• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives

Old 03-02-2008, 12:32 AM   #1
Temp_Position
Something sweet to throw away
Missing-nin

Temp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is Luminary
Default Shino's secret?

I was bored... reading a little too much on paraphilia's on wiki and i came across this one..

Quote:
Formicophilia: sexual attraction to smaller animals, insects, etc. crawling on parts of the body
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

And... Shino with all those bugs crawling all over him popped in my head. Does Kishi know about this paraphilia? wow, now i wonder how Shino's bug jutsu's work!!

This one reminds me of Kabuto and Orochimaru..
Quote:
Andromimetophilia (also gynemimetophilia): sexual attraction towards women dressed as men or who have had a sex change operation
Now, what about the Uchiha clan?
Quote:
Pyrophilia: sexual arousal through watching, setting, hearing, talking or fantasizing about fire
Lol, this one is pretty much SasuNaru at the sports festival or the senin goroshi..
Quote:
Klismaphilia: sexual pleasure from enemas
Well, if you come out learning anything from NF at least you learned about paraphilia's.

Last edited by Temp_Position; 03-02-2008 at 02:14 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 03-02-2008, 12:46 AM   #2
InfIchi
I AM DA PLOT NINJA
Final Villain

InfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to InfIchi Send a message via MSN to InfIchi

they don't crawl on him so much as.. in him.

Old 03-02-2008, 12:48 AM   #3
Final Giku Tenshou
Done with Naruto
God of Shinobi

Final Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Final Giku Tenshou Send a message via Skype™ to Final Giku Tenshou

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfIchi View Post
they don't crawl on him so much as.. in him.
So didn't you just reiterate what the other guy was trying to say?

Old 03-02-2008, 12:49 AM   #4
InfIchi
I AM DA PLOT NINJA
Final Villain

InfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is TranscendentInfIchi is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to InfIchi Send a message via MSN to InfIchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GikuHonishimo View Post
So didn't you just reiterate what the other guy was trying to say?
just trying to make it creepier then it was before

Old 03-02-2008, 12:50 AM   #5
Final Giku Tenshou
Done with Naruto
God of Shinobi

Final Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareilFinal Giku Tenshou est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Final Giku Tenshou Send a message via Skype™ to Final Giku Tenshou

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfIchi View Post
just trying to make it creepier then it was before
Ah. i c wat u did thar

Old 03-02-2008, 12:53 AM   #6
Gary
Zap!
Hokage

Gary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is EternalGary is Eternal

lmao lol ol ol

Old 03-02-2008, 12:54 AM   #7
Temp_Position
Something sweet to throw away
Missing-nin

Temp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is LuminaryTemp_Position is Luminary

That reminds me of the boogey man in "the nightmare before christmas." When the pumpkin king snagged his sewed up body, he was made entirely of bugs. And they all talked.

Really good animated movie btw.

Old 03-02-2008, 01:15 AM   #8
Pepe Grillo
I w s the c ke ll al g!
Elite Jounin

Pepe Grillo is ElysianPepe Grillo is ElysianPepe Grillo is ElysianPepe Grillo is ElysianPepe Grillo is ElysianPepe Grillo is ElysianPepe Grillo is ElysianPepe Grillo is ElysianPepe Grillo is ElysianPepe Grillo is ElysianPepe Grillo is Elysian
Send a message via MSN to Pepe Grillo

^yes badass movie

@OP Yuckie