Chamingan FC - Page 2 - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > Joke Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:01 PM   #21
Totitos
S-Class Missing-nin

Totitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is Eternal
Send a message via MSN to Totitos

joinage.

______

Totitos is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 01-08-2008, 01:41 PM   #22
Chamcham Trigger
ฅ^._.^ฅStop that. Shame on you
Super Moderator

Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via MSN to Chamcham Trigger

Yikes now Totty? Tacos for everyone...
....ummm...
>.>
<.<
>.>
can you pay the bill Ookami?

Chamcham Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #23
Carbon14
Good Cop
Genin

Carbon14 is a paragon of hopeCarbon14 is a paragon of hopeCarbon14 is a paragon of hopeCarbon14 is a paragon of hopeCarbon14 is a paragon of hopeCarbon14 is a paragon of hopeCarbon14 is a paragon of hopeCarbon14 is a paragon of hopeCarbon14 is a paragon of hopeCarbon14 is a paragon of hopeCarbon14 is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamcham Trigger View Post
Best friend? More like my greatest student who's gone rogue and is now trying to kill me
Maybe you two should talk things over a banana split

Carbon14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:49 AM   #24
Chamcham Trigger
Super Moderator

Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Chamcham Trigger broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon14 View Post
Maybe you two should talk things over a banana split

This guy doesn't want to split a banana...he wants to split my head open

Old 01-10-2008, 12:28 AM   #25
Totitos
S-Class Missing-nin

Totitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is EternalTotitos is Eternal

Quote:
Yikes now Totty? Tacos for everyone...
....ummm...
>.>
<.<
>.>
can you pay the bill Ookami?
they are free

but I accidentaly put poison in one of them

so choose wisely.

Old 01-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #26
Nirvash
S A C R I F I C E

Nirvash is an honorable bastion of truthNirvash is an honorable bastion of truthNirvash is an honorable bastion of truthNirvash is an honorable bastion of truthNirvash is an honorable bastion of truthNirvash is an honorable bastion of truthNirvash is an honorable bastion of truthNirvash is an honorable bastion of truthNirvash is an honorable bastion of truthNirvash is an honorable bastion of truthNirvash is an honorable bastion of truth

Welcome!:

Ballistik

Totitos

Team Cham for the win

@Totitos

I'll still pay you for the tacos, here you go

Five-thousand Internets:

Also sorry I haven't been here in a while

Nirvash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:07 AM   #27
Chamcham Trigger
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totitos View Post
they are free

but I accidentaly put poison in one of them

so choose wisely.
Ha...I don't believe anything you say
*tries one and dies*
xp

Quote:
@Totitos

I'll still pay you for the tacos, here you go

Five-thousand Internets:
Well...we know what this means. You're going to jail for counterfeiting money

Quote:
Also sorry I haven't been here in a while [/font]
no biggie, though it's not good that you have to go to jail now =(

Old 02-09-2008, 11:12 AM   #28
Chamcham Trigger
Super Moderator

Though quite inactive, it's only proper that I show the latest chamingan development XD

and:

Old 02-09-2008, 11:26 AM   #29
Totitos
S-Class Missing-nin

Magenkyo Chamingan !

Old 02-09-2008, 11:52 AM   #30
Chamcham Trigger
Super Moderator

Right now all it does is make my head hurt when I use it @____@

Old 02-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #31
Totitos
S-Class Missing-nin

lol

what new powers does it have?

Old 02-09-2008, 12:07 PM   #32
Chamcham Trigger
Super Moderator

Quote:
lol

what new powers does it have?
The bad news is that besides giving me a migraine before fainting, I haven't really figured out any uses >.<

The good news is that I found a nifty technique with the 3 paw chamingan. video game copy. With my knowledge of video games, I can channel the video game techniques with these eyes
*throws a double reppuken*
See? XD

Other than that, it seems to only hypnotize members that stare at it for too long, but that's not really a nifty trick is it >.<

Old 02-09-2008, 12:21 PM   #33
Totitos
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
The bad news is that besides giving me a migraine before fainting, I haven't really figured out any uses >.<
The good news is that I found a nifty technique with the 3 paw chamingan. video game copy. With my knowledge of video games, I can channel the video game techniques with these eyes
*throws a double reppuken*
See? XD
thats so cool
throw me a hadouken
Quote:
Other than that, it seems to only hypnotize members that stare at it for too long, but that's not really a nifty trick is it >.<
I thought that you could control kitties and create an army.

Old 02-09-2008, 01:09 PM   #34
Chamcham Trigger
Super Moderator

Quote:
thats so cool
throw me a hadouken
no prob
*throws a gadouken instead*
>.<
Sorry, I haven't perfected it yet

Quote:
I thought that you could control kitties and create an army.
oh no. I don't need it for that. That's pre chamingan era. You're talking about my kitty defense right?
Spoiler:

In there, I didn't have to lift a finger. It's auto active XD

My current best kitty defense attack is this however:
Spoiler:

Old 02-09-2008, 02:21 PM   #35
Apophis
Master Scoundrel
Legendary Ninja

Apophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Apophis

The win is strong in this FC

Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #36
Chamcham Trigger
Super Moderator

I'm really loving your sig pancakesman

Old 02-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #37
Apophis
Master Scoundrel
Legendary Ninja

Apophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is TranscendentApophis is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Apophis

Btw: Joinage.

Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #38
Totitos
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
no prob
*throws a gadouken instead*
>.<
Sorry, I haven't perfected it yet
hey careful, that almost hit me <__<
Quote:
oh no. I don't need it for that. That's pre chamingan era. You're talking about my kitty defense right?
Spoiler:

In there, I didn't have to lift a finger. It's auto active XD
wow thats one hell of a brick. I didnt know you have a stand and use za warudo o.o
Quote:
My current best kitty defense attack is this however:
Spoiler:
OH SHI-

Old 02-09-2008, 05:49 PM   #39
Chamcham Trigger
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancakesman View Post

Btw: Joinage.
ohhh. Due to my poor fish pokemon recognition abilities, I made a mistake >.<
Oh and welcome. I'm sure the owner will add you once he comes by again
Quote:
hey careful, that almost hit me <__<
don't worry, those don't really hurt anyway XD
Quote:
wow thats one hell of a brick. I didnt know you have a stand and use za warudo o.o
Well I have a pet cat that can...not a stand. It'd be cool to have one of those star platinums that you're flaunting around *jealous*
Quote:
OH SHI-
I've been trying to make a gif version of that, but right now I don't have all of the materials I need.

Old 02-11-2008, 05:10 AM   #40
Zelkova
iyaada~

Zelkova is CelestialZelkova is CelestialZelkova is CelestialZelkova is CelestialZelkova is CelestialZelkova is CelestialZelkova is CelestialZelkova is CelestialZelkova is CelestialZelkova is CelestialZelkova is Celestial

JOINAGE!

One question though - Before this FC, what is Chamingan originally...?

@ChamCham -

Zelkova is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: