The Necromancer: A Naruto Zombie Fanfiction - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > House of Uzumaki > Fanfiction

Old 10-30-2007, 09:29 PM   #1
Pyro Flare
Rookie

Pyro Flare has much to be proud ofPyro Flare has much to be proud ofPyro Flare has much to be proud ofPyro Flare has much to be proud ofPyro Flare has much to be proud ofPyro Flare has much to be proud of
Default The Necromancer: A Naruto Zombie Fanfiction

Title: The Necromancer
Author: Me
Genre: Horror/Action.
It has some offensive language, blood, and gore, so if you are offended by that, turn back now.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3492851/1/The_Necromancer

I decided to post this here...

I search for critique for my writings, and I decided what better place than one of the largest Naruto forums?

I would appreciate it if comments were left on that site (although I really appreciate any comments), since that is the site I check most often.

I even admit that its starts a bit slow, but it quickly picks up and evolves to a great story. I have made sure that everything I do fits in the canon.

So, would you please check it out?

Last edited by Pyro Flare; 10-31-2007 at 08:26 PM.
Pyro Flare is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 10-31-2007, 03:32 AM   #2
Shodai
of the Rebellion

Shodai ist ein ÜbermenschShodai ist ein ÜbermenschShodai ist ein ÜbermenschShodai ist ein ÜbermenschShodai ist ein ÜbermenschShodai ist ein ÜbermenschShodai ist ein ÜbermenschShodai ist ein ÜbermenschShodai ist ein ÜbermenschShodai ist ein ÜbermenschShodai ist ein Übermensch

This looks interesting. From your demeanor and your profile page, your quality of work seems to be up to my standards so i'll check this fic out.

Shodai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:11 PM   #3
Pyro Flare
Rookie

Pyro Flare has much to be proud ofPyro Flare has much to be proud ofPyro Flare has much to be proud ofPyro Flare has much to be proud ofPyro Flare has much to be proud ofPyro Flare has much to be proud of

So... nobody cares? It's just that 2 views of this topic is pretty disappointing.

Pyro Flare is offline   Reply With Quote