Minato and Kushina: Possible Hint for Naruto and Sakura? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Naruto Theories
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2007, 04:20 AM   #1
Tyrannos
Annoyed by Twits, but love Ti.
Hokage
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14,069
Tyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is AscendantTyrannos is Ascendant
Minato and Kushina: Possible Hint for Naruto and Sakura?

From the creator of the highly applauded Whirlpool Country Location theory, now gives you a speculative and highly controversial theory:

Did Kishimoto in Chapter 367, give a subtile hint of Naruto ending up with Sakura?

Now we all know how "popular" Pairing Threads are (/sarcasm) and I'm sure this thread sooner or later will turn into a pairing war, which is not my intent. Trust me, I been in enough of those to not want to go near them with a 100 foot pole.


But the thing that has been bugging me since the spoiler's release on Thursday, is how Jiraiya described Kushina as being a Red-Haired tomboy, who later grown up to be a beautiful woman. And as soon as that was said, many automatically thought of Karin and immediately started connecting her, Pein, and other red-heads to Naruto's family.

However, it seems that description could've fit Sakura as well. Afterall Karin's model looks almost identical to Sakura's, except of the obvious outward differences (clothes, haircolor, hairstyle, glasses). Though Sakura doesn't have the obvious red-hair like Karin, pink hair is pretty darn close. Also, Sakura's attitude does appear that of a tomboy, and let's not forget that sometimes Sakura's attitude is identical to Naruto's (who we all know that he got that from his mother).


Furthermore, to those who frequent the Theory section might recall the Kushinada theories of months ago, where many were aruging the connection to Susanoo to Sasuke. Many SasuSaku members argued the connection between Princess Kushinada and of course... Sakura Haruno.

Now that we know Naruto's Mother is directly connected to the Kushinada theory, I honestly can't help but to think back to people's connection to Sakura in regards to that theory. And Kishi is well known for double meanings throughout the manga, like the mentioning of "Isan" when describing Naruto back when Itachi made his grand apperance.



Call me crazy, but to me, it could be that Kishi very well is giving us a small hint that Sakura could very well end up with Naruto. (Remember, Kishi is also fond of parallelisms as well as foreshadowings).

The Red Hair to Pink Hair, them both having tomboyish appearance, how Kushina grown up to be beautiful, while Sakura was commented being beautiful (by Jiraiya of all people). And of course the quirky personality. Not to mention the coincidence of the Kushinada connection.

Coincidence, or just wishful thinking? You be the judge.

Tyrannos is offline  
NarutoForums
        


Old 08-26-2007, 04:24 AM   #2
The Pink Ninja
Infamous Cocksucker
Sith Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 29,266
The Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to The Pink Ninja Send a message via Skype™ to The Pink Ninja
Default

A bit of evidence for NaruSku, but a very very minor one ¬___¬

I prefer to read it as evidence of no pairing at all.

The Pink Ninja is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 04:26 AM   #3
Hurricanes
The One And Only
ANBU Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Manga & Anime World
Posts: 565
Hurricanes is a glorious beacon of lightHurricanes is a glorious beacon of lightHurricanes is a glorious beacon of lightHurricanes is a glorious beacon of lightHurricanes is a glorious beacon of lightHurricanes is a glorious beacon of lightHurricanes is a glorious beacon of lightHurricanes is a glorious beacon of lightHurricanes is a glorious beacon of lightHurricanes is a glorious beacon of lightHurricanes is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Hurricanes Send a message via AIM to Hurricanes Send a message via MSN to Hurricanes Send a message via Yahoo to Hurricanes Send a message via Skype™ to Hurricanes
Default

now naruto has two chicks Hinata & Sakura hahaha he's a true player aka pimp, i feel sorry for his freind sasuke it truely sucks to be gay

Hurricanes is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 04:28 AM   #4
The Pink Ninja
Infamous Cocksucker
Sith Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 29,266
The Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to The Pink Ninja Send a message via Skype™ to The Pink Ninja
Default

Sasuke isn;t gay. He's assexual. Or very naive.



Or a Eunuch.

The Pink Ninja is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 04:28 AM   #5
spaZ
d[o_0]b
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,745
spaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is CelestialspaZ is Celestial
Default

there was also that time right after naruto turned 4 tails and was on the ground and yamoto and sakura were talking and it almost sounded like he was going to say she loved him, so yeah i agree with you this might end up being forshadowed and stuff

spaZ is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 04:43 AM   #6
naruto_bruin
Jedi Master
Special Jounin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 658
naruto_bruin is a paragon of hopenaruto_bruin is a paragon of hopenaruto_bruin is a paragon of hopenaruto_bruin is a paragon of hopenaruto_bruin is a paragon of hopenaruto_bruin is a paragon of hopenaruto_bruin is a paragon of hopenaruto_bruin is a paragon of hopenaruto_bruin is a paragon of hopenaruto_bruin is a paragon of hopenaruto_bruin is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to naruto_bruin Send a message via Yahoo to naruto_bruin
Default

It could be seen that way. I like to look at it that way.

naruto_bruin is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 04:45 AM   #7
Thefirst.
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Torture Specialist
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,225
Thefirst. is a paragon of hopeThefirst. is a paragon of hopeThefirst. is a paragon of hopeThefirst. is a paragon of hopeThefirst. is a paragon of hopeThefirst. is a paragon of hopeThefirst. is a paragon of hopeThefirst. is a paragon of hopeThefirst. is a paragon of hopeThefirst. is a paragon of hopeThefirst. is a paragon of hope
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes View Post
now naruto has two chicks Hinata & Sakura hahaha he's a true player aka pimp, i feel sorry for his freind sasuke it truely sucks to be gay
LMAO oh so true. To the OP i wouldnt want Naruto getting with someone who didnt want him at first and only chose him as a second option. I would rather he gets with someone else from another village like daddy dearest or Hinata.

Thefirst. is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 05:13 AM   #8
Woofie
Coordinator
S-Class Missing-nin
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 3,819
Woofie is TranscendentWoofie is TranscendentWoofie is TranscendentWoofie is TranscendentWoofie is TranscendentWoofie is TranscendentWoofie is TranscendentWoofie is TranscendentWoofie is TranscendentWoofie is TranscendentWoofie is Transcendent
Default

Some good points, although I think the parallel between them and Yondaime + Kushina is kind of lost, because in the same chapter they talked about how Naruto is nothing like Yondaime and is more like his mother. If Naruto isn't like Yondaime, why would his partner be like Kushina? If anything, it could be reversed, so his partner was more like Yondaime, more mild-natured.

Woofie is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 05:21 AM   #9
Mizura
Meh
Sammich
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The World
Posts: 9,506
Blog Entries: 5
Mizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is Eternal
Default

Quote:
A bit of evidence for NaruSku, but a very very minor one ¬___¬

I prefer to read it as evidence of no pairing at all.
Diddo. ¬___¬

I prefer to read it as evidence of Minato x Kushina. Besides...

Quote:
Furthermore, to those who frequent the Theory section might recall the Kushinada theories of months ago, where many were aruging the connection to Susanoo to Sasuke. Many SasuSaku members argued the connection between Princess Kushinada and of course... Sakura Haruno.
Isn't this SasuSaku?

Quote:
If anything, it could be reversed, so his partner was more like Yondaime, more mild-natured.
Actually, whoever said that Yondaime is "mild-natured"? He's not a loudmouth like Naruto, but we don't have many other indications of his personality. He has the same grin as Naruto, in any case.

Honestly, Sakura isn't even red-haired: she's pink-haired.

Mizura is online now  
Old 08-26-2007, 05:23 AM   #10
f4ern
Genjutsu Master
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 258
f4ern is a splendid one to beholdf4ern is a splendid one to beholdf4ern is a splendid one to beholdf4ern is a splendid one to beholdf4ern is a splendid one to beholdf4ern is a splendid one to beholdf4ern is a splendid one to behold
Default

well that where you get it wrong. It is said that naruto act like his mother. If we go further to assume that yondaime is the father. Then Naruto will end up with someone whole is cool and genius.

Let me put this in a mathetical formula. Going with pararellism in past equal truth.

Naruto = Kushina
Sakura = kushina, Ok this is not pararell at all.

Another Example,
Naruto = Kushina
Hinata = Yondaime, being cool silent, ok not genius type. Wrong!!!!!! pararellism not going to work.

Naruto = Kushina
Sasuke = Yondaime, Cool, silent genius type, a speed maniac that could uses same type of jutsu as yondaime.

*Gasp*, Kishi is not hinting sasuke x naruto. Is he. Because if i be so out of here, and ask a iraqi torture expert to brainwash my brain till i forgot that i read naruto alltogether.

f4ern is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 05:25 AM   #11
The Pink Ninja
Infamous Cocksucker
Sith Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 29,266
The Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowThe Pink Ninja is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to The Pink Ninja Send a message via Skype™ to The Pink Ninja
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizura View Post
Diddo. ¬___¬
ts, not ds China-Panda-Dear ¬___¬

Quote:
I prefer to read it as evidence of Minato x Kushina.
Touche :rise

The Pink Ninja is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 05:29 AM   #12
Mizura
Meh
Sammich
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The World
Posts: 9,506
Blog Entries: 5
Mizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is EternalMizura is Eternal
Default

Quote:
Naruto = Kushina
Sasuke = Yondaime, Cool, silent genius type, a speed maniac that could uses same type of jutsu as yondaime.

*Gasp*, Kishi is not hinting sasuke x naruto.


Yes he is! The arc's foreshadowings hint at it too!

*bricked*

Mizura is online now  
Old 08-26-2007, 05:53 AM   #13
Jin-E
Doesn't want a Custom Title
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,248
Blog Entries: 3
Jin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultraJin-E is the ne plus ultra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannos View Post
From the creator of the highly applauded Whirlpool Country Location theory, now gives you a speculative and highly controversial theory:

Did Kishimoto in Chapter 367, give a subtile hint of Naruto ending up with Sakura?

Now we all know how "popular" Pairing Threads are (/sarcasm) and I'm sure this thread sooner or later will turn into a pairing war, which is not my intent. Trust me, I been in enough of those to not want to go near them with a 100 foot pole.


But the thing that has been bugging me since the spoiler's release on Thursday, is how Jiraiya described Kushina as being a Red-Haired tomboy, who later grown up to be a beautiful woman. And as soon as that was said, many automatically thought of Karin and immediately started connecting her, Pein, and other red-heads to Naruto's family.

However, it seems that description could've fit Sakura as well. Afterall Karin's model looks almost identical to Sakura's, except of the obvious outward differences (clothes, haircolor, hairstyle, glasses). Though Sakura doesn't have the obvious red-hair like Karin, pink hair is pretty darn close. Also, Sakura's attitude does appear that of a tomboy, and let's not forget that sometimes Sakura's attitude is identical to Naruto's (who we all know that he got that from his mother).


Furthermore, to those who frequent the Theory section might recall the Kushinada theories of months ago, where many were aruging the connection to Susanoo to Sasuke. Many SasuSaku members argued the connection between Princess Kushinada and of course... Sakura Haruno.

Now that we know Naruto's Mother is directly connected to the Kushinada theory, I honestly can't help but to think back to people's connection to Sakura in regards to that theory. And Kishi is well known for double meanings throughout the manga, like the mentioning of "Isan" when describing Naruto back when Itachi made his grand apperance.



Call me crazy, but to me, it could be that Kishi very well is giving us a small hint that Sakura could very well end up with Naruto. (Remember, Kishi is also fond of parallelisms as well as foreshadowings).

The Red Hair to Pink Hair, them both having tomboyish appearance, how Kushina grown up to be beautiful, while Sakura was commented being beautiful (by Jiraiya of all people). And of course the quirky personality. Not to mention the coincidence of the Kushinada connection.

Coincidence, or just wishful thinking? You be the judge.
I dont really think that fitted Sakura's description very well. F.example i see little evidence that she is a Tomboy. In part 1 she was an fangirl and your typical superficial teenage girl. She dress in a feminine way and have an feminine fighting form(medic ninja).

That claim was pretty thin, IMO.

Jin-E is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 07:55 AM   #14
Canute87
Bomb Ahead
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 35,547
Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Canute87 broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default

If that's the case it would mean that naruto wouldn't be having sex with sakura till he's 50 years old.

Canute87 is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 08:00 AM   #15
Seto Kaiba
God Hand Crusher
Sith Lord
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Death-T
Posts: 29,208
Blog Entries: 10
Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default

This will undoubtedly get ugly...

Seto Kaiba is online now  
Old 08-26-2007, 08:13 AM   #16
Shamandalie
//////////////////////////////
ANBU Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
Posts: 1,951
Blog Entries: 1
Shamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faith
Default

When I read the description, I thought about Sakura, immediately, and I thought "heh, funny how they like the same type", but I didn't think this has ANY importance pairing-wise until I saw these threads/topics.
It's a nice "coincidence", but people shouldn't take it as a canon hint, I think. I've always thought Sakura is the most likely to end up with Naruto (if anyone ends up with him instead of Sasuke), so this doesn't really change a thing.

Shamandalie is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 08:20 AM   #17
Nakson
(+) (+)
Kage
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,040
Nakson is AscendantNakson is AscendantNakson is AscendantNakson is AscendantNakson is AscendantNakson is AscendantNakson is AscendantNakson is AscendantNakson is AscendantNakson is AscendantNakson is Ascendant
Default

Ino and Sasuke
Sakura and Lee
Hinata and Naruto

Nakson is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 08:28 AM   #18
Seto Kaiba
God Hand Crusher
Sith Lord
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Death-T
Posts: 29,208
Blog Entries: 10
Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Seto Kaiba broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakson View Post
Ino and Sasuke
Sakura and Lee
Hinata and Naruto
Too many pairings...I have doubts one will even happen. Three? highly improbable.

Seto Kaiba is online now  
Old 08-26-2007, 08:41 AM   #19
Kuroro
Skill Hunter
Legendary Ninja
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ???
Posts: 4,791
Kuroro has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f4ern View Post
Naruto = Kushina
Sasuke = Yondaime, Cool, silent genius type, a speed maniac that could uses same type of jutsu as yondaime.

*Gasp*, Kishi is not hinting sasuke x naruto. Is he. Because if i be so out of here, and ask a iraqi torture expert to brainwash my brain till i forgot that i read naruto alltogether.
I agree with this guy. Kishi wasn't hinting NaruSaku, but NaruSasu. The pairing is official anyway, lol.

Kuroro is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 08:50 AM   #20
Spencer_Gator
Pain is a god.
Kage
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 9,728
Spencer_Gator is a guardian of the faithSpencer_Gator is a guardian of the faithSpencer_Gator is a guardian of the faithSpencer_Gator is a guardian of the faithSpencer_Gator is a guardian of the faithSpencer_Gator is a guardian of the faithSpencer_Gator is a guardian of the faithSpencer_Gator is a guardian of the faithSpencer_Gator is a guardian of the faithSpencer_Gator is a guardian of the faithSpencer_Gator is a guardian of the faith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f4ern View Post
well that where you get it wrong. It is said that naruto act like his mother. If we go further to assume that yondaime is the father. Then Naruto will end up with someone whole is cool and genius.

Let me put this in a mathetical formula. Going with pararellism in past equal truth.

Naruto = Kushina
Sakura = kushina, Ok this is not pararell at all.

Another Example,
Naruto = Kushina
Hinata = Yondaime, being cool silent, ok not genius type. Wrong!!!!!! pararellism not going to work.

Naruto = Kushina
Sasuke = Yondaime, Cool, silent genius type, a speed maniac that could uses same type of jutsu as yondaime.

*Gasp*, Kishi is not hinting sasuke x naruto. Is he. Because if i be so out of here, and ask a iraqi torture expert to brainwash my brain till i forgot that i read naruto alltogether.
lol Sasuke and Naruto thats just gross...

Spencer_Gator is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
Quick Style Chooser


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.    

Design(s) Provided By: Neado Designs

Lifetricks.com Bestlifehacks.org Ben10-games.org
Spiderman-games.com Buyanewcase.com Addicting Games