THE ONE PIECE RP BRIGADE - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > One Piece Fanclubs
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.37 average.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
'REDHAIRED' SHANKS
Emperor of a Thousand Deaths
S-Class Missing-nin

'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to 'REDHAIRED' SHANKS
Default THE ONE PIECE RP BRIGADE

This is the thread for the One Piece Role Playing brigade

So every one who is interested in role playing an OP character in the forums is invited .... If this becomes successful, we might even get a section for us. The aim of this thread is to show how many people really dig into OP.

I shall update this post to Include all those who have joined the FC.

Those who want to change their names to a OP character are also welcome. I still have to figure out a way to settle disputes between names ... But i strongly recommend that people dont clash over the names.

For example, BB, WB, Mihawk, Shanks(me), Marco, Ace, Doc. Q, Sengoku and some other names have already been taken. So i suggest that others dont take the same name or any other variations of it.

Any other disputes, we can solve them as we encounter them ....

The WHITEBEARD Pirates
CAPTAIN: Whitebeard
FIRST MATE:
FIRST COMMANDER:
SECOND COMMANDER: Fire Fist Ace
ROOKIES:

The REDHARIED PIRATES
CAPTAIN: 'REDHAIRED' SHANKS
FIRST MATE: Ben Beckman
LEIUTENANT:
DOCTOR: Dr. Hiluruk

The BLACKBEARD PIRATES
CAPTAIN: Teach
SNIPER:
DOCTOR :Doc. Q

The SHICHIBUKAI
MIHAWK ?
BARTHOLOMEW KUMA

The STRAW HAT PIRATES
CAPTAIN: Mugiwara No Luffy
SWORDSMAN: Roronoa Zoro
CHEF: Black Leg Saji
SNIPER: Usopp
MUSICIAN(?): Brooke
SHIPWRIGHT: Franky
ARCHAEOLOGIST: Nico Robin
NAVIGATOR : *~*NAMI*~*

The MARINES
SENGOUKU
VICE-ADMIRALS : GARP THE FIST
CAPTAINS : SMOKER

ASSASINS
Rob Lucci

JOLLY ROGER PIRATES
FIRST MATE : Rayleigh Silvers
APPRENTICES:
'REDHAIRED' SHANKS
BUGGY THE CLOWN

BOUNTY HUNTERS
DON ACHINO : Lobolover

shall add more when more people post :D

MEMBERS DONT FORGET TO ADD THIS BANNER TO YOUR SIGS
Quote:
[url="http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=286202"][IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e299/tawsie/OnePieceRpFC.jpg[/IMG*][/URL*]
Just remove the red asterisks (*) at the end and paste it in your sig ...

And here is the name change thread's link for those who are interested
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=263067

Last edited by 'REDHAIRED' SHANKS; 07-26-2008 at 12:44 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 10-24-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
Dr. Hiluruk
Called "MushroomBoy" at School
Jounin

Dr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faithDr. Hiluruk is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Hiluruk

HERRAH~! 1st to join~!

as you can see, i am the great Dr. Hiruluk~! just need my avatar/sig from mihawk.

Old 10-24-2007, 03:37 PM   #3
MIHAWK
A hunger still unsatisfied...

MIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to MIHAWK Send a message via Skype™ to MIHAWK

count me in too!!!

also here are info about the name change!! ask me for avatars and sigs for your characters

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=263067

and this is the name change thread^^

read the first post carefully

also all the credits for the banner goes to tawsie who will become black leg sanji soon!!

Last edited by MIHAWK; 11-18-2007 at 11:05 AM.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:39 PM   #4
The Sentry
Banned
Jinchuuriki

The Sentry is a guardian of the faithThe Sentry is a guardian of the faithThe Sentry is a guardian of the faithThe Sentry is a guardian of the faithThe Sentry is a guardian of the faithThe Sentry is a guardian of the faithThe Sentry is a guardian of the faithThe Sentry is a guardian of the faithThe Sentry is a guardian of the faithThe Sentry is a guardian of the faithThe Sentry is a guardian of the faith

Count me in

Old 10-24-2007, 06:36 PM   #5
Doc. Q
the grim reaper of threads
S-Class Missing-nin

Doc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is Celestial

lets get RP all up in this bitch. I'm in, we need a banner.

Old 10-24-2007, 06:58 PM   #6
Dragon (banned)
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Dragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant future

The WG captured me, But i broke out luckily. But no need to get into details. Im back, and im in!

And i dont wanna take the credit for starting this revolutiuon. Me and The great MIHAWK started it.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:32 PM   #7
Palpatine
Heheheh
Kage

Palpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is Transcendent

I'll go ahead and join

Old 10-25-2007, 08:06 PM   #8
Doc. Q
S-Class Missing-nin

Doc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is CelestialDoc. Q is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
The WG captured me, But i broke out luckily. But no need to get into details. Im back, and im in!

And i dont wanna take the credit for starting this revolutiuon. Me and The great MIHAWK started it.
Did Mihawk cut you out of there while on patrol?

Old 10-26-2007, 01:03 AM   #9
'REDHAIRED' SHANKS
S-Class Missing-nin

'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant'REDHAIRED' SHANKS is Ascendant

WHY THE HELL IS MIHAWK BANNED ??

Did he give himself in for releasing Marco ???

Damn this WG ..... i seriously need to do something about them.

Old 10-28-2007, 04:39 AM   #10
Doc. Q
S-Class Missing-nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor - The spirit of fire View Post
WHY THE HELL IS MIHAWK BANNED ??

Did he give himself in for releasing Marco ???

Damn this WG ..... i seriously need to do something about them.
all the high-ups are going down, only BB and shanks left, and the balance for BB is staggering.

Old 10-28-2007, 02:41 PM   #11
MIHAWK

MIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is AscendantMIHAWK is Ascendant

i'm back!!!!

Old 10-29-2007, 03:34 AM   #12
'REDHAIRED' SHANKS
S-Class Missing-nin

WELCOME BACK TO ALL THE CAPTURED MEMBERS ......

but why arent others posting here ...... i seem to remember that this was BB/WB's idea ...... i had created a thread about this in the OP section but so few responses kinda kills the fun ....

Old 10-29-2007, 09:59 AM   #13
Garp the Fist
Vice Admiral
Rookie

Garp the Fist is a splendid one to beholdGarp the Fist is a splendid one to beholdGarp the Fist is a splendid one to beholdGarp the Fist is a splendid one to beholdGarp the Fist is a splendid one to beholdGarp the Fist is a splendid one to behold

Count in the Vice Admiral

Garp the Fist!!!

Old 10-29-2007, 03:22 PM   #14
MIHAWK

why don't the other dudes post here???

Old 10-29-2007, 08:34 PM   #15
Dragon (banned)
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Dragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant futureDragon (banned) has a brilliant future

IM IN!! I am still waiting for the old man to return. I dont know if he took a vacation, to do some thinking, or if he was captured.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:17 AM   #16
Doc. Q
S-Class Missing-nin

Well he disappeared in the raids. So i'm gonna assume...

Old 11-02-2007, 01:21 AM   #17
MIHAWK

i made garp an avatar

does anyone know any OP episode where a marine flag is moving like in feqnor's sig?

also why hasn't anyone taken the names:

aokiji
kuma
doflamingo

and smoker by now?

Old 11-02-2007, 03:33 AM   #18
'REDHAIRED' SHANKS
S-Class Missing-nin

I think there have been no new entries to this one ... i even tried posting in the other OP fanclub threads .... i am begining to think that the whole thing has gone down the drain since the section has become a moded one ....

Old 11-03-2007, 01:38 AM   #19
Palpatine
Heheheh
Kage

Palpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is TranscendentPalpatine is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIHAWK View Post
aokiji
kuma
doflamingo

and smoker by now?
Actually, I know someone here who took the name Captain Smoker.

Old 11-04-2007, 01:57 PM   #20
MIHAWK

rob lucci franky doesn't count for smoker,the next day he changed his name he wanted his old one back

but you are right,i completely forgot it!!!

and feanor i agree,there's been almost 2 years and none has ever cared for the OP forum,and now that we started to make things lively we are being accused and banned for spam

first me,then WB,then marco

it's ridiculous

Closed Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: