• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives

Old 12-16-2007, 08:57 PM   #1
Uchiha Min-no-ko
Gay Marriage > SasuSaku*
ANBU Recruit

Uchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hope
Ultimate Proof Against SasuSaku {And NaruHina ETC- Mild Spoilers}

{Images will be up soon, I hope.}
Well, you come across all these debates, ranging from SasuSaku will happen because he's her first love, and SasuSaku will happen because he didn't hurt her in the Reunion, to SasuSaku will happen because Sakura is a short, pink-haired Mikoto, and the Sannin parallels.

I've come to the complete, total proof that they should all be shoved into the toilet. How can we tell?
Hair Color
Yes. You heard/saw that. Their hair. And whether it's light or dark.

My evidence?
This list of official pairings:
Asuma x Kurenai {Kurenai is having Asuma's baby, remember?}
Fugaku x Mikoto {That's Sasuke's parents!}
Minato x Kushina {That's Naruto's parents}
Tsunade x Dan

Notice, each and every pairing...had matching hair. (And the girl had long hair, but we'll get there in a moment.)

What does this tell us?

I rest my case. SasuSaku can not happen. Absolutely CANNOT happen. Neither can NaruHina.

Additionally, all girls have long hair in pairings, at least a little past their shoulders.
This means Sakura CANNOT be paired until she regrows her hair.

Please keep in mind this is a Joke thread. The writer supports NaruSaku, but this thread is not meant to be taken seriously. Thank you.

Last edited by Uchiha Min-no-ko; 12-16-2007 at 11:36 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 12-16-2007, 08:59 PM   #2
jefu
¬_¬
ANBU Recruit

jefu is a paragon of hopejefu is a paragon of hopejefu is a paragon of hopejefu is a paragon of hopejefu is a paragon of hopejefu is a paragon of hopejefu is a paragon of hopejefu is a paragon of hopejefu is a paragon of hopejefu is a paragon of hopejefu is a paragon of hope

This is probably the worst evidence for anything I've ever read. Sorry, dude.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:01 PM   #3
Uchiha Min-no-ko
Gay Marriage > SasuSaku*
ANBU Recruit

Uchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hopeUchiha Min-no-ko is a paragon of hope

Would you read that last little state ment on the bottom? -raises eyebrows- As well as the section it's in.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:01 PM   #4
Mike Hunt
Spittin dat real talk fuck yal

Mike Hunt is CelestialMike Hunt is CelestialMike Hunt is CelestialMike Hunt is CelestialMike Hunt is CelestialMike Hunt is CelestialMike Hunt is CelestialMike Hunt is CelestialMike Hunt is CelestialMike Hunt is CelestialMike Hunt is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Mike Hunt Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Hunt

LOLS. Hair is proof who you're going to pair with

Old 12-16-2007, 09:04 PM   #5
Uchiha Min-no-ko
Gay Marriage > SasuSaku*
ANBU Recruit

^___^ Better believe it!
Now we aaaall know who Hinata'll end up with.
Shikamaru! ^__^

Old 12-16-2007, 09:12 PM   #6
Para
bailar la bamba
God of Shinobi

Para is a loser I can't hate!Para is a loser I can't hate!Para is a loser I can't hate!Para is a loser I can't hate!Para is a loser I can't hate!Para is a loser I can't hate!Para is a loser I can't hate!Para is a loser I can't hate!Para is a loser I can't hate!Para is a loser I can't hate!Para is a loser I can't hate!

Yeah; joke threads are meant to be funny. Try again.

Red and yellow aren't the same colour either

Old 12-16-2007, 09:16 PM   #7
itachi_rockstar
Akatsuki Follower
Rookie

Location: Doing the Akatsuki's laundry...*steals Itachi's boxers--pervy grin*
itachi_rockstar will become famous soon enough

I dont care what the reason is. I just know it wont happen. I SUPPORT THIS THREAD!!!!

Old 12-16-2007, 09:17 PM   #8
Uchiha Min-no-ko
Gay Marriage > SasuSaku*
ANBU Recruit

Joke thread: A thread not meant to be taken seriously.
I'm just sick and tired of all the lousy evidence for things and decided to let off stress. =.='
Actually, they are the same "shade"- meaning light or dark.

@ IRS- Yay, your first post! ^___^ I feel honoured!

Old 12-16-2007, 09:33 PM   #9
Black Banana
I'm with COCO

Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Min-no-ko View Post
Joke thread: A thread not meant to be taken seriously.
If a thread is not serious, then members take is as supposed to be funny. Next time you make a thread in the Park, make up some sort of joke or the result will be the same.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:35 PM   #10
Heavens Wrath
Cry, scream, shout, and die!
ANBU Squad Leader

Heavens Wrath is LuminaryHeavens Wrath is LuminaryHeavens Wrath is LuminaryHeavens Wrath is LuminaryHeavens Wrath is LuminaryHeavens Wrath is LuminaryHeavens Wrath is LuminaryHeavens Wrath is LuminaryHeavens Wrath is LuminaryHeavens Wrath is LuminaryHeavens Wrath is Luminary

This thread has won

CANON PROOFZ!

Old 12-16-2007, 09:36 PM   #11
itachi_rockstar
Akatsuki Follower
Rookie

to be honest there are many things that show that it wont happen. there are too many outside factors that threaten this "pairing". For example, if the manga follows the traditional hero format, then Naruto will get his girl in the end. And I do admit she looks like Naruto's mom in some way. Those two together do resemble his parents.

If not that then there's the simple fact that Sasuke isn't interested in any one but Itachi. He plans to mutilate first THEN revive the clan. And to be honest, most of the people in the original clan all had DARK hair. I doubt he'd go mess up what he means to recreate with some bubblegum haired [expletive]. Sorry. Raven haired vs. cotton candy? Go jump off of a building.

Lastly, Rock Lee and Sakura together is more likely. I can't help but remember the Chuunin Exams. She pretended not to like him when others were around but when they were alone...there was some serious chemistry my friend. Especially when he was defending her from the Sound Ninja while Naruto and Sasuke were out cold. She was giving him the "my hero" look and said something to him....I'll find out and come back to share later. And afterwards Im sure she was the only one to give him flowers...if not then also was Ino but Im sure Ino just felt bad.

Bottom line: IT AINT POSSIBLE.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:40 PM   #12
itachi_rockstar
Akatsuki Follower
Rookie

i do propose the reason that Sasuke is asexual. Asexual is very fun.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:40 PM   #13
iDrum
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Special Jounin

iDrum is an honorable bastion of truthiDrum is an honorable bastion of truthiDrum is an honorable bastion of truthiDrum is an honorable bastion of truthiDrum is an honorable bastion of truthiDrum is an honorable bastion of truthiDrum is an honorable bastion of truthiDrum is an honorable bastion of truthiDrum is an honorable bastion of truthiDrum is an honorable bastion of truthiDrum is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via AIM to iDrum Send a message via MSN to iDrum

Well, I guess that means Naruto's stuck with Ino or Temari. Poor guy.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:41 PM   #14
Uchiha Min-no-ko
Gay Marriage > SasuSaku*
ANBU Recruit

IRS, the library will be your new best friend, especially if we stay in the same threads.

Heavens, thank you. ^___^ I appreciate that.

iDrum: Yes, probably Ino, since she resembles his Orioke no Jutsu form. -nods-

Old 12-16-2007, 09:42 PM   #15
Black Banana
I'm with COCO

Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!Black Banana is a loser I can't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi_rockstar View Post
to be honest there are many things that show that it wont happen. there are too many outside factors that threaten this "pairing". For example, if the manga follows the traditional hero format, then Naruto will get his girl in the end. And I do admit she looks like Naruto's mom in some way. Those two together do resemble his parents.

If not that then there's the simple fact that Sasuke isn't interested in any one but Itachi. He plans to mutilate first THEN revive the clan. And to be honest, most of the people in the original clan all had DARK hair. I doubt he'd go mess up what he means to recreate with some bubblegum haired [expletive]. Sorry. Raven haired vs. cotton candy? Go jump off of a building.

Lastly, Rock Lee and Sakura together is more likely. I can't help but remember the Chuunin Exams. She pretended not to like him when others were around but when they were alone...there was some serious chemistry my friend. Especially when he was defending her from the Sound Ninja while Naruto and Sasuke were out cold. She was giving him the "my hero" look and said something to him....I'll find out and come back to share later. And afterwards Im sure she was the only one to give him flowers...if not then also was Ino but Im sure Ino just felt bad.

Bottom line: IT AINT POSSIBLE.

Dude, this is a section for jokes, don't take it seriously. Go to the regular library if you want to have discussion like that. Good post but you need to read the rules and the summary for each section.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:46 PM   #16
itachi_rockstar
Akatsuki Follower
Rookie

Default Poo Flinging time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Dude, this is a section for jokes, don't take it seriously. Go to the regular library if you want to have discussion like that. Good post but you need to read the rules and the summary for each section.
*flings monkey and cat poo at you*
yeah yeah i know....but i REALLY hate sakura. she ruined pink for me.
*flings more poo*

Old 12-16-2007, 11:00 PM   #17
Kira
Shin Sekai No Kami
Missing-nin

Kira is AscendantKira is AscendantKira is AscendantKira is AscendantKira is AscendantKira is AscendantKira is AscendantKira is AscendantKira is AscendantKira is AscendantKira is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to Kira

Not funny at all. 'Ulimate' Fail. Nice point though. Unfortunately:

Old 12-16-2007, 11:27 PM   #18
Uchiha Min-no-ko
Gay Marriage > SasuSaku*
ANBU Recruit

I will say again that this was not directly meant to be funny. It was something I felt a need to post, that wasn't serious.
It is neither.

Old 12-16-2007, 11:33 PM   #19
Metatron
~The True King
Rookie

Metatron is a splendid one to beholdMetatron is a splendid one to beholdMetatron is a splendid one to beholdMetatron is a splendid one to beholdMetatron is a splendid one to beholdMetatron is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Metatron

Lol....it is funny.
If anyone does believe this, they're very gullible.
btw, you messed up with Dan(Purple) and Tsunade(Blonde) and Kushina(Red) and Minato(Blonde).

Old 12-16-2007, 11:35 PM   #20
Uchiha Min-no-ko
Gay Marriage > SasuSaku*
ANBU Recruit

I know...I should change that to Shade- Light/Dark. ^__^'