• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Bleach Battledome
View Poll Results: vote
Ichigo 16 61.54%
Soifon 10 38.46%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2007, 12:00 PM   #1
Aokiji
Banned
Hokage

Aokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is Transcendent
Default Ichigo vs Soifon

1. scenario: w/Vaizard

2. scenario: w/o

Aokiji is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 11-14-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
silly
ALL HAIL BRITANIA !

silly is Luminarysilly is Luminarysilly is Luminarysilly is Luminarysilly is Luminarysilly is Luminarysilly is Luminarysilly is Luminarysilly is Luminarysilly is Luminarysilly is Luminary

I think Vizard Ichi takes this.

silly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:06 PM   #3
Aokiji
Banned
Hokage

Aokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is Transcendent

You know that she possesses Bankai, right?

Old 11-14-2007, 01:41 PM   #4
AbnormallyNormal
1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3
God of Shinobi

AbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to AbnormallyNormal

soi fon has the most insanely broken shikai ever pretty much so i mean unless ichigo just GTs her to death ASAP, he dies. unless i guess he's fast enough to just avoid ALL her hits

AbnormallyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:18 AM   #5
Namikaze Minato Flash
Lone Wolf
Jinchuuriki

Namikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is Celestial

Soi Fon is heartless. Unlike Kenpachi and Grimmjow, she won't fight idly while waiting for Ichigo's killer instinct to kick in. The moment this weakness is exploited, I don't see him lasting very long against her speed and broken zanpakatou.

Namikaze Minato Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:29 AM   #6
Kira U. Masaki
Crown Prince of Jurai, ABH
Kage

Location: At the top of TOG, beyond the mountains, at the edge of Madness, in the Outer Realms
Kira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Kira U. Masaki

vaizard ichigo wins this, at this level hes stronger then all of the shingami except yamato, aizen and maybe the two sword guys

that being said soichan is still the best

Kira U. Masaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:45 AM   #7
Namikaze Minato Flash
Lone Wolf
Jinchuuriki

Namikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is CelestialNamikaze Minato Flash is Celestial

To say that puts Grimmjow, the Sexta Espada, above damn near all of the Gotei 13 as well. If that were the case, I honestly don't see why any of them weren't killed off in the SS arc.

Ichigo at his current strength is still probably mid-tier captain level at best.

Namikaze Minato Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:17 AM   #8
Byakuya
Retired

Byakuya has disabled reputation

Soifon wins.

Byakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 02:55 PM   #9
kannoos
Giffen good
Examiner

kannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hope

Soifon stands no chance against Vaizard Ichigo. I'm not sure who would win if he only had Bankai because we don't know what her Bankai is. I would probably go with Soifon in that case because Ichigo always fights like an idiot without going all out until he suddenly remembers that he has to protect people.

kannoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:41 PM   #10
Kira U. Masaki
Crown Prince of Jurai, ABH
Kage

Location: At the top of TOG, beyond the mountains, at the edge of Madness, in the Outer Realms
Kira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is CelestialKira U. Masaki is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Kira U. Masaki

worst case scenairo - ichigo in his beserk mode would win - in the mode he owned byuaka, and i hope im not gonna hear that byuaka is weaker ranked captain than soifon

Kira U. Masaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:29 PM   #11
dreams lie
Round Quadrangles
Hokage

dreams lie is Elysiandreams lie is Elysiandreams lie is Elysiandreams lie is Elysiandreams lie is Elysiandreams lie is Elysiandreams lie is Elysiandreams lie is Elysiandreams lie is Elysiandreams lie is Elysiandreams lie is Elysian

Modern Ichigo right? That means his bones won't break under the force of his bankai and thus, keeps his smexy speed the whole battle. Vizard is unnecessary.

dreams lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:06 AM   #12
Xelloss
Mazoku Priest

Xelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is RapturousXelloss is Rapturous

I normally agree with you Misleader bu somehow I feel people do understimate a lot the captain and put in a pedestar Vaizard Ichigo, I am going with Soi Fong here.

Insane speed, broken shikai, unknow bankai and same fighting style with kidou as Yourichi.

Xelloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:30 AM   #13
Aokiji
Banned
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira Uzumaki View Post
worst case scenairo - ichigo in his beserk mode would win - in the mode he owned byuaka, and i hope im not gonna hear that byuaka is weaker ranked captain than soifon
Why not ?

Old 11-16-2007, 11:06 AM   #14
kannoos
Giffen good
Examiner

kannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hopekannoos is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelloss View Post
I normally agree with you Misleader bu somehow I feel people do understimate a lot the captain and put in a pedestar Vaizard Ichigo, I am going with Soi Fong here.

Insane speed, broken shikai, unknow bankai and same fighting style with kidou as Yourichi.
From what has been shown so far, Ichigo's speed is more insane. Byakuya could at least see and react to Yoruichi's movements (Yoruichi's speed is on the same level as Soifon's),although he couldn't catch her, whereas Ichigo's speed was like teleportation to him. However, as we don't know what Soifon's bankai is, it's hard to tell who would win. Arguing that she could beat Vaizard Ichigo still seems a bit much to me though - Bankai Ichigo is already captain level, and with a massive powerup on top of that, I don't see her taking this.

kannoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:02 AM   #15
Masurao
Make your time
Legendary Ninja

Masurao is CelestialMasurao is CelestialMasurao is CelestialMasurao is CelestialMasurao is CelestialMasurao is CelestialMasurao is CelestialMasurao is CelestialMasurao is CelestialMasurao is CelestialMasurao is Celestial

In reguard to scenario 1..Ichigo would win, as with scenario 2 I'm not too sure. They both are fast as crap. I think Ichigo would win with great difficulty.

Masurao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #16
Sōsuke Aizen
Retired General
S-Class Missing-nin

Sōsuke Aizen is a paragon of hopeSōsuke Aizen is a paragon of hopeSōsuke Aizen is a paragon of hopeSōsuke Aizen is a paragon of hopeSōsuke Aizen is a paragon of hopeSōsuke Aizen is a paragon of hopeSōsuke Aizen is a paragon of hopeSōsuke Aizen is a paragon of hopeSōsuke Aizen is a paragon of hopeSōsuke Aizen is a paragon of hopeSōsuke Aizen is a paragon of hope

scenario 1 - soifon
scenario 2 - ichigo

Sōsuke Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:52 PM   #17
Grimmjowsensei
Soloing

Grimmjowsensei is DivineGrimmjowsensei is DivineGrimmjowsensei is DivineGrimmjowsensei is DivineGrimmjowsensei is DivineGrimmjowsensei is DivineGrimmjowsensei is DivineGrimmjowsensei is DivineGrimmjowsensei is DivineGrimmjowsensei is DivineGrimmjowsensei is Divine

I don't know If I missed anything of Soifon, but as far as I know she only fought Yoroichi. From that I have seen, she is either on par or inferior to Yoroichi. Probably the latter.

1- Could go either way, probably Ichigo though.
2- Ichigo by curbstomp

Grimmjowsensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:13 PM   #18
Ookii Kintama
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

Ookii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truth

From what we can speculate about her Bankai, Soifon wins both scenarios. She could probably take the second one without it though.

Ookii Kintama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #19
Jetstorm
The Wheel of Fate is Turning
Final Villain

Jetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

I see Soi Fon taking both matches since she does have Bankai too. She was already fast enough to keep up with Yoruichi and she still has Shunko on top of that.

Jetstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:53 AM   #20
YellowFlash23
Baby Carnivore
Chuunin

YellowFlash23 has a brilliant futureYellowFlash23 has a brilliant futureYellowFlash23 has a brilliant futureYellowFlash23 has a brilliant futureYellowFlash23 has a brilliant futureYellowFlash23 has a brilliant futureYellowFlash23 has a brilliant futureYellowFlash23 has a brilliant futureYellowFlash23 has a brilliant futureYellowFlash23 has a brilliant futureYellowFlash23 has a brilliant future

I think Soifon takes it in the second scenario, but Ichigo beats her in the first.

YellowFlash23 is offline   Reply With Quote