Pokemon Generation 1 best possible team - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives

Old 01-15-2008, 05:07 PM   #1
mfair4d
President of U-High Anime club
Examiner

mfair4d has a brilliant futuremfair4d has a brilliant futuremfair4d has a brilliant futuremfair4d has a brilliant futuremfair4d has a brilliant futuremfair4d has a brilliant futuremfair4d has a brilliant futuremfair4d has a brilliant futuremfair4d has a brilliant futuremfair4d has a brilliant futuremfair4d has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to mfair4d
Default Pokemon Generation 1 best possible team

A kid at my school claims he can beat me in pokemon. He doesn't have a gba/ds so it could only possibly be generation 1 and 2. Level cap is 100. This kid doesn't know about any major pokemon glitches apart from the missingno. one.

I wish to throughly stomp him. I'd like suggestions. I plan to take full advantage of the Mew glitch and Q glitch.

NarutoForums

Old 01-15-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
Violence Fight
LARIAAAAATOOOOO~~~~!!!
Examiner

Violence Fight is LuminaryViolence Fight is LuminaryViolence Fight is LuminaryViolence Fight is LuminaryViolence Fight is LuminaryViolence Fight is LuminaryViolence Fight is LuminaryViolence Fight is LuminaryViolence Fight is LuminaryViolence Fight is LuminaryViolence Fight is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Violence Fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfair4d View Post
A kid at my school claims he can beat me in pokemon. He doesn't have a gba/ds so it could only possibly be generation 1 and 2. Level cap is 100. This kid doesn't know about any major pokemon glitches apart from the missingno. one.

I wish to throughly stomp him. I'd like suggestions. I plan to take full advantage of the Mew glitch and Q glitch.
Ok, so let me get this straight. A Kid at your schools claims he can busteth thine ass in pokemon. To beat him you plan to take advantages of glitches. If your going to use glitches on someone, KNOWING they have no knowledge of said glitches, Then you already lost.

If your that confident in yourself, I wouldn't use any glitch, aside from whatever hes using(Although, if we're talking the MissingNo Item Multiply glitch, its safe to assume hes going to use all rare candys on his pokemon, so if you actually train them to level 100, you'll have much stronger pokemon than him anyway.).

Old 01-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
Hangatýr
Ensō
Final Villain

Hangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to Hangatýr Send a message via Skype™ to Hangatýr

Mewtwo + Amnesia and Psychic.

Old 01-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #4
Seto Kaiba
God Hand Crusher
Sith Lord

Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

I heard that during the times of generation I games, people would often uses teams entirely composed of Alakazams (if Legendaries aren't allowed), or other Psychic types and teach them a varied set of moves.

Old 01-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #5
Hangatýr
Ensō
Final Villain

Hangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is RapturousHangatýr is Rapturous

This was because elemental moves were still all under the Special stat. Meaning that, unlike now, Alakazam and Mewtwo and such could use the elemental punches with large effect. Of course, most tourneys and such don't allow for clone-teams.

Old 01-15-2008, 06:20 PM   #6
Duy Nguyen
Turtlin'
S-Class Missing-nin

Duy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Duy Nguyen

Depending on the rules, if no Ubers are allowed pick a team full of top tiers and screw any kind of balance in the team. If the kid talks like this then for sure he already sucks beyond imagination.

From what I remember Chansey, Alakazam, Charizard, Golem, Rhydon, Exeggutor Tauros, Zapdos are up there in the tiers.

Old 01-15-2008, 06:35 PM   #7
mystictrunks
The BOWSS
God of Shinobi

mystictrunks is Elysianmystictrunks is Elysianmystictrunks is Elysianmystictrunks is Elysianmystictrunks is Elysianmystictrunks is Elysianmystictrunks is Elysianmystictrunks is Elysianmystictrunks is Elysianmystictrunks is Elysianmystictrunks is Elysian

Mewtwo
Zapdos
Gengar
Tauros
Alakazam
Charizard
Exeggutor

Old 01-15-2008, 06:40 PM   #8
Zorokiller
Lives of your misfortune
Legendary Ninja

Zorokiller is CelestialZorokiller is CelestialZorokiller is CelestialZorokiller is CelestialZorokiller is CelestialZorokiller is CelestialZorokiller is CelestialZorokiller is CelestialZorokiller is CelestialZorokiller is CelestialZorokiller is Celestial

mr.mime, ditto, magikarp, voltorb, beedrill, pikachu

Old 01-15-2008, 06:40 PM   #9
soxs94
go soxs
Genin

soxs94 is on a distinguished road

use dragonight and arcaine. they are the best

Old 01-15-2008, 06:50 PM   #10
Hangatýr
Ensō
Final Villain

Although Arcanine is my favourite poke, he's far from the best. He has great stats, but his move-pool severely cripples him. Plus Dragonite has that 4x weakness to Ice that most Dragons seem to have.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:32 PM   #11
Tenrow
Silver Wolf
Special Jounin

Tenrow is a glorious beacon of lightTenrow is a glorious beacon of lightTenrow is a glorious beacon of lightTenrow is a glorious beacon of lightTenrow is a glorious beacon of lightTenrow is a glorious beacon of lightTenrow is a glorious beacon of lightTenrow is a glorious beacon of lightTenrow is a glorious beacon of lightTenrow is a glorious beacon of lightTenrow is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Tenrow Send a message via MSN to Tenrow

Mewtwo + Amnesia + Psychic = Win.

Trust me that's all you need to do.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:55 PM   #12
"Shion"
Banned
Kage

"Shion" is Ascendant"Shion" is Ascendant"Shion" is Ascendant"Shion" is Ascendant"Shion" is Ascendant"Shion" is Ascendant"Shion" is Ascendant"Shion" is Ascendant"Shion" is Ascendant"Shion" is Ascendant"Shion" is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to "Shion"

Take this to the Pokemon thread...