• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > One Piece Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:00 AM   #1
Kuwabara99
HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?
Elite Jounin

Kuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is Celestial
Default Zoro/Tashigi(A LOVE BORN BY SWORDS)

I just had to make this fanclub. After seeing them interact. She's so Like Kuina(she may be her in disguise! LOL)

Swordfighters in animes are usually my favs.

Anyways.

Join Up People!

This pairing rocks^^

HUH? ^^

YOU BROKE THEM!!!!!

awwww

woot fight!

this one cracks me up

Owner: Kuwabara99.
Members: Freebird, Nuriel, Zarakira, sanji500, roronoa_zoro, Muah, wewerethere1, Jade Turtle, veirane, CosplayWizard

Last edited by Kuwabara99; 03-24-2011 at 02:03 AM.
Kuwabara99 is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 12-19-2007, 06:02 AM   #2
Freebird
Banned

Freebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faith

Joines.

Freebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:58 PM   #3
Kuwabara99
Elite Jounin

Kuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is CelestialKuwabara99 is Celestial

welcome to the club!

what got you into this paring?

Old 12-19-2007, 09:52 PM   #4
Freebird
Banned

Freebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faithFreebird is a guardian of the faith

Too many to say, don't you agree? Kukuku.

Freebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:42 AM   #5
Kuwabara99
Elite Jounin

HAPPY NEW YEAR ZORO AND TASHIGI!!!

Old 01-18-2008, 04:21 PM   #6
Nuriel
■ □ ■ □
Elite Jounin

Nuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is Celestial

I'll Join your fc.

Nuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:32 AM   #7
Kuwabara99
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriel View Post
I'll Join your fc.
yay!

new member! ^^

lol

Old 01-20-2008, 01:16 PM   #8
Nuriel
■ □ ■ □
Elite Jounin

Nuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is CelestialNuriel is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwabara99 View Post
yay!

new member! ^^
Spoiler:

lol
Thanks for adding me.

Nuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #9
Kuwabara99
Elite Jounin

Nuriel

what got you into this pair?

my guess is, she's probably Kuina's twin sister lol

Old 06-04-2008, 11:29 PM   #10
Stark
/)^3^(\
Hokage

Stark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Stark Send a message via Yahoo to Stark Send a message via Skype™ to Stark

Joinage nao!

Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:24 AM   #11
Kuwabara99
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarakira View Post
Joinage nao!
welcome to the club! what got you into this pair?

Im a Smoker fan too^^ pity his first Japanese VA didnt last past Rougetown. (brain hemmorage)

Old 06-06-2008, 12:26 PM   #12
Stark
/)^3^(\
Hokage

Stark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareilStark est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Stark Send a message via Yahoo to Stark Send a message via Skype™ to Stark

Yes, very sad. I liked him.

As for the reason, I knew it was true once I saw how much Tashigi looks like Kuina.

Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:53 AM   #13
Kuwabara99
Elite Jounin

heh heh. true

course at first I thought her death was faked to make him stronger

Old 10-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #14
sanji500
Academy Student

sanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hope
Default Hello everyone I wish to be added

Tashigi and Zoro is probably the cutest couple. In terms of personality, they are opposite except for their sense of direction which is symetric

sanji500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:16 AM   #15
Kuwabara99
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji500 View Post
Tashigi and Zoro is probably the cutest couple. In terms of personality, they are opposite except for their sense of direction which is symetric
welcome to the club! *adds your name*

well you know what they say. opposites attract. and even with their bad sense of direction, they keep running into each other. like by fate

I cant wait till their next meeting

Old 10-21-2009, 10:36 PM   #16
sanji500
Academy Student

sanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hopesanji500 is a paragon of hope

Quote:
welcome to the club! *adds your name*

well you know what they say. opposites attract. and even with their bad sense of direction, they keep running into each other. like by fate

I cant wait till their next meeting
Thank you for adding me. I think Tashigi is a representation of Kuina's true personality which is the nice and honest girl. I actually think that they are the one and same girl. There are too many coincidences, they are identical with the same personality and more importantly they are clumsy as well. Kuina died by falling from the stairs and Tashigi keeps falling as well.

I think Tashigi has gotten a lot stronger since the last time and She can even take on the pirates from the new world. The next time they meet Zoro will have to fight seriously.

Old 10-23-2009, 03:20 PM   #17
Kuwabara99
Elite Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji500 View Post
Thank you for adding me. I think Tashigi is a representation of Kuina's true personality which is the nice and honest girl. I actually think that they are the one and same girl. There are too many coincidences, they are identical with the same personality and more importantly they are clumsy as well. Kuina died by falling from the stairs and Tashigi keeps falling as well.

I think Tashigi has gotten a lot stronger since the last time and She can even take on the pirates from the new world. The next time they meet Zoro will have to fight seriously.
quoted for truth. good rep of her.

Im glad she's been shown some during the war. all we need now is Zoro to come by

Old 10-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #18
roronoa_zoro
Pirate Hunter
Academy Teacher

roronoa_zoro is a glorious beacon of lightroronoa_zoro is a glorious beacon of lightroronoa_zoro is a glorious beacon of lightroronoa_zoro is a glorious beacon of lightroronoa_zoro is a glorious beacon of lightroronoa_zoro is a glorious beacon of lightroronoa_zoro is a glorious beacon of lightroronoa_zoro is a glorious beacon of lightroronoa_zoro is a glorious beacon of lightroronoa_zoro is a glorious beacon of lightroronoa_zoro is a glorious beacon of light

Yeahhh zoro and tashigi best pair!!!

İ wanna join too :D

roronoa_zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:35 AM   #19
sanji500
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by roronoa_zoro View Post
Yeahhh zoro and tashigi best pair!!!

İ wanna join too :D
Welcome new Member !

Kuwabara is in charge and he will add you.

Old 10-24-2009, 12:41 AM   #20
sanji500
Academy Student

Quote:
quoted for truth. good rep of her.

Im glad she's been shown some during the war. all we need now is Zoro to come by
Do you think Zoro will arrive in the war to fight her ? He must have learned about the incoming war for sure. I actually believe that either Nami or Robin opened the gate for Luffy and co. Whoever opened the gate means that there are actors who have not been revealed yet.

I actually think that Tashigi might be a Straw hat temporarily. That would be great. There will be great and Funny Zoro Tashigi moments. I actually see them argue a lot.

Is your user name a reference to Volgin of Metal gear solid 3 ?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: