Are Tsunade's Breasts Real? - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives
View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2007, 03:38 AM   #1
Vangelis
Chariots of Fire
Jinchuuriki

Vangelis has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Vangelis
Default Are Tsunade's Breasts Real?

Well are they?

Edit: I was of course (at the time) questioning the realness of Tsunade breasts in the manga - meaning that this thread was created to speculate if Tsunade had altered her breast size some time during her life (which the manga didn't cover).

Thought I'd clarify since there were a few wise guys posting irrelevant comments in a poor attempt at being witty/cool. Responses such as "she's paper" or "she's a drawing/drawings aren't real" isn't necessary. If you have nothing relevant to contribute, don’t post here.

To answer my own question, I don't believe Tsunade did anything additional to increase her breast size. May this thread die now!

Last edited by Vangelis; 05-14-2009 at 02:35 AM.
NarutoForums

Old 08-13-2007, 03:40 AM   #2
Jetstorm
The Wheel of Fate is Turning
Final Villain

Jetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Yes, they are real.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:40 AM   #3
Sub-Zero
GB's Lin Kuei Master
S-Class Missing-nin

Sub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is LuminarySub-Zero is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Sub-Zero Send a message via MSN to Sub-Zero

Well, when I was still a newbie to the forums, I posted a joke theory that basically consisted of Tsunade's breatsts being a Kuchiyose no Jutsu of some sort (and I got negged for it).

However, in actuality, yea, I do; she was just a late bloomer.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:41 AM   #4
Creator
♥Tsunade's Husband♥

Creator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareil

*SUPER ULTRA MEGARIFIC GASP* Ofcourse they are real. How dare you question Tsunade, not to mentio her boobage? Boobage alway wins.

BOOBAGE FTW t

Old 08-13-2007, 03:42 AM   #5
Sai
Die you ass-kisser!
S-Class Missing-nin

Sai is CelestialSai is CelestialSai is CelestialSai is CelestialSai is CelestialSai is CelestialSai is CelestialSai is CelestialSai is CelestialSai is CelestialSai is Celestial

Yes, they are like Dolly Parton lol

Old 08-13-2007, 03:43 AM   #6
Arti
Banned
Missing-nin

Arti is CelestialArti is CelestialArti is CelestialArti is CelestialArti is CelestialArti is CelestialArti is CelestialArti is CelestialArti is CelestialArti is CelestialArti is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Arti Send a message via Yahoo to Arti

Tsunade's Boobs=WIN.....

and of course they are real....

Old 08-13-2007, 03:44 AM   #7
krickitat
I am the Night, I am CATMAN!
S-Class Missing-nin

krickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to krickitat Send a message via MSN to krickitat Send a message via Yahoo to krickitat

yes they are real....what NINJA would get fake boobs?

look she became a sannin because she was really dedicated and hard working, she let her village come before anything else in her life for a long time

so no she would never get a boob job.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:45 AM   #8
Vangelis
Chariots of Fire
Jinchuuriki

Personally I think tsunade breast are real. I think Sakura's ganna be a late bloomer too or she might remain flat chested forever.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:45 AM   #9
Lastier
̣

Lastier has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Lastier

No, they are as fake as Sasuke

Old 08-13-2007, 03:52 AM   #10
Kakuzu
GB Imperator
Jinchuuriki

Kakuzu is TranscendentKakuzu is TranscendentKakuzu is TranscendentKakuzu is TranscendentKakuzu is TranscendentKakuzu is TranscendentKakuzu is TranscendentKakuzu is TranscendentKakuzu is TranscendentKakuzu is TranscendentKakuzu is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to Kakuzu

They aren't even the real kind of fake boobs. Just using a jutsu.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:55 AM   #11
Creator
♥Tsunade's Husband♥

Creator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareilCreator est le sans pareil
Kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arti_Tj View Post
Tsunade's Boobs=WIN.....

and of course they are real....
Your fast become a very good friend of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krickitat View Post
yes they are real....what NINJA would get fake boobs?

look she became a sannin because she was really dedicated and hard working, she let her village come before anything else in her life for a long time

so no she would never get a boob job.
Indeed. Tsunade is too good to get a boobjob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZabuzaDemonGod View Post
Personally I think tsunade breast are real. I think Sakura's ganna be a late bloomer too or she might remain flat chested forever.
Indeed. Its called hormones.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:56 AM   #12
Dango
suit & tie

Dango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

What's your definition for real?
I mean, she's kind of an animation. And stuff.

Meh. Don't know, don't care.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:04 AM   #13
Dark_wolf247
The vision of homoexcelsior.
Legendary Ninja

Dark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is AscendantDark_wolf247 is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to Dark_wolf247 Send a message via MSN to Dark_wolf247

...She's an animated character. So no, they're not real. :/

Old 08-13-2007, 04:37 AM   #14
krickitat
S-Class Missing-nin

krickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendentkrickitat is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to krickitat Send a message via MSN to krickitat Send a message via Yahoo to krickitat

yea....that IS the truth isnt it

but come on...you wouldnt be here if naruto werent in some way real to you

Old 08-13-2007, 04:39 AM   #15
Hunted by sister
d(ಠ_ರೃ)b
God of Shinobi

Hunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is EternalHunted by sister is Eternal

When she was under 40`, they were real.
Now it`s henge no jutsu

Old 08-13-2007, 04:50 AM   #16
Scerpers
Heart of the World
‡Superabatis‡

Scerpers is invincible under the sunScerpers is invincible under the sunScerpers is invincible under the sunScerpers is invincible under the sunScerpers is invincible under the sunScerpers is invincible under the sunScerpers is invincible under the sunScerpers is invincible under the sunScerpers is invincible under the sunScerpers is invincible under the sunScerpers is invincible under the sun
Send a message via Skype™ to Scerpers

The only people who say that Tsunade's boobs aren't natural are jealous of her.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:51 AM   #17
krickitat
S-Class Missing-nin

well when you get older its not like your breasts shrink

your skin just gets tired of holding them up so they get flabby.
and you get cheap and stop buying good bras

Old 08-13-2007, 05:04 AM   #18
Mintaka
God of Shinobi

Mintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareilMintaka est le sans pareil

Yeah except for she has an odd thing about her she can somehow produce helium gas......thats why she doesn't have back problems.

Old 08-13-2007, 05:05 AM   #19
Vangelis
Chariots of Fire
Jinchuuriki

She had probably used some Justsu to make them more firm but not to increase the size. lol im talking about the size of cartoons characters breast. Ive been over my grandmother house for too long. I need to just pick a college and go.

Old 08-13-2007, 05:25 AM   #20
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

Yes, they are real. I can't imagine Tsunade being someone who would want to alter that portion of her appearence in such a way. I mean, it feels rather impractical to have them such a size for a shinobi, and Tsunade has always struck me as quite the pragmatic individual, sans gambling.