Post All "What Episode...?" Questions Here! - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha TV
Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 03:14 PM   #1
Axass
-Avenger-
Advisor

Axass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is Ascendant
Question Post All "What Episode...?" Questions Here!

Ok, since we get a lot of threads about this every week (and after a specific request for a similar thread), I'm going ahead and create a "when did this happen?" thread. If you find this useful rep Spectrum since she was the one creating a similar thread in the Library and I'm just completely stealing her idea and the layout of the thread.

Let's see this thread is quite self-explanatory, if you need to find a fact happened in the anime you can simply post your request and I'll answer you as soon as possible. ;)

I'll add (and update every week) a short chapter/episode comparison to let you know what chapters the last episode covered so that if you wanna start reading the manga you know where to begin (this was still Spectrum's original idea):

This week:

Episode: 189
Chapters: Filler, it wasn't in the manga.

Last week:

Episode: 188
Chapters: Filler, it wasn't in the manga.

(Last "manga" episode was 135 and covered up to chapter 237 with some bits from 238, there are pieces from 237 in episode 141 and pieces from 238 in 142)

NarutoForums

Old 05-11-2005, 03:50 PM   #2
Hayabusa
Genin

Hayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant futureHayabusa has a brilliant future

What episode did Hayate get killed?

Old 05-11-2005, 04:36 PM   #3
Axass
-Avenger-
Advisor

Axass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is AscendantAxass is Ascendant

Episode 54. ;)

(updated first post with the chapters corresponding to the episode of this week)

Old 05-11-2005, 05:07 PM   #4
Raspeh
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Chuunin

Raspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to Raspeh

Kinda off-topic, but it doesn't deserve a thread of it's own. If I were to start reading the chapters 232 and on, is there anything in the manga that wasn't included in the anime that might be important (maybe if anime is saving it for later or something, I dunno)

Old 05-11-2005, 05:25 PM   #5
Deathinstinct
ANBU Recruit

Deathinstinct is a paragon of hopeDeathinstinct is a paragon of hopeDeathinstinct is a paragon of hopeDeathinstinct is a paragon of hopeDeathinstinct is a paragon of hopeDeathinstinct is a paragon of hopeDeathinstinct is a paragon of hopeDeathinstinct is a paragon of hopeDeathinstinct is a paragon of hopeDeathinstinct is a paragon of hopeDeathinstinct is a paragon of hope

Nope, nothing to worry about missing. You should still watch the anime though, since the anime has a lot of filler footage.

Old 05-11-2005, 06:02 PM   #6
Raspeh
Chuunin

Raspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hopeRaspeh is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to Raspeh

I was planning on it

Old 05-11-2005, 07:16 PM   #7
PlushKittie
♥ Nekomata ♥
Rookie

PlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hope

What episode is it where Kabuto's eyes turn red for a split second? Lots of people talk about it, but I don't remember seeing it...

Old 05-11-2005, 07:20 PM   #8
Racheal
Ethereal Dream's Colourist
Genin

Racheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlushKittie
What episode is it where Kabuto's eyes turn red for a split second? Lots of people talk about it, but I don't remember seeing it...
episode 36 - approx. 17 mins in (if you include the intro)

I remember screencapping that one for someone awhile back

Old 05-11-2005, 08:59 PM   #9
metronomy
<3

metronomy is Ascendantmetronomy is Ascendantmetronomy is Ascendantmetronomy is Ascendantmetronomy is Ascendantmetronomy is Ascendantmetronomy is Ascendantmetronomy is Ascendantmetronomy is Ascendantmetronomy is Ascendantmetronomy is Ascendant

Can someone please tell me what episode the Jiraiya/Ebisu conversation happend on tip of the roof top during Narutos training with Jiraita. it some where in the 60s i think. Thanks

Edit: don't worry episode 54 i found it

Last edited by metronomy; 05-11-2005 at 09:13 PM.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:02 PM   #10
Axass
-Avenger-
Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspeh
Kinda off-topic, but it doesn't deserve a thread of it's own. If I were to start reading the chapters 232 and on, is there anything in the manga that wasn't included in the anime that might be important (maybe if anime is saving it for later or something, I dunno)
The only thing that I recall the anime cutting is the Kage Bunshin bridge of chapter 219.

Old 05-12-2005, 07:40 PM   #11
PlushKittie
♥ Nekomata ♥
Rookie

PlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hopePlushKittie is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheal
episode 36 - approx. 17 mins in (if you include the intro)

I remember screencapping that one for someone awhile back
Thanks!

Old 05-14-2005, 02:26 PM   #12
Kunoichi Smile
Academy Student

Kunoichi Smile is on a distinguished road

umm... what episode was it when Sasuke beat Haku in speed? It seems that I forgot

Old 05-14-2005, 09:10 PM   #13
Katara
The Forgotten One
Genin

Katara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hope
Send a message via ICQ to Katara Send a message via AIM to Katara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi Smile
umm... what episode was it when Sasuke beat Haku in speed? It seems that I forgot
If you're talking about the ep where Sasuke deals Haku that awesome kick, it's ep 13 (that particular scene about 14 min. in).

Old 05-15-2005, 04:51 PM   #14
R_Lee86
Asshole
Elite Teacher

R_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant future
Default Key Gaara episodes?

Im currently working on an AMV using Metallica's Enter Sandman, obviously featuring Gaara. I need a list of his important episodes. I already know his important battles. Im looking for episodes like when he kills Dosu. can anyone help?

Old 05-15-2005, 08:28 PM   #15
ydraliskos
minimal
Elite Jounin

ydraliskos is Celestialydraliskos is Celestialydraliskos is Celestialydraliskos is Celestialydraliskos is Celestialydraliskos is Celestialydraliskos is Celestialydraliskos is Celestialydraliskos is Celestialydraliskos is Celestialydraliskos is Celestial

No, i can't remember the episode number=( But there was no action in that scene.. just lunatic gaara face, dosu, lunatic gaara, explosions, dead dosu, lunatic gaara.

Old 05-15-2005, 08:57 PM   #16
Katara
The Forgotten One
Genin

Katara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hopeKatara is a paragon of hope
Send a message via ICQ to Katara Send a message via AIM to Katara

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Lee86
Im currently working on an AMV using Metallica's Enter Sandman, obviously featuring Gaara. I need a list of his important episodes. I already know his important battles. Im looking for episodes like when he kills Dosu. can anyone help?
Ep 54, right after the title screen.

Old 05-16-2005, 03:24 AM   #17
lwong81
Chuunin

lwong81 is a glorious beacon of lightlwong81 is a glorious beacon of lightlwong81 is a glorious beacon of lightlwong81 is a glorious beacon of lightlwong81 is a glorious beacon of lightlwong81 is a glorious beacon of lightlwong81 is a glorious beacon of lightlwong81 is a glorious beacon of lightlwong81 is a glorious beacon of lightlwong81 is a glorious beacon of lightlwong81 is a glorious beacon of light

Q: what took so long for this thread to be started?
Q2: Where did Gai summon the turtle? (should be near the start of the chuunin exams.) did it actually show him summoning it?
thanks

Old 05-16-2005, 02:58 PM   #18
traquenard
You will seek me for power
Rookie

traquenard has a brilliant futuretraquenard has a brilliant futuretraquenard has a brilliant futuretraquenard has a brilliant futuretraquenard has a brilliant futuretraquenard has a brilliant futuretraquenard has a brilliant futuretraquenard has a brilliant futuretraquenard has a brilliant futuretraquenard has a brilliant futuretraquenard has a brilliant future
I was wondering ... How many times Naruto said ''dattebayo'' since the beginning of serie?

Thanks

Old 05-16-2005, 03:32 PM   #19
R_Lee86
Asshole
Elite Teacher

R_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant futureR_Lee86 has a brilliant future

anyone know any more good gaara episodes?

Old 05-17-2005, 10:39 PM   #20
Racheal
Ethereal Dream's Colourist
Genin

Racheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hopeRacheal is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwong81
Q: what took so long for this thread to be started?
Q2: Where did Gai summon the turtle? (should be near the start of the chuunin exams.) did it actually show him summoning it?
thanks
Q1: not a clue :\
Q2: The turtle appears episode 22 - about 12 mins in. It doesn't actually show Gai summoning it (in fact, the turtle appears before Gai)
Quote:
Originally Posted by traquenard
I was wondering ... How many times Naruto said ''dattebayo'' since the beginning of serie?

Thanks
um, yeah, I have no where near enough time to count that :\
I'd guesstimate 15 times/episode, soo....2000ish?
Somewhere in the thousands anyways
^Complete and utter Guess^
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Lee86
anyone know any more good gaara episodes?
off the top of my head, I can only think of his 3 major fights:
vs. Lee: episodes 48-50
vs. Sasuke: episodes 66-67
vs. Naruto: episodes 75-80

Closed Thread