It's here bitches: the Pretty Little Liars FC - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > General Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
fires

fires has disabled rezputation
Default It's here bitches: the Pretty Little Liars FC

TWO CAN ONLY KEEP A SECRET IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD

Quote:
GAME ON, BITCHES
-A

This is a fanclub dedicated to the ABC Family TV Series Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars is adapted from a series of young adult novels by Sara Shepard. The series follows the lives of four teenage girls - Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin, and Spencer Hastings - whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their leader, Alison DiLaurentis. Three years later, after the discovery of Ali's body, they begin receiving text messages from an anonymous source, "A," who threatens to expose their secrets - including long-hidden ones they thought only their close friend Alison knew.

HANNA MARIN

Hanna Marin, played by Ashley Benson, is the 'It Girl' of the group. She used to be an overweight girl and was part of Alison's posse. Alison teased Hanna about her weight mercilessly. After her disappearance, she distances herself from the other girls and becomes best friends with an unpopular outsider named Mona. They manage to make themselves popular over the summer by becoming fashionable and skinny.

Hanna takes Alison's place as the most popular girl at Rosewood High School. Despite this, Hanna is generous and kind. She may speak without filter and be bold most times but she is also the most trusting and gullible out of the liars. She does everything for her loved ones and is the funny one of the bunch. Hanna is fashionable, loving, and often sarcastic, but caring.

EMILY FIELDS

Emily Fields, portrayed by Shay Mitchell, is a very talented swimmer, being the star of Rosewood's swim team. Unfortunately, she has had a rough past being a closeted lesbian in love with her best friend Ali, their relationship being on and off. At times Ali would say things to put Emily at risk of being outed.

Initially when Emily came out, her parents, especially her mother, struggled to handle the news, but now they seem to be accepting of her sexuality. Being with Maya St. Germain helped Emily to accept that she is a homosexual.

SPENCER HASTINGS

Spencer Hastings, portrayed by Troian Bellisario, is a classic overachiever. She constantly balances many jobs, such as internships, charity work, being part of the field hockey team, and especially maintaining a popularity status. She is confident, calculating, and could stand up to Alison when no one else could, showing her determination.

However, Spencer does begin to show a bit of strain when she and her friends begin receiving strange texts from the mysterious "A." She is very protective of her friends which can come off as being bossy at times. She is the most confident and the smartest one out of the bunch.

ARIA MONTGOMERY

Aria Montgomery, portrayed by Lucy Hale, moves back to Rosewood with her mother Ella, father Byron, and younger brother Mike after a year away living in Iceland following Alison's disappearance. She has returned a mature, changed, insightful young woman who slowly reconnects with her old friends.

Prior to her first day back in high school, she goes to a bar and strikes up a conversation with a man named Ezra. There is instant chemistry between the two. When she arrives at school the next day, she finds out that he is none other than her new English teacher, Mr. Fitz, and embarks on a long-term relationship with him.

ALISON DILAURENTIS

Alison DiLaurentis, portrayed by Sasha Pieterse, had been best friends with Hanna, Aria, Spencer, and Emily before disappearing the night of August 31st, 2009. She was the "It Girl" and the Queen Bee of Rosewood High School up until her disappearance.

Although Alison appeared to be innocently kind and loving, she was a very flirtatious and playful young woman who possessed a wicked streak of deceit and manipulation within her. She always said "secrets keep us close." Ali knew how to keep a secret, but she also knew how to use them against others. One year after her disappearance, her body is found buried in the backyard of Maya St. Germain's house, which used to be hers.

"A"

"A" is an anonymous character who sends anonymous messages to Spencer, Emily, Hanna and Aria, containing incriminating things and secrets that only Alison would know. At first, the main suspect of the sender is Alison, but when her body is discovered, suspicions run elsewhere. Throughout the seasons, the story focuses on the mystery of "A." He/She makes appearances as a figure with black leather gloves, a hooded black sweatshirt, and dark pants.

Last edited by fires; 09-25-2012 at 04:51 AM.
fires is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
fires

TOP BITCH

fires

CO-BITCH

ℛei

LIARS

Sera
Mali
アストロ
Hariti
Freedan
Synn
Saturday
Rani
Uffie
Kirsty
Rinoa

Last edited by fires; 09-26-2013 at 01:03 AM.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
Sera
red habañero

Sera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is Elysian

Joining!

Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #4
fires

Added & welcome

What's your favorite character/pairing(s)?

Old 09-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
Sera
red habañero

Sera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is ElysianSera is Elysian

Thank you!

Hmm, I like all of them. But I do like Hanna and Emily the most. My favourite pairing is Hanna x Caleb.

Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #6
Mali

Mali is the ne plus ultraMali is the ne plus ultraMali is the ne plus ultraMali is the ne plus ultraMali is the ne plus ultraMali is the ne plus ultraMali is the ne plus ultraMali is the ne plus ultraMali is the ne plus ultraMali is the ne plus ultraMali is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via Skype™ to Mali

Joinnage

Mali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:47 PM   #7
fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera View Post
Thank you!

Hmm, I like all of them. But I do like Hanna and Emily the most. My favourite pairing is Hanna x Caleb.
Haleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mali View Post
Joinnage
Welcome

Favorite characters? What do you like most about the show?

Old 09-22-2012, 02:31 AM   #8
ℛei
( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

ℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Hellz yeah PLL

co-bitch is here

ℛei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:16 AM   #9
fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiki View Post
Hellz yeah PLL

co-bitch is here
hey there, bitch

Old 09-22-2012, 05:02 AM   #10
アストロ
Cry in My Heart

アストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendant

joining because sera is joining

アストロ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:10 AM   #11
ℛei
( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

ℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowℛei is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysandra View Post
hey there, bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by アストロ View Post
joining because sera is joining
Welcome to the FC-ness

Old 09-22-2012, 05:12 AM   #12
アストロ
Cry in My Heart

アストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendantアストロ is Ascendant

thanks, I have no idea what this is.
I'm probably never going to watch it but those are some fine ladies.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:13 AM   #13
ℛei
( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

Quote:
thanks, I have no idea what this is.
I'm probably never going to watch it but those are some fine ladies.
oh wow

watch it,it's a good show

Old 09-22-2012, 05:14 AM   #14
アストロ
Cry in My Heart

does it cater to the male demographic?
I figure most of the viewers are females. It kind of reminds me of desperate housewives. I didn't even watch that series either.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:45 AM   #15
fires

Quote:
does it cater to the male demographic?
I figure most of the viewers are females. It kind of reminds me of desperate housewives. I didn't even watch that series either.
Welcome

I'm not sure how much it caters to males but it does have some suspense and mystery, also the main storyline is about an unsolved murder and lots of blackmail. But yeah there are also a lot of chick-flick moments. My advice is to try it out

And I guess it does sound similar to DH though I never watched more than a couple episodes of that so idk.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:46 AM   #16
Hariti
Missing-nin

Hariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is Rapturous

omg,my favorite show asdfghjkl

JOINAGE!

Hariti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:49 AM   #17
fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hariti View Post
omg,my favorite show asdfghjkl

JOINAGE!
More Liars! Welcome pek

Favorite characters/pairings?

Old 09-22-2012, 05:54 AM   #18
Hariti
Missing-nin

Hariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is RapturousHariti is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysandra View Post
More Liars! Welcome pek

Favorite characters/pairings?
Thanks

I love Hanna,Spencer and Caleb.pek
Pairings:Hanna/Caleb and Spencer/Toby.Though the season finale was quite a shocker,I'm not giving up on Spoby.

Hariti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:56 AM   #19
ℛei
( ༎ຶ෴༎ຶ)♥(ㅎ_ㅎ )

I think I'm gonna write a LAP about this show including fave characters and pairings

Old 09-22-2012, 05:57 AM   #20
fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hariti View Post
Thanks

I love Hanna,Spencer and Caleb.pek
Pairings:Hanna/Caleb and Spencer/Toby.Though the season finale was quite a shocker,I'm not giving up on Spoby.
Let me love you

summer finale though if you haven't watched it do it now!:
I still think Toby is part of the A-Team just to keep an eye on them or to protect Spencer, he just can't be evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiki View Post
I think I'm gonna write a LAP about this show including fave characters and pairings
do it, I'll add it a LAP section on the first page

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: