Full Episode Animation Archive and Discussion - Page 3 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha TV
Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 05:52 PM   #41
Chee
Haters Gonna Hate
God of Shinobi

Chee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareil

Part 1 animators are back!? This is so gonna rock!

NarutoForums

Old 11-07-2007, 05:54 PM   #42
Hatifnatten
Banned

Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

To me, it's almost sounds like they had no money at all when they started shippuden, and only now - after 32 episodes, they finally obtained some budget...

Old 11-07-2007, 05:58 PM   #43
Chee
Haters Gonna Hate
God of Shinobi

Chee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatifnatten View Post
To me, it's almost sounds like they had no money at all when they started shippuden, and only now - after 32 episodes, they finally obtained some budget...
Yea, I agree.

After having all this filler, you'd think they'd reduce the budget to save up to produce Shippuuden. Maybe the movie took all that money?

Old 11-07-2007, 06:06 PM   #44
Hatifnatten
Banned

Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Hatifnatten broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chee View Post
Yea, I agree.

After having all this filler, you'd think they'd reduce the budget to save up to produce Shippuuden. Maybe the movie took all that money?
I doubt - to begin with, movie is done realy bad... there is some Norio Matsumotish animation... and that's about all.
And it's teh movie - you need atleast year or more to create it... so they started when fillers only begun.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:17 PM   #45
Catterix
is a super awesome
Kage

Catterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekki View Post
So, Geg... that means previous naruto staff members are coming back? D: and are working on all 34, 35 and 38? Let's hope they stay for good then!
As far as I can tell... Those Part 1 animators are only working on episode 35. Eps 34, 36, 37, and 38 are all the work of some regular teams for Shippuuden.

And even though the movie did not as well as hoped, it still doubled back the money spent, creating a great influx of profit. And not to mention all the videos games and toys that have been selling extremely well in Japan, over the last 32 episodes, Pierrot have definitely been building up their budget.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:23 PM   #46
Hatifnatten
Banned

Where the hell did they put all those money they obtained through Naruto since 2001... all spent on merchandises O_o

Old 11-07-2007, 06:37 PM   #47
Vino

Vino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermensch

Oh sh-!

I hope those animators stay for good

Old 11-07-2007, 07:02 PM   #48
Catterix
is a super awesome
Kage

Catterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatifnatten View Post
Where the hell did they put all those money they obtained through Naruto since 2001... all spent on merchandises O_o
They spent it on producing Filler episodes that were more cost effective than wanted. And just, over time, they've lost money. It happens, especially when you have 2 years of very little inflow of cash.

Besides, it's obvious somethings happened backstage at Pierrot that we don't know about it. Every single one of their shows is now lower quality than a few years ago, even Blue Dragon that was a 52 ep series was lagging in the same quality of animation as Pierrot shows of the early 2000s.

Things happen.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:11 PM   #49
Hatifnatten
Banned

They must have had realy big faith in fillers... I always though that they were, like ashamed... %) Though by some reason, even if you're watching well made filler, done by great animators - but with stupid plot, you can't help thinking that it's a cheap slice...)

Old 11-07-2007, 07:44 PM   #50
ZE
E—E
Kage

ZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geg View Post
Oh wow, 35's animation directors are a blast from the past. The director, storyboardist, and co-animation director worked on Naruto at the very beginning. This is the first time he/she is credited as an animation director I think. The other animation director is probably my favorite from Part 1 not counting the special ones. 129, 139, 146, and 157, and 202 were done by her. The first name hasn't worked on Naruto since 157, and the second one since 202. I seriously hope this is true and hope they're staying for good.
Only shit, thatís the very best animators of part one. I remember I always said episode 129 was one of the best episodes ever in terms of animation and art; in fact not even team1 is that good. I even pointed episode 129 around here to show how shippuden should have been and now we will have that quality, Iím surprised. Its just a shame the episode they will make will not have any action or a fight, but since studio pierrot is getting better in their decision on which team should make which episode I believe we will have Norioīs type of animation for the big fight that is approaching.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:00 PM   #51
Catterix
is a super awesome
Kage

Hmm, I just watched eps 129, 146 and 157. Really good. Forgot how good those eps were. Always knew 139 was, I remember being shocked by that episode when it was first shown lol.

ZE, 129 was indeed excellent, but I wouldn't know whether to say they're better than Team 1. The two teams have different attributes. I think Ep 33 will really show what Team 1 can do as that looks to be the most manga-covered episode they've done, so it'll be a fairer comparison. But one thing that 129's AD was good was, no contest, is... Perspective. Each episode she did has amazing perspective shots. Let's hope, somehow, that remains true for Shippuuden.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:13 PM   #52
hgfdsahjkl
hisoka from HxH is the best
Jinchuuriki

hgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendenthgfdsahjkl is Transcendent

best animated in part 1 for me was 19 and first few minutes of ep 17

Old 11-07-2007, 08:13 PM   #53
ZE
E—E
Kage

ZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is Transcendent

When episode 129 came out it blew me away. Really, have you ever seen Itachi looking that good? The colours, everything, even the sharingan had so much detain in it. And not to mention the characters mouths movement was realistic just like in the movies where there is a higher budget. Together with episodes, 85, 19 and 151 it’s the best animation the series ever had, and I’m talking about animation and art at the same time, we know Norio´s art isn’t always perfect, his speciality is the animation.

Old 11-07-2007, 11:20 PM   #54
Nekki
Mafaka
Jounin

Nekki is an honorable bastion of truthNekki is an honorable bastion of truthNekki is an honorable bastion of truthNekki is an honorable bastion of truthNekki is an honorable bastion of truthNekki is an honorable bastion of truthNekki is an honorable bastion of truthNekki is an honorable bastion of truthNekki is an honorable bastion of truthNekki is an honorable bastion of truthNekki is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catterix View Post
As far as I can tell... Those Part 1 animators are only working on episode 35. Eps 34, 36, 37, and 38 are all the work of some regular teams for Shippuuden.

And even though the movie did not as well as hoped, it still doubled back the money spent, creating a great influx of profit. And not to mention all the videos games and toys that have been selling extremely well in Japan, over the last 32 episodes, Pierrot have definitely been building up their budget.
I see, well one team is better than nothing though! i hope shippudden keeps increasing its quality.

And i thought the studio had problems because of that shot of Sasuke piercing Naruto... and that had a big impact on the budget, am i right? :o

Old 11-07-2007, 11:27 PM   #55
Beelzejow
Destructive

Beelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is Rapturous

Who were the animators who did episode 131? Those guys were amazing... Just look at the Itachi scene with Sasuke in the room and out in the moon.

Out of all the animators in Naruto, I really hope they come back.

Also, it's great to see some Part 1 animators returning. :D

Old 11-07-2007, 11:34 PM   #56
Geg
Very Rude
Super Moderator

Geg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is Eternal

131 was Yasuhiko Kanezuka (Team 1).

Old 11-08-2007, 02:03 AM   #57
Beelzejow
Destructive

Beelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is RapturousBeelzejow is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geg View Post
131 was Yasuhiko Kanezuka (Team 1).
Really? Wow, that explains a lot. :D

Old 11-08-2007, 04:55 PM   #58
Catterix
is a super awesome
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekki View Post
I see, well one team is better than nothing though! i hope shippudden keeps increasing its quality.

And i thought the studio had problems because of that shot of Sasuke piercing Naruto... and that had a big impact on the budget, am i right? :o
Well, that's the thing... I cannot find a single source for that. And even though I read it on a TV Tokyo document a yearly summary they released, I cannot find any info anywhere else anymore.

However, that budget cut would've been like a bad spank to Naruto only. It shouldn't have affected the other shows, and by now, shouldn't still be affecting Naruto.

Old 11-08-2007, 05:54 PM   #59
Geg
Very Rude
Super Moderator

Geg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is EternalGeg is Eternal

K, Omakes.

Episodes 1-14 are uncredited, though most of them are obviously Team 8.
15: Team 5
16. Team 5
17. Team 7 (Kumiko Horikoshi)
18. Team 7 (Kumiko Horikoshi)
19. Team 7 (Kumiko Horikoshi)
20. Team 5
21. Team 5
22. Team 10 (Ryousuke Yasushi)
23. Team 7 (Takenori Tsukuma)
24. Team 8
25. Team 1
26. Team 5
27. Team 9 (Misao Muramatsu)
28. Uncredited
29. Team 3
30. Team 10 (Fukui Akihiro)
31. Team 7 (Kumiko Horikoshi)
32. Team 8
33. Team 1

So it looks like initially they were all being done in chunks, but now they're all done by each episode's respective animation director.

By the way, I know the names don't match exactly the same team numbers Catterix has, but I prefer it to be much simpler than that. Like when the new animation directors come for episode 35, they'll be Team 11 rather than Team 17.

Old 11-08-2007, 05:56 PM   #60
Catterix
is a super awesome
Kage

Sweet, thanks! Hope I didn't force you to do it in the other thread

So, episode 26 was Team 5? Man! They should make more episodes like they do Omake! That was a brilliant one.

Closed Thread