Orochimaru's parents - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Naruto Theories

Old 08-12-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
Orosnake
HMPH
Genin

Orosnake will become famous soon enough
Orochimaru Orochimaru's parents

Who were orochimaru's parents. And how did he end up looking like a snake?

NarutoForums

Old 08-12-2007, 09:26 PM   #2
DAWGAERN
bent are
Rookie

DAWGAERN is demon spawnDAWGAERN is demon spawnDAWGAERN is demon spawnDAWGAERN is demon spawnDAWGAERN is demon spawnDAWGAERN is demon spawnDAWGAERN is demon spawn

we haven't seen any of oro's parents, have we? hm ..

sry for my bad english, men jeg er norsk din fitte

Old 08-12-2007, 09:28 PM   #3
♣Doflamingo♣
The New Era is coming
ANBU Squad Leader

♣Doflamingo♣ is Luminary♣Doflamingo♣ is Luminary♣Doflamingo♣ is Luminary♣Doflamingo♣ is Luminary♣Doflamingo♣ is Luminary♣Doflamingo♣ is Luminary♣Doflamingo♣ is Luminary♣Doflamingo♣ is Luminary♣Doflamingo♣ is Luminary♣Doflamingo♣ is Luminary♣Doflamingo♣ is Luminary

his parents must have been creepy to produce a freak like him, haha

Old 08-13-2007, 11:08 AM   #4
burningbass3
99.9% Troll and spammer
Chuunin

burningbass3 has a brilliant futureburningbass3 has a brilliant futureburningbass3 has a brilliant futureburningbass3 has a brilliant futureburningbass3 has a brilliant futureburningbass3 has a brilliant futureburningbass3 has a brilliant futureburningbass3 has a brilliant futureburningbass3 has a brilliant futureburningbass3 has a brilliant futureburningbass3 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to burningbass3

His parents were a Snake and Michal Jackson

Old 08-13-2007, 11:12 AM   #5
N-N-Nnaruto-kun?
Academy Student

N-N-Nnaruto-kun? will become famous soon enough

The same Perverted guy who was Kisame's Father only this time he shagged a snake instead of a fish(I know that's stolen from Fun With Akatsuki)

Old 08-13-2007, 11:12 AM   #6
Loki
custom title want a loki

Loki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is Divine
Send a message via MSN to Loki Send a message via Skype™ to Loki

Oros wired..his parants where strange i guess

Old 08-13-2007, 02:14 PM   #7
Popsicle
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Elite Teacher

Popsicle is a paragon of hopePopsicle is a paragon of hopePopsicle is a paragon of hopePopsicle is a paragon of hopePopsicle is a paragon of hopePopsicle is a paragon of hopePopsicle is a paragon of hopePopsicle is a paragon of hopePopsicle is a paragon of hopePopsicle is a paragon of hopePopsicle is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-N-Nnaruto-kun? View Post
The same Perverted guy who was Kisame's Father only this time he shagged a snake instead of a fish(I know that's stolen from Fun With Akatsuki)
LOL.

his parents haven't been introduced to the manga.

i think he has become a snake because of the white snake molted skin that he found at his parents graves was a symbol good fortune and rebirth.

Old 08-13-2007, 02:41 PM   #8
ZeRaF
q-(>_<)-p
Academy Teacher

ZeRaF has a brilliant futureZeRaF has a brilliant futureZeRaF has a brilliant futureZeRaF has a brilliant futureZeRaF has a brilliant futureZeRaF has a brilliant futureZeRaF has a brilliant futureZeRaF has a brilliant futureZeRaF has a brilliant futureZeRaF has a brilliant future

@DAWGAERN: haha. fin forklaring =/
I haven`t even thought about his parents. They are pretty unimportant to the story. But some info on the parents of these ppl would be nice:
Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, Lee, Konohamaru. The parents should be fairly interesting.
Kakashi: the white fang
Naruto: who knows =D but I`m betting on Mr Enjoyable
Lee: interesting =P
Sasuke: more uchiha info !
Konohamaru: Sandaime is his grandfather, but Asuma wasn`t his dad. Does Sandaime have another son? Or perhaps a powerful Kunoichi

All is pretty damn interesting

Old 08-13-2007, 03:26 PM   #9
Midomaru
The Benevolent
S-Class Missing-nin

Midomaru has disabled reputation

Orochimaru's parents are dead, cannon fodder nin most likely.

Spoiler:

Old 08-13-2007, 04:49 PM   #10
ziran
Balanced Guardian
Chuunin

ziran has a brilliant futureziran has a brilliant futureziran has a brilliant futureziran has a brilliant futureziran has a brilliant futureziran has a brilliant futureziran has a brilliant futureziran has a brilliant futureziran has a brilliant futureziran has a brilliant future

Orochimaru is the way he is now because the 3rd told him that bull lie and he belived it then wanted to be immortal.

Old 08-13-2007, 06:57 PM   #11
Orosnake
HMPH
Genin

Orosnake will become famous soon enough
Question

what bull lie?

Old 08-14-2007, 12:32 AM   #12
.ProFound.
Shichibukai
Legendary Ninja

.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial
Orochimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orosnake View Post
what bull lie?
about the white snake....

I believe it...i think if it wasent for telling him that..he may have turned out mildly normal

Old 08-14-2007, 12:34 AM   #13
Purgatory
Banned
God of Shinobi

Purgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is CelestialPurgatory is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Purgatory Send a message via MSN to Purgatory

Has no one ever seen Fun With Akatsuki!? Orochimaru's parents are an Italian man and a snake. He's also the half-brother of Kisame, since the Italian man cheated on the snake with a goldfish.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:50 AM   #14
GaaraOTD3
鳳凰
Genin

GaaraOTD3 is just really niceGaaraOTD3 is just really niceGaaraOTD3 is just really niceGaaraOTD3 is just really niceGaaraOTD3 is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to GaaraOTD3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt Vergil View Post
Has no one ever seen Fun With Akatsuki!? Orochimaru's parents are an Italian man and a snake. He's also the half-brother of Kisame, since the Italian man cheated on the snake with a goldfish.
i thought that a squirrel cheated the italian guy and thats why he married the goldfish.

Old 08-14-2007, 02:47 AM   #15
Vanity
Banned

Vanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is EternalVanity is Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orosnake View Post
And how did he end up looking like a snake?
He did experiments on himself, although even though that could make sense normally, it's probably not why he looks like a snake I guess since he looked like that even when he was little.

The answer really for that is just character design. Just Kishi's design for the villain and his association with snakes.

Of course it would be interesting to see what his parents looked like but I doubt we'll ever get that chance or that we'll ever be told just who they are.