• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives

Old 02-15-2008, 08:15 AM   #1
Jeαnne
kitten milk
Sith Lord

Jeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermensch
Default Sasuke needs to get a blow from amaterasu

yes, i am a sasuke fangirl...but i think that sasuke needs to get injured right now, kishimoto just made itachi's problems with his blindness too high(and it even looks like its going to be worse in a little)...

sasuke needs to get a dmg(not a dmg that would end the fight for him, sure), but at least to slow his pace and give itachi time to recover from amaterasu and tsukuyomi still...perhaps would even be good for this fight itachi get one of sasuke's eyes right now(lol i never thought i would say something like that, but...sasuke would get it back later, sure ;x, i dont want one eye sasuke forever, and it would allow him to get the other one and obtain ems ;p)

but at least it would make itachi have eyesight to end the fight with the shirtless uchiha taijutsu that i always wanted to see between these two, damn...><'

i dont know why i am really starting to wish to see sasuke getting injured...

perhaps its because i wanna see him in the "turn of the tables place", because i love this way...i was just hoping to see itachi kicking sasuke's ass from the start in this fight, and sasuke surpassing him during the fight...

i dont like the feeling of itachi not fighting 100%...its just...damn this eyesight thing was just a problem for this fight after all, would be really better see a 100% itachi making sasuke suffer but sasuke winning in the end =='

...well perhaps itachi will show a jutsu from ms that we have no idea...but it would just be "bleh"...

no matter what happen to sasuke now, he already proved that he is good to me...now its time for itachi show us that he is more than ms...i need to see the itachi beyond the ms that i always thought that would be kickass...

btw, why is itachi just using the ms all the time against sasuke...i see no reason...why dont try normal sharingan+non ms jutsus, just like sasuke, its just making me like "wtf?" to this all...why is kishi doing something like that? i hope he has a real reason for that all...

NarutoForums

Old 02-15-2008, 08:17 AM   #2
Koori
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jinchuuriki

Koori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanneUchiha View Post
why is kishi doing something like that? i hope he has a real reason for that all...
The answer is in your Sasuke/Hawk thread

Right now, Sasuke's hatred and CS makes him a snake.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:21 AM   #3
Jeαnne
kitten milk
Sith Lord

Jeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermenschJeαnne ist ein ‹bermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.namikaze View Post
The answer is in your Sasuke/Hawk thread

Right now, Sasuke's hatred and CS makes him a snake.
...i had the feeling that i would see sasuke getting his ass kicked to figure out that he is wrong, but a bad eyesight itachi like that just make sasuke's salvation hard...T_T'

the more sasuke do the things good in this fight, he will be even more distant from his become a hawk thing, that i thought that would come with his regret for breaking bonds...sasuke needs to start to loose to see that he was wrong T_T

Old 02-15-2008, 08:21 AM   #4
Sollet
"..."
Legendary Ninja

Sollet is LuminarySollet is LuminarySollet is LuminarySollet is LuminarySollet is LuminarySollet is LuminarySollet is LuminarySollet is LuminarySollet is LuminarySollet is LuminarySollet is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Sollet Send a message via MSN to Sollet

Fangirls these days

You want the godess to give him a blow job?

Old 02-15-2008, 08:22 AM   #5
@lk3mizt
Final Villain

@lk3mizt is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now@lk3mizt is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now@lk3mizt is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now@lk3mizt is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now@lk3mizt is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now@lk3mizt is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now@lk3mizt is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now@lk3mizt is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now@lk3mizt is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now@lk3mizt is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now@lk3mizt is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to @lk3mizt Send a message via Yahoo to @lk3mizt Send a message via Skype™ to @lk3mizt

normal sharingan wont work on sasuke. that much he knows. if MS genjustu didn't work on sasuke, do you really think base sharingan genjustu will work on him? i dont think so.

there is truth in what you say (about sasuke needing to get damaged) but i dont want it to happen! X3

Old 02-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #6
kheldorin
Technique over Power
Academy Teacher

kheldorin is an honorable bastion of truthkheldorin is an honorable bastion of truthkheldorin is an honorable bastion of truthkheldorin is an honorable bastion of truthkheldorin is an honorable bastion of truthkheldorin is an honorable bastion of truthkheldorin is an honorable bastion of truthkheldorin is an honorable bastion of truthkheldorin is an honorable bastion of truthkheldorin is an honorable bastion of truthkheldorin is an honorable bastion of truth

Cause maybe Kishi wants to get Itachi's known abilities over with before he reveals something new? His known abilities should not overshadow his new ones so maybe that's why they were made to look ineffective.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:26 AM   #7
Jeαnne
kitten milk
Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollet View Post
Fangirls these days

You want the godess to give him a blow job?
omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by @lk3mizt View Post
normal sharingan wont work on sasuke. that much he knows. if MS genjustu didn't work on sasuke, do you really think base sharingan genjustu will work on him? i dont think so.

there is truth in what you say (about sasuke needing to get damaged) but i dont want it to happen! X3
i know, its kinda hard for a sasuke fan to see him getting damaged xD, but you need to think that, the better sasuke does without become a hawk, more snake he will be T_T', i want sasuke to win, but like a hawk, not with "my hate wins" but, "itachi, i will defeat you for all the bad things that i did because of you!" ><'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kheldorin View Post
Cause maybe Kishi wants to get Itachi's known abilities over with before he reveals something new? His known abilities should not overshadow his new ones so maybe that's why they were made to look ineffective.
i hope ><, the problem is his eyesight, his eyesight in this chapter is...wow he is almost blind in my pov TT

Old 02-15-2008, 08:33 AM   #8
The Pink Ninja
Quit showing off
Sith Lord

The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to The Pink Ninja Send a message via Skype™ to The Pink Ninja

Sasuke has equaled or lead Itachi all the way through this fight. For whatever reason Kishi seems to have decided to dispatch Itachi in the most humiliating manner possible

I don't think he'll get significantly hit.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:38 AM   #9
Jetstorm
The Wheel of Fate is Turning
Final Villain

Jetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Itachi most likely still has more up his sleeve because this battle isn't over yet. I highly doubt Kishi would have Sasuke looking banged up after fighting Deidara but looking great after fighting Itachi.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:39 AM   #10
The Pink Ninja
Quit showing off
Sith Lord

The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!The Pink Ninja broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to The Pink Ninja Send a message via Skype™ to The Pink Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetstorm View Post
Itachi most likely still has more up his sleeve because this battle isn't over yet. I highly doubt Kishi would have Sasuke looking banged up after fighting Deidara but looking great after fighting Itachi.
But before this fight started would predict Itachi to be getting the kicking he has been recieving?

Old 02-15-2008, 08:43 AM   #11
Jetstorm
The Wheel of Fate is Turning
Final Villain

Jetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pink Ninja View Post
But before this fight started would predict Itachi to be getting the kicking he has been recieving?
People that knew Sasuke had improved more than people gave him credit for and I wouldn't exactly call this a kicking. This ain't Neji vs. Hinata.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:45 AM   #12
Kazuma-Kiriyu
Gillette
Examiner

Kazuma-Kiriyu is a glorious beacon of lightKazuma-Kiriyu is a glorious beacon of lightKazuma-Kiriyu is a glorious beacon of lightKazuma-Kiriyu is a glorious beacon of lightKazuma-Kiriyu is a glorious beacon of lightKazuma-Kiriyu is a glorious beacon of lightKazuma-Kiriyu is a glorious beacon of lightKazuma-Kiriyu is a glorious beacon of lightKazuma-Kiriyu is a glorious beacon of lightKazuma-Kiriyu is a glorious beacon of lightKazuma-Kiriyu is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Kazuma-Kiriyu Send a message via Yahoo to Kazuma-Kiriyu

Look here is a perview of the next chapter
The Chicken is Amertersu, gay guy is sasuke

Old 02-15-2008, 08:49 AM   #13
The Pink Ninja
Quit showing off
Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetstorm View Post
People that knew Sasuke had improved more than people gave him credit for and I wouldn't exactly call this a kicking. This ain't Neji vs. Hinata.
I can't think of a closer example than that : /

And I knew Sasuke would be strong enough to fight and even win, prehaps.

But this is Itachi, one of the major villains. Even if I thought he'd lose I didn't expect him to lose this hard. When villain go down they often almost win before going down. Zabuza hid in the Mist and attacked Kakashi with sound before being dogged. Sasori almost diced Chiyo into little bits with his wing blades. Kidomaru managed to shut down most of Neji's abilities before dying in the final attack.

Nowhere has Itachi has a moment like that.

The only way he could salvage his rep now is to win in the final clash.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:51 AM   #14
Incubus
Taking a break

Incubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is Ascendant

Quote:
I can't think of a closer example than that : /

And I knew Sasuke would be strong enough to fight and even win, prehaps.

But this is Itachi, one of the major villains. Even if I thought he'd lose I didn't expect him to lose this hard. When villain go down they often almost win before going down. Zabuza hid in the Mist and attacked Kakashi with sound before being dogged. Sasori almost diced Chiyo into little bits with his wing blades. Kidomaru managed to shut down most of Neji's abilities before dying in the final attack.

Nowhere has Itachi has a moment like that.

The only way he could salvage his rep now is to win in the final clash.
That is one reason why I believe Itachi will win.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:51 AM   #15
The Pink Ninja
Quit showing off
Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean A. View Post
That is one reason why I believe Itachi will win.
There are better reasons

And should sadly is not = will

Old 02-15-2008, 08:52 AM   #16
LiveFire
Banned

LiveFire is AscendantLiveFire is AscendantLiveFire is AscendantLiveFire is AscendantLiveFire is AscendantLiveFire is AscendantLiveFire is AscendantLiveFire is AscendantLiveFire is AscendantLiveFire is AscendantLiveFire is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to LiveFire

I myself at first was pissed when I saw this the 'ass kicking'. But I can't complain really, even as a die hard Itachi fan. Sasuke has been wanting this for a long time, so he needs to prove himself. Though I confess I am a little worried about the whole bleeding eye and eye sight thing.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:53 AM   #17
Incubus
Taking a break

Incubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is AscendantIncubus is Ascendant

Quote:
There are better reasons

And should sadly is not = will
Oh, that is just one of the lesser reasons I thought of.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:55 AM   #18
Koori
Jinchuuriki

Koori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is CelestialKoori is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by nara90 View Post
Look here is a perview of the next chapter
The Chicken is Amertersu, gay guy is sasuke
I lol'd

Old 02-15-2008, 08:56 AM   #19
Jeαnne
kitten milk
Sith Lord

i actually feel like, sasuke needs to start to loose...to win

if it will happen, this fight would go until chapter 400...but we would have a break, at least for 4 pages xD^^

Old 02-15-2008, 08:57 AM   #20
DeathBells
ANBU Recruit

DeathBells is a glorious beacon of lightDeathBells is a glorious beacon of lightDeathBells is a glorious beacon of lightDeathBells is a glorious beacon of lightDeathBells is a glorious beacon of lightDeathBells is a glorious beacon of lightDeathBells is a glorious beacon of lightDeathBells is a glorious beacon of lightDeathBells is a glorious beacon of lightDeathBells is a glorious beacon of lightDeathBells is a glorious beacon of light

Even a fangirl thinks Sasuke needs to get hurt.

Shows that Kishi's tardism for Sasuke > NF's fangirls

But seriously, yes, it's time to make this battle a little more realistic- Sasuke needs to take some good damage. The only excuse i can think of for Kishi on why he is giving Sasuke the upper hand is that Sasuke would be going down hard later, that's why now he's going all smooth.