Why do fat women want skinny men? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Plaza (Old)

Old 03-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
RugerRell
styling on you
Genin

RugerRell is a paragon of hopeRugerRell is a paragon of hopeRugerRell is a paragon of hopeRugerRell is a paragon of hopeRugerRell is a paragon of hopeRugerRell is a paragon of hopeRugerRell is a paragon of hopeRugerRell is a paragon of hopeRugerRell is a paragon of hopeRugerRell is a paragon of hopeRugerRell is a paragon of hope
Default Why do fat women want skinny men?

As you guys may have guessed women hit on me alot. Now I don't really mind it but today seemed like more fat women kept approaching me. I even had to check to make sure I didn't have any hidden klondike bars on me. I just didn't understand it. Do they think someone like me would actually want to be in a relationship with them? Why would I want to look like the number 1O when we walk down a street? Why don't these fat women stay with their own kind?

If there are any fat women on this board, can you explain it to me?

NarutoForums

Old 03-03-2008, 10:56 PM   #2
Ari
Banned

Ari is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is Eternal

Fat people need to lose weight.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:03 PM   #3
cacophony
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Academy Teacher

cacophony is a paragon of hopecacophony is a paragon of hopecacophony is a paragon of hopecacophony is a paragon of hopecacophony is a paragon of hopecacophony is a paragon of hopecacophony is a paragon of hopecacophony is a paragon of hopecacophony is a paragon of hopecacophony is a paragon of hopecacophony is a paragon of hope

I am an expert in this field. A fatty recently approched a friend of mine and as always offered a blowjob. My friend thought she was joking and chuckled only to find that she was as serious as fried chicken.

I am actually starting to beleive that dont even understand, nor can they comprehend their own body mass. When they look into a mirror thay cause a rip in space time, imploding into their own reflection, which then causes a chemical reaction, which actually spawns an army of microscopic parasites that invade the mind and distort the refelction in the mirror. Ive done countless experiments and have a great deal of experience in this area of study so dont doubt me.

JK i don no.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
~Zaxxon~
I'm with COCO

~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!~Zaxxon~ broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Same reason a fat guy wants a thin woman.

I feel I just owned myself. >___>

Old 03-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #5
Ari
Banned

Ari is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is EternalAri is Eternal

I at the really fat people IRL

Old 03-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #6
Batman
M.I.S.
Legendary Ninja

Batman is AscendantBatman is AscendantBatman is AscendantBatman is AscendantBatman is AscendantBatman is AscendantBatman is AscendantBatman is AscendantBatman is AscendantBatman is AscendantBatman is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Batman Send a message via MSN to Batman

Jack Sprat complex?

Old 03-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #7
Dave
Banned
Kage

Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Dave broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

because they want motherfucking RUGER RELL

Old 03-04-2008, 12:22 AM   #8
saint_Reginold
Iron Chef French
ANBU Recruit

saint_Reginold is a paragon of hopesaint_Reginold is a paragon of hopesaint_Reginold is a paragon of hopesaint_Reginold is a paragon of hopesaint_Reginold is a paragon of hopesaint_Reginold is a paragon of hopesaint_Reginold is a paragon of hopesaint_Reginold is a paragon of hopesaint_Reginold is a paragon of hopesaint_Reginold is a paragon of hopesaint_Reginold is a paragon of hope

Just because a chick is fat as hell that doesn't mean she is automatically attracted to guys of the same size. It would be like if a fat guy wanted a skinny chick. It is understandable I guess...

But seriosly they need to get outta here with that stuff. If you weigh more than me then its a no go...

Old 03-04-2008, 12:23 AM   #9
slimscane
King Slime Scane
S-Class Missing-nin

slimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to slimscane Send a message via MSN to slimscane

Probably so they can have a normal weight relationship by balancing out how fat they are.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:24 AM   #10
Xaldin
Academy Student

Xaldin has a spectacular aura aboutXaldin has a spectacular aura aboutXaldin has a spectacular aura about

i dunno know about you guys, but i dont mind if a guy has some meat on his bones... if you know what i mean...! XD

Old 03-04-2008, 12:28 AM   #11
Reverend Shnorr
Prying open my thrid eye
Examiner

Reverend Shnorr is an honorable bastion of truthReverend Shnorr is an honorable bastion of truthReverend Shnorr is an honorable bastion of truthReverend Shnorr is an honorable bastion of truthReverend Shnorr is an honorable bastion of truthReverend Shnorr is an honorable bastion of truthReverend Shnorr is an honorable bastion of truthReverend Shnorr is an honorable bastion of truthReverend Shnorr is an honorable bastion of truthReverend Shnorr is an honorable bastion of truthReverend Shnorr is an honorable bastion of truth

Simple because really fat chicks have trouble having sex with really fat men, its to complicated and awkward. Get a skinny man and he can fit in between her thighs, makes it that much easier.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:32 AM   #12
Killa Cam
mac likes back
Jounin

Killa Cam is CelestialKilla Cam is CelestialKilla Cam is CelestialKilla Cam is CelestialKilla Cam is CelestialKilla Cam is CelestialKilla Cam is CelestialKilla Cam is CelestialKilla Cam is CelestialKilla Cam is CelestialKilla Cam is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
i dunno know about you guys, but i dont mind if a guy has some meat on his bones... if you know what i mean...! XD
Alright we get it, you're fiending for a man with a big cock.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:55 AM   #13
Run.The.Animal
Fox.Sage

Run.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is DivineRun.The.Animal is Divine

Its a ploy. She's just hungry.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:59 AM   #14
DA Dave
Banned

DA Dave < YouDA Dave < YouDA Dave < YouDA Dave < YouDA Dave < YouDA Dave < YouDA Dave < YouDA Dave < YouDA Dave < YouDA Dave < YouDA Dave < You
Send a message via Skype™ to DA Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zaxxon~ View Post

True story right hur

Old 03-04-2008, 01:05 AM   #15
acrimonious spinebreak
Taking a break
Genin

Location: if you love people so much why don't you marry one?
acrimonious spinebreak has a brilliant futureacrimonious spinebreak has a brilliant futureacrimonious spinebreak has a brilliant futureacrimonious spinebreak has a brilliant futureacrimonious spinebreak has a brilliant futureacrimonious spinebreak has a brilliant futureacrimonious spinebreak has a brilliant futureacrimonious spinebreak has a brilliant futureacrimonious spinebreak has a brilliant futureacrimonious spinebreak has a brilliant futureacrimonious spinebreak has a brilliant future

Hmm, your theory is incomplete. Fat men want skinny women.

maybe it would be more accurate to say:

"fat people want skinny people."

or even:

"all people want skinny people."

and additionally:

"mean-spirited jerks want to make fun of fat people for no reason."

Old 03-04-2008, 01:08 AM   #16
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RugerRell View Post
As you guys may have guessed women hit on me alot. Now I don't really mind it but today seemed like more fat women kept approaching me. I even had to check to make sure I didn't have any hidden klondike bars on me. I just didn't understand it. Do they think someone like me would actually want to be in a relationship with them? Why would I want to look like the number 1O when we walk down a street? Why don't these fat women stay with their own kind?

It's as mysterious as to why many teenaged girls want all guys who are even remotely Japanese to be gay.

If you ever figure out why, please let me know.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zaxxon~ View Post
Yur on to somethin'.

Old 03-04-2008, 01:42 AM   #17
SunnyxShine
Queen Seon Deok ♥
Jounin

SunnyxShine is LuminarySunnyxShine is LuminarySunnyxShine is LuminarySunnyxShine is LuminarySunnyxShine is LuminarySunnyxShine is LuminarySunnyxShine is LuminarySunnyxShine is LuminarySunnyxShine is LuminarySunnyxShine is LuminarySunnyxShine is Luminary

why do fat guys want skinny grls D:

Old 03-04-2008, 01:52 AM   #18
~L~
Lililicious
S-Class Missing-nin

~L~ is Rapturous~L~ is Rapturous~L~ is Rapturous~L~ is Rapturous~L~ is Rapturous~L~ is Rapturous~L~ is Rapturous~L~ is Rapturous~L~ is Rapturous~L~ is Rapturous~L~ is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to ~L~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RugerRell View Post

another classic thread by RugerRell

Old 03-04-2008, 01:58 AM   #19
soviet rahsia
Delight

soviet rahsia has disabled reputation

Quote:
Why do fat women want skinny men?
Yin and yang, dood.

Old 03-04-2008, 02:10 AM   #20
guro
I like ice cream
ANBU Squad Leader

guro is a paragon of hopeguro is a paragon of hopeguro is a paragon of hopeguro is a paragon of hopeguro is a paragon of hopeguro is a paragon of hopeguro is a paragon of hopeguro is a paragon of hopeguro is a paragon of hopeguro is a paragon of hopeguro is a paragon of hope

Because they're fat bitches.