lol Bon Appétit!

Last edited by skram; 03-21-2008 at 09:27 PM. Reason: replying to post instead of double posting.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:19 AM   #6
Mukuro
Death B4 A Million †
Jinchuuriki

Mukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is Elysian

Lol, ease up brother. Just watch how you introduce yourself into a forum next time and you won't get stick like that.

Mukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:10 AM   #7
Major
▼▲▼▲▼

Major has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimemasterGogo View Post
If I had an Iphone then I'd love it, but Im poor. Damn kids with their Iphones and their interwebz
I know how you feel

Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:06 AM   #8
Shinismex♥
I wanna have sex for breakfast
ANBU Captain

Shinismex♥ is AscendantShinismex♥ is AscendantShinismex♥ is AscendantShinismex♥ is AscendantShinismex♥ is AscendantShinismex♥ is AscendantShinismex♥ is AscendantShinismex♥ is AscendantShinismex♥ is AscendantShinismex♥ is AscendantShinismex♥ is Ascendant

I don't have a Iphone.

Shinismex♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #9
element_fighter
lurking in your thread :)
Academy Teacher

element_fighter is a paragon of hopeelement_fighter is a paragon of hopeelement_fighter is a paragon of hopeelement_fighter is a paragon of hopeelement_fighter is a paragon of hopeelement_fighter is a paragon of hopeelement_fighter is a paragon of hopeelement_fighter is a paragon of hopeelement_fighter is a paragon of hopeelement_fighter is a paragon of hopeelement_fighter is a paragon of hope

will this work from other internet ready phones...say the nokia N95 8GB version??

element_fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #10
colours
keeps away the nargles

colours is absolutely basedcolours is absolutely basedcolours is absolutely basedcolours is absolutely basedcolours is absolutely basedcolours is absolutely basedcolours is absolutely basedcolours is absolutely basedcolours is absolutely basedcolours is absolutely basedcolours is absolutely based

*is a poor bitch has no iPhone*

colours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:41 PM   #11
Juice
Banned

Juice is TranscendentJuice is TranscendentJuice is TranscendentJuice is TranscendentJuice is TranscendentJuice is TranscendentJuice is TranscendentJuice is TranscendentJuice is TranscendentJuice is TranscendentJuice is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Juice

I have no Iphone...

Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:46 AM   #12
skram
Academy Student

Element,

I dont know about it working on the N95 being that it was basically coded for the iphone. Never really messed with a N95 maybe it has the same specs in it. Try it out, I'd love to know.

Old 03-23-2008, 12:32 PM   #13
hassrules
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Genin

hassrules is a name known to allhassrules is a name known to allhassrules is a name known to allhassrules is a name known to allhassrules is a name known to allhassrules is a name known to allhassrules is a name known to all

I dont have a iPhone lol

They could be used on a psp though ~

hassrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:31 PM   #14
skram
Academy Student

You tried it on the psp and it worked?

Old 03-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #15
OMG! Dj
(:
ANBU Recruit

OMG! Dj is a bearer of wisdomOMG! Dj is a bearer of wisdomOMG! Dj is a bearer of wisdomOMG! Dj is a bearer of wisdomOMG! Dj is a bearer of wisdomOMG! Dj is a bearer of wisdomOMG! Dj is a bearer of wisdomOMG! Dj is a bearer of wisdomOMG! Dj is a bearer of wisdom

Yes i have a iphone! Keep me updated, i want this app, so i can read while in the car to work.

OMG! Dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:52 AM   #16
jonjoi
Academy Student

jonjoi is on a distinguished road

I saw this thread and I just had to register . There's a new site online, you can stream the latest naruto episodes on your iphone / touch. Yeah stream, check it on http://www.shrumz.com

jonjoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:09 AM   #17
itachijohn
Academy Student

itachijohn is on a distinguished road

I was searching on google and i found this post i have an iPhone and i am interested in this project develop it! It will be good

itachijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:07 AM   #18
Deva Path
La Albiceleste
Elite Teacher

Deva Path is a paragon of hopeDeva Path is a paragon of hopeDeva Path is a paragon of hopeDeva Path is a paragon of hopeDeva Path is a paragon of hopeDeva Path is a paragon of hopeDeva Path is a paragon of hopeDeva Path is a paragon of hopeDeva Path is a paragon of hopeDeva Path is a paragon of hopeDeva Path is a paragon of hope

Hah, sometimes on Friday morning, I'm too lazy to turn on the PC, so I read it from OneManga on my iPhone.

This is brilliant.

Deva Path is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:49 PM   #19
neothematrix
Academy Student

neothematrix is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,
If you're looking for a site to read manga on iPhone/iPod Touch, check my web app, iManga. It takes OneManga and format to fit on iSafari.

- Neo

neothematrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:26 AM   #20
ErocaUchiha
Captain obvious
Academy Student

ErocaUchiha is on a distinguished road

I don't have an Iphone, but i did jailbreak my Itouch and install the phone app on it ^_^
anyhow, best thing to do is download the free app called "manga rock". they're manga selections is updated daily and it's one of the best quality Manga app's I've seen so far ^_^

ErocaUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote