• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha Library Archives

Old 10-31-2007, 12:46 PM   #1
thesonicvision
Tatsuo...check bottom of sig
ANBU Recruit

thesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hope
Default Complete Jutsu List: Naruto

Many fans, including myself, complain about Naruto's
lack of REAL jutsus. It seems that Sasuke, Kakashi, Orochimaru, and Jiraiya
(among many others) seem to display several new techniques in every battle.
Although strong characters constantly confirm that Naruto is very
powerful (i.e. Kakashi stating that Naruto is stronger than him after
learning the rasen-shuriken, and Jiraiya and Tsunade believing he will
become hokage), he has yet to display a variety of powerful techniques.
Instead of continuing this rant with the usual generalities, I intend to
provide a COMPLETE jutsu list of every move Naruto has ever used in combat.

Notes:
- i'll avoid rudimentary jutsus if they haven't
explicitly been used in combat (or used with exceptional skill)
by the user. (i.e. since jiraiya used henge to fool some of
pein's followers, his henge would be included.)

- please provide chapters, when the jutsu's time of use
is not obvious to myself or others.

- no FILLER, VIDEO GAMES, MOVIE-ONLY,
OR ANIME-ONLY jutsus.

Feel free to add anything I missed.
*An asterisk indicates a level of mastery that other characters
have not achieved.

Taijutsu

- Naruto Combo (Kage Bunshin- assisted)
- Uzumaki Naruto Nisen Rendan (Kage Bunshin- assisted)
- Bunshin Tai Atari (Kage Bunshin- assisted)
- 1,000 Years of Pain

Genjutsu

- N/A

Ninjutsu

Basic:

- Kawarimi no Jutsu
- *Henge no jutsu (Combination Henge)

Advanced:

- *Kage Bunshin no Jutsu:
  • *Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
  • Shihou Happo Shuriken

Summons:

- Kuchiyose no Jutsu:
  • Various Toads

Unique:

- Gufuu Suika no Jutsu
(Used in combo with Yamato, Naruto provided the Futon:
Rasengan part)

-Sexy no Jutsu:
  • Harem no Jutsu
- *Rasengan:
  • Oodama Rasengan
  • Fuuton: Rasengan
  • Rasen-shuriken

Miscellaneous

- Kyuubi Chakra
- Kyuubi Transformation (Tails 1-9)

If only Sexy no Jutsu were genjutsu, he would look much
more formidable. Perhaps he could make illusions of
distracting warrior women?

As it stands, he has 17 jutsus, including the less useful ones- but not
including Kyuubi stuff.

He has 13 jutsus, not including taijutsu or Kyuubi stuff.

He has 11 jutsus, not including taijutsu, Sexy/Harem no jutsu, or Kyuubi stuff.

He has 5 jutsus, not including taijutsu, Sexy no Jutsu, variations/upgrades
of the same technique, combination techniques, or Kyuubi stuff.

The 5?

- Kawarimi no Jutsu
- *Henge no jutsu
- *Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
- Kuchiyose no Jutsu
- *Rasengan

Discuss.

Last edited by thesonicvision; 11-04-2007 at 05:00 PM. Reason: UPDATED
NarutoForums

Old 10-31-2007, 01:07 PM   #2
Geralt of Rivia
Banned

Geralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is ElysianGeralt of Rivia is Elysian

Fuuton: Rasengan.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:24 PM   #3
Zoe
つまんなーい
ANBU Squad Leader

Zoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faith

Dunno if you want this category, but under Combo jutsu he provided the Fuuton: Rasengan part of Gufuu Suika no Jutsu.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:25 PM   #4
Psychogenic
Banned
Rookie

Psychogenic is AscendantPsychogenic is AscendantPsychogenic is AscendantPsychogenic is AscendantPsychogenic is AscendantPsychogenic is AscendantPsychogenic is AscendantPsychogenic is AscendantPsychogenic is AscendantPsychogenic is AscendantPsychogenic is Ascendant

He summoned a shuriken, does that count?

Old 10-31-2007, 01:26 PM   #5
Splintered
Advisor

Splintered is the ne plus ultraSplintered is the ne plus ultraSplintered is the ne plus ultraSplintered is the ne plus ultraSplintered is the ne plus ultraSplintered is the ne plus ultraSplintered is the ne plus ultraSplintered is the ne plus ultraSplintered is the ne plus ultraSplintered is the ne plus ultraSplintered is the ne plus ultra

Quote:
Unique:

-Sexy no Jutsu:

* Harem no Jutsu

- *Rasengan:

* Oodama Rasengan
* Rasen-shuriken
Honestly, saying "unique" is kinda redundant. I think you should place rasengan under advanced ninjutsu. Afterall Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu happens to be mostly unique to him.

We might also want to introduce "Kyuubi chakra" as one. True it's not a jutsu, but neither is usage of pills or gates- but it definitely enhances his fights. Though who knows where to put it.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:26 PM   #6
Midomaru
The Benevolent
S-Class Missing-nin

Midomaru has disabled reputation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jutsu_%28Naruto%29

There was once a complete list of all Jutsu's from a to z on Wikipedia, but some mentally retarded person seems to have removed it.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:28 PM   #7
*uzumaki-naruto*
HGIVREKKTRETOHOWERBI
Jounin

*uzumaki-naruto* is an honorable bastion of truth*uzumaki-naruto* is an honorable bastion of truth*uzumaki-naruto* is an honorable bastion of truth*uzumaki-naruto* is an honorable bastion of truth*uzumaki-naruto* is an honorable bastion of truth*uzumaki-naruto* is an honorable bastion of truth*uzumaki-naruto* is an honorable bastion of truth*uzumaki-naruto* is an honorable bastion of truth*uzumaki-naruto* is an honorable bastion of truth*uzumaki-naruto* is an honorable bastion of truth*uzumaki-naruto* is an honorable bastion of truth

Konbi Henge thats the only one i can be bothered to remember lol. BTW who has messed with wikipedia the jutsu's used to be on the characters page providing information on what jutsu's they posses.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:30 PM   #8
Wrath
Mourning
Hokage

Wrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Wrath Send a message via MSN to Wrath

Firstly, the Uzumaki Naruto Rendan is not Taijutsu, it's Ninjutsu. It's also one of several named Ninjutsu techniques along the same line - Bunshin Taiatari, Uzumaki Naruto Nisen Rendan and Shuriken Shihouhappou are the others.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:38 PM   #9
Kumagawa Misogi
『 Out of my reach 』

Kumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to Kumagawa Misogi

The rendan might be Ninjutsu based due to the use of Kage Bunshins... but the whole combo depends on them using their body's combined strength to propel the opponent into the air...

so it's Taijutsu... body combat...

Old 10-31-2007, 01:43 PM   #10
Rikudou
God of Logic
Jinchuuriki

Rikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is AscendantRikudou is Ascendant

Let's not forget the Uzumaki Chronicles: Bunshin Taitari (sp?).
That glorious taijutsu he used against half-transformed Gaara was one of the most supreme cases of taijutsu ever...

Old 10-31-2007, 01:45 PM   #11
Midomaru
The Benevolent
S-Class Missing-nin

Midomaru has disabled reputation

Uzumaki Naruto Rendan is a mix of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

/discussion

Old 10-31-2007, 01:47 PM   #12
Zoe
つまんなーい
ANBU Squad Leader

Zoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faithZoe is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
Firstly, the Uzumaki Naruto Rendan is not Taijutsu, it's Ninjutsu. It's also one of several named Ninjutsu techniques along the same line - Bunshin Taiatari, Uzumaki Naruto Nisen Rendan and Shuriken Shihouhappou are the others.
If you want to go along those lines, then his variations in the Gaara fight count as well.

From the databook:

Ninjutsu:
Uzumaki Naruto Nisen Rendan
Combi Henge
Shihou Happou Shuriken

Taijutsu:
Bunshin Tai Atari (using the bunshins to throw himself)

Old 10-31-2007, 01:49 PM   #13
thesonicvision
ANBU Recruit

thesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hopethesonicvision is a paragon of hope

first of all, i'm only including techniques that naruto has USED in combat
during the manga.
no video game moves, no anime/movie moves,
and no moves that have no name!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
i realize that the naruto combo is part ninjutsu due to the
kagebunshins. however, it's really a twice-copied (lee, sasuke) taijutsu
technique with the aid of kage bunshins. it's more taijutsu than
ninjutsu. i don't mind if you prefer it under ninjutsu. that's just
a technicality.

now, could you please not say "among others?" i'm trying to specifically
list every named technique naruto has ever used. i don't recall
any "Shuriken Shihouhappou," but i do remember him using a few
kage bunshin-assisted taijutsu maneuvers on gaara that may have been
named. please indicate the issue if it is unclear. i'm not adding to the list
unless i'm certain. the nisen rendan was definitely used. i'll add it. also,
note that narutofan considers it taijutsu- and not ninjutsu- despite
the shadow clones
(http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/c...nisen%20rendan).

Quote:
Fuuton: Rasengan.
uh, kakashi said he's able to use it but he hasn't used it in combat yet.
to me it's just an intermediate step to rasen-shuriken. don't expect to see
it.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:49 PM   #14
Rinnegan
Ore wa omaera no kami dayo
ANBU Squad Leader

Rinnegan is a paragon of hopeRinnegan is a paragon of hopeRinnegan is a paragon of hopeRinnegan is a paragon of hopeRinnegan is a paragon of hopeRinnegan is a paragon of hopeRinnegan is a paragon of hopeRinnegan is a paragon of hopeRinnegan is a paragon of hopeRinnegan is a paragon of hopeRinnegan is a paragon of hope
Send a message via MSN to Rinnegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midomaru View Post

There was once a complete list of all Jutsu's from a to z on Wikipedia, but some mentally retarded person seems to have removed it.
Wikipedia is pretty much useless, because if a majority of people don't give a fuck about Naruto, they're gonna do whatever they want and remove things if they don't understand them. Wikipedia fails badly

Anyway, don't you know where that was? Perhaps with the History function you could find it

Old 10-31-2007, 01:49 PM   #15
son_michael
Embrace The Kai
Hokage

son_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysianson_michael is Elysian

more jutsu you forgot to add

1.unsealing scolls

2.1000 years of pain

3.genjutsu defense

4. climbing with chakra

5.walking on water with chakra

6.fuuma shuriken

Old 10-31-2007, 01:53 PM   #16
frenchmax
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Captain

frenchmax is an honorable bastion of truthfrenchmax is an honorable bastion of truthfrenchmax is an honorable bastion of truthfrenchmax is an honorable bastion of truthfrenchmax is an honorable bastion of truthfrenchmax is an honorable bastion of truthfrenchmax is an honorable bastion of truthfrenchmax is an honorable bastion of truthfrenchmax is an honorable bastion of truthfrenchmax is an honorable bastion of truthfrenchmax is an honorable bastion of truth

you forgot the thousand years of pain/death jutsu. Belongs to taijutsu.
transforming KB into objects/weapons(a shuriken) done with many KB, may be very similar to sandaimes Shuriken bunshin no jutsu
And one sort of jutsu everybody forgets is in the fight vs. neji when he comes out of the ground hitting neji, which to me is very doton like, I would say it was a kind of doton taijutsu

Old 10-31-2007, 01:53 PM   #17
Zoe
つまんなーい
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Itachi View Post
The rendan might be Ninjutsu based due to the use of Kage Bunshins... but the whole combo depends on them using their body's combined strength to propel the opponent into the air...

You can't use that argument because Bunshin Tai Atari uses Kage Bunshin but is still classified as Taijutsu.

For whatever reason, it's cannon as Ninjutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesonicvision View Post
it.
He used it in the Kakuzu fight. Fuuton: Rasengan doesn't carry the risks that Rasenshuriken does, so I think it's justifiable to place it as it's own move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchmax View Post
And one sort of jutsu everybody forgets is in the fight vs. neji when he comes out of the ground hitting neji, which to me is very doton like, I would say it was a kind of doton taijutsu
That wasn't a Doton. He actually dug his way out--that's why his nails were falling off.

Old 10-31-2007, 02:00 PM   #18
thesonicvision
ANBU Recruit

*UPDATED.
thank you for the gaara fight stuff and the taijutsu/ninjutsu argument.
a lot of his moves blur the line. in my opinion, if kage bunshin are already
present, and they only do a purely physical attack it's just taijutsu.

Old 10-31-2007, 02:02 PM   #19
Wrath
Mourning
Hokage

Wrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareilWrath est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Wrath Send a message via MSN to Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Itachi View Post

Except it's listed as Ninjutsu. Yes, it's close in nature to Taijutsu, but the most important component is the Ninjutsu skill in coordinating Kage Bunshins. It's Ninjutsu. The only named Taijutsu technique Naruto has ever used is Thousand Years of Pain/Death.
Quote:
If you want to go along those lines, then his variations in the Gaara fight count as well.

From the databook:

Ninjutsu:
Uzumaki Naruto Nisen Rendan
Combi Henge
Shihou Happou Shuriken

Taijutsu:
Bunshin Tai Atari (using the bunshins to throw himself)
First of all, other than Combi Henge I listed all of those. Secondly, just as with the others, Bunshin Taiatari is a Ninjutsu. In fact it's an A-Ranked Ninjutsu, gaining an extra rank over Kage Bunshin because of the sheer skill it requires.
Quote:

now, could you please not say "among others?" i'm trying to specifically
list every named technique naruto has ever used. i don't recall
any "Shuriken Shihouhappou," but i do remember him using a few
kage bunshin-assisted taijutsu maneuvers on gaara that may have been
named. please indicate the issue if it is unclear. i'm not adding to the list
unless i'm certain. the nisen rendan was definitely used. i'll add it. also,
note that narutofan considers it taijutsu- and not ninjutsu- despite
the shadow clones
(http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/c...nisen%20rendan).
Narutofan is wrong. The Databook listed it as Ninjutsu. People simply assume that it's Taijutsu, just as you did, but if you actually check the source, you'll see it's Ninjutsu.

And I didn't say "among others", I said "are the others". I listed all of the Kage Bunshin techniques you were missing.

For the record, Shuriken Shihouhappou was the name for Naruto's version of Shuriken Kage Bunshin, where each of his thousand Kage Bunshins threw shurikens at Gaara. Bunshin Taiatari was the technique he used to block, evade and manoeuvre around Gaara so that he could use Thousand Years of Pain/Death.
Quote:
it.
He used it as part of the Drowning Maelstrom combo to block Kakuzu's Fire/Wind combo and free Kakashi, Ino and Chouji.

Old 10-31-2007, 02:04 PM   #20
Grrblt
Banned
Final Villain

Grrblt est le sans pareilGrrblt est le sans pareilGrrblt est le sans pareilGrrblt est le sans pareilGrrblt est le sans pareilGrrblt est le sans pareilGrrblt est le sans pareilGrrblt est le sans pareilGrrblt est le sans pareilGrrblt est le sans pareilGrrblt est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Grrblt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midomaru View Post

Wikipedia is undergoing some heavy article removal, nazi style. Nobody except the admins know why.