The Writer's FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs > General Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:51 PM   #1
Cardboard Tube Knight
Black as Pitch

Cardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultra

Welcome to the Naruto Forums Writer's Fan Club! This club is for all forms of writing, whether it be poetry, fan fiction, original fiction or even the people who love to read. So we're welcoming everyone.

Basically, this is a club for people to come talk about writing, share work and just talk with other writers and most importantly have fun. When things get a little more settled there can be contests from time to time and there will be writing resources and the like posted (prompts, tips and the like). If there are any links or sites you think should be added to the links section, just tell me!

In affiliation with the Fanfiction addicts FC, they'll also appreciate an updated list of fan fiction to look over.

banner:

Spoiler:
Member list:
Owner:Cardboard Tube Knight

Members:
  1. Jef88
  2. Artificial_Sunshine
  3. Roy
  4. TheraHedwig [Fanfiction]
  5. Tohru
  6. Neko-senninPost with links to work 2 3 4
  7. Linali Lee
  8. Guardian archangel
  9. uncle jafuncle
  10. KingOfWarz
  11. Chibi-Usa
  12. Shogun
  13. Auxunauxia
  14. Kasumi 霞
  15. Ike_AshLEE
  16. Wakfad
  17. Naruto_Genesis
  18. GreatMarta
  19. Lady-Azura
  20. Dark_wolf247
  21. Total Biscuit [Fanfiction]
  22. Red Hill
  23. celestial divination
  24. Akatsuki Leader
  25. Harlita
  26. Yuki33
  27. Omni
  28. Law
  29. Sora
  30. Chewbaruuk
  31. HiddenMistJounin
  32. makeoutparadise2
  33. Halcyon Nightmare
  34. Whitest Rose
  35. Pika-chan
  36. Usagi
  37. Penance
  38. myle
  39. Soulnova
  40. Jibblejab
  41. Tyrael
  42. Chee
  43. Batman
  44. Anon
  45. Gaawa-chan
  46. Auraya
  47. Miss Pulchritudinous
  48. Kairi
  49. Jello
  50. Renreg
  51. MisterJB
  52. Koi
  53. CaloricMoon
  54. Morphine
  55. Eileen
  56. Jeαnne
  57. ♥Mad,bad & sad♥
  58. Chimes
  59. CrazyMoronX
  60. Major
  61. LuvDaAlchemist
  62. xX♥Bern
  63. Miss Fortune
  64. nejii
  65. Chiyo
  66. Ochina Kazuki
  67. Jeff
  68. Mattaru
  69. Tengoku
  70. Grexx
  71. Darkblossom
  72. the hokage of lol
  73. Jena
  74. JHCross
  75. GrandLordAtos
  76. Sweet and Juicy
  77. Itachifan727
  78. Vergil
  79. dark messiah verdandi
  80. Nagiza
  81. Fran
  82. NAwsomeness13
  83. Amrun
  84. Muk
  85. GoodBandits
  86. VioNi
  87. Akatsuki no Tenshi
  88. ~Avant~
  89. Wheeler
  90. Baconbits
  91. Normality

Links:
Naruto Forums Writing Tip of the Week
Lulu - self publishing website.
Writing Excuses - a podcast on writing, mostly focused on sci-fi/fantasy
TV Tropes - a site about common story elements.
Baby Namer - a name research site.
Random Name Generator - "..."
Think Exist - a quotation site.
Suite 101 - the writing and publishing section of the popular article site
Fiction Press - an online writing site.
Grammar Girl - A site that focuses on Usage
Lit terms

Last edited by Cardboard Tube Knight; 08-21-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Cardboard Tube Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 09-06-2006, 05:53 PM   #2
Jef88
Legendary Ninja

Jef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Jef88

count me in Thera
i'm joining

Jef88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 05:55 PM   #3
Roy
I'm with COCO
Hokage

Roy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultra
Send a message via MSN to Roy

my freind is writing Chrono Trigger his own book or story I forgot and I love reading it so count me in :D

Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 05:57 PM   #4
Therahedwig
Parodie Nin
ANBU Captain

Therahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is Luminary
Send a message via ICQ to Therahedwig Send a message via AIM to Therahedwig Send a message via MSN to Therahedwig Send a message via Yahoo to Therahedwig Send a message via Skype™ to Therahedwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by jef88
count me in Thera
i'm joining
You're on the list! Thanks for joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy
my freind is writing Chrono Trigger his own book or story I forgot and I love reading it so count me in :D
You too!

Therahedwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:03 PM   #5
Cardboard Tube Knight
Black as Pitch

Cardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultraCardboard Tube Knight is the ne plus ultra

I will join!

Old 09-06-2006, 06:24 PM   #6
Therahedwig
Parodie Nin
ANBU Captain

Therahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is LuminaryTherahedwig is Luminary
Send a message via ICQ to Therahedwig Send a message via AIM to Therahedwig Send a message via MSN to Therahedwig Send a message via Yahoo to Therahedwig Send a message via Skype™ to Therahedwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard tube knight
I will join!
Added.

A topic to discuss: should people writing their own manga's and grphic novel be allowed to post their stuff here too?

Therahedwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:37 PM   #7
Roy
I'm with COCO
Hokage

Roy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultraRoy is the ne plus ultra

I know someone who is making his own manga and I think they should

Old 09-06-2006, 07:09 PM   #8
Jef88
Legendary Ninja

Jef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareilJef88 est le sans pareil

i know some to
Thera has something nice so far =O
check her sig

and myself i'm writing to but i took a short break to do random stuff

Old 09-06-2006, 07:14 PM   #9
Roy
I'm with COCO
Hokage

yeah writing must be hard and it takes alot of time

Old 09-06-2006, 07:16 PM   #10
Nathan
Lala Lamb
ANBU Captain

Nathan is a guardian of the faithNathan is a guardian of the faithNathan is a guardian of the faithNathan is a guardian of the faithNathan is a guardian of the faithNathan is a guardian of the faithNathan is a guardian of the faithNathan is a guardian of the faithNathan is a guardian of the faithNathan is a guardian of the faithNathan is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Nathan

I'll join!

I've actually been working on my own story for the past month.

Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:23 PM   #11
Roy
I'm with COCO
Hokage

welcome :D

Old 09-06-2006, 07:26 PM   #12
Jef88
Legendary Ninja

welcome aboard
Thera will be happy to add you to the list when she gets back

Old 09-06-2006, 07:30 PM   #13
Roy
I'm with COCO
Hokage

this fc is growing :D

Old 09-06-2006, 07:33 PM   #14
Jef88
Legendary Ninja

its good
but we should have some more writing oriented posts

Old 09-06-2006, 07:37 PM   #15
Roy
I'm with COCO
Hokage

also people posting their story's that would be a good idea

Old 09-06-2006, 08:18 PM   #16
Cardboard Tube Knight
Black as Pitch

Well I am writing a comic, I have two of them published in the school paper over here, but I don't know about posting them here. Right now I am working on a story with all orginal characters based on my real friends, the comic is the same way, but I see them as being very different.

Old 09-06-2006, 10:45 PM   #17
neko-sennin
the turn of the tide
Kage

neko-sennin is Transcendentneko-sennin is Transcendentneko-sennin is Transcendentneko-sennin is Transcendentneko-sennin is Transcendentneko-sennin is Transcendentneko-sennin is Transcendentneko-sennin is Transcendentneko-sennin is Transcendentneko-sennin is Transcendentneko-sennin is Transcendent
narusmile

I guess I'm just on a "joining" streak lately. Cool idea, Thera. Maybe this will get everyone's stories more noticed. For my part, I offer the Book of Hondo:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=67331

It all started a few years back when I was totally frustrated with the series I was trying to write at the time, and a friend of mine recommended I try writing "something different" for a while. It turned out to be one of the best ideas anyone ever gave me. Back then, Matt-sama, and his friend Derrick-sama, had gotten bored in study hall and decided to start their own religion, with themselves as its chief deities, of course; in exchange for becoming their First Apostle, I wrote their sacred text, The Book of Hondo. The Book is bsaically a spoof of ancient myth and an epic adventure about nothing, with lots of social, political and religious commentary, and liberal doses of parody and warped humor for good measure. Contains passages guaranteed to offend anyone who take themselves too seriously. It is written in an archaic form of English grammar, but also very accessible, with abundant use of modern slang and terminology. Many who read the Book went on to read Shakespeare. (Seriously!) It'll warp your mind that much.

neko-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:44 PM   #18
Prince Leon
Still in Love with you Tomoe
God of Shinobi

Prince Leon is ElysianPrince Leon is ElysianPrince Leon is ElysianPrince Leon is ElysianPrince Leon is ElysianPrince Leon is ElysianPrince Leon is ElysianPrince Leon is ElysianPrince Leon is ElysianPrince Leon is ElysianPrince Leon is Elysian
Send a message via AIM to Prince Leon Send a message via MSN to Prince Leon

*joins*

It's a pity there isn't a forum for original fiction.

But I'm currently writing an epic 2-parter story that, in short, involves angels, fallen angels, goddesses, and the like. If you want to check it out (please do ), here's my profile/stuff at ff.net:

http://www.fictionpress.com/~princeleon

Prince Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:50 PM   #19
Guardian Archangel
A sleeping super power
S-Class Missing-nin

Guardian Archangel is AscendantGuardian Archangel is AscendantGuardian Archangel is AscendantGuardian Archangel is AscendantGuardian Archangel is AscendantGuardian Archangel is AscendantGuardian Archangel is AscendantGuardian Archangel is AscendantGuardian Archangel is AscendantGuardian Archangel is AscendantGuardian Archangel is Ascendant
Send a message via MSN to Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linali Lee
*joins*

It's a pity there isn't a forum for original fiction.

But I'm currently writing an epic 2-parter story that, in short, involves angels, fallen angels, goddesses, and the like. If you want to check it out (please do ), here's my profile/stuff at ff.net:

http://www.fictionpress.com/~princeleon
despite it's fantasy elements for those who don't care, its quite a good read, so CLICK......... seriously though 6 or 7 chapters and it has 30,000+ words.

*notice the sig* *grins*

Guardian Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:02 AM   #20
uncle jafuncle
sustenance proxy
ANBU Squad Leader

uncle jafuncle is Ascendantuncle jafuncle is Ascendantuncle jafuncle is Ascendantuncle jafuncle is Ascendantuncle jafuncle is Ascendantuncle jafuncle is Ascendantuncle jafuncle is Ascendantuncle jafuncle is Ascendantuncle jafuncle is Ascendantuncle jafuncle is Ascendantuncle jafuncle is Ascendant

I'd like to join as well.

I write short stories from time-to-time, so I'll toss them on here whenever something pops into my head.

uncle jafuncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: