• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > The NF Café > Konoha University

Old 01-02-2008, 01:29 AM   #1
Jeff
失恋の準備

Jeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareil
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeff
Default Transcripts?

My college applications are all due on the 1st (for UH Manoa, Gonzaga, and Oregon State) and I've sent my UH Manoa one already, however I did not request my transcripts. What exactly is a "transcript" and is it bad that I sent the app without my transcript being in T___T? I haven't told my parents yet but I emailed my counselor.

Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
EvilMoogle
Administrator
Administrator

EvilMoogle is EternalEvilMoogle is EternalEvilMoogle is EternalEvilMoogle is EternalEvilMoogle is EternalEvilMoogle is EternalEvilMoogle is EternalEvilMoogle is EternalEvilMoogle is EternalEvilMoogle is EternalEvilMoogle is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMistJounin View Post
My college applications are all due on the 1st (for UH Manoa, Gonzaga, and Oregon State) and I've sent my UH Manoa one already, however I did not request my transcripts. What exactly is a "transcript" and is it bad that I sent the app without my transcript being in T___T? I haven't told my parents yet but I emailed my counselor.
Your transcript is an official list of all the classes you've taken and how you did in them (along with a few other details depending on how your school does things).

It's a way to verify your standing in the school in an official capacity.

How important this is to the college application will vary from school to school, I would try to get them the transcript as soon as possible to be safe, though it generally takes some time for the school to print them.

I would imagine you'll be okay with the state-school, but I'd follow whatever advice your counselor gives you.

EvilMoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
Jeff
失恋の準備

Jeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareilJeff est le sans pareil
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeff

Yeah supposedly they are making a folder for my file under my name and will review my app once they get in my transcript. Thanks for the help.

Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
Xion
終わり
Final Villain

Xion est le sans pareilXion est le sans pareilXion est le sans pareilXion est le sans pareilXion est le sans pareilXion est le sans pareilXion est le sans pareilXion est le sans pareilXion est le sans pareilXion est le sans pareilXion est le sans pareil

Your high school transcript is probably the single most important part of your college submission info.

Ten times more important than standardized test scores.

Xion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:27 PM   #5
The Fourth Hokage
Shinobi Perfection
S-Class Missing-nin

The Fourth Hokage is LuminaryThe Fourth Hokage is LuminaryThe Fourth Hokage is LuminaryThe Fourth Hokage is LuminaryThe Fourth Hokage is LuminaryThe Fourth Hokage is LuminaryThe Fourth Hokage is LuminaryThe Fourth Hokage is LuminaryThe Fourth Hokage is LuminaryThe Fourth Hokage is LuminaryThe Fourth Hokage is Luminary

ha ha, wtf?!?! Seriously, this is ridiculous. Such a question. Even if you argue that it's ok for this kid to not know what a transcript is, then you have to at least think that his high school is trash because the faculty in the college office aren't doing their jobs.

The Fourth Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #6
Girls' Generation
@@@@@

Girls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is CelestialGirls' Generation is Celestial

Your transcript should have been already included. Indirectly though. Didn't you have to input your previous classes and the grade you got for 1st and 2nd semester manually? That's how I did it back then. That was so long ago.

Girls' Generation is offline   Reply With Quote