8 Inner Gates Rock Lee vs. Neji - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Anime Battledome

Old 08-12-2007, 12:29 AM   #1
ItachiUchiha721
(unconfirmed)

ItachiUchiha721 sucks
Blind Itachi 8 Inner Gates Rock Lee vs. Neji

Have you wondered who would win, Rock lee (8 inner gates) Vs. neji (byakugan)? Please reply.

NarutoForums

Old 08-12-2007, 11:21 AM   #2
FoxSpirit
̣

FoxSpirit is RapturousFoxSpirit is RapturousFoxSpirit is RapturousFoxSpirit is RapturousFoxSpirit is RapturousFoxSpirit is RapturousFoxSpirit is RapturousFoxSpirit is RapturousFoxSpirit is RapturousFoxSpirit is RapturousFoxSpirit is Rapturous
Send a message via MSN to FoxSpirit Send a message via Skype™ to FoxSpirit

I think Lee would crush neji. If the gates could almost defeat garra, then Lee could totally defeat neji.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:24 AM   #3
Jetstorm
The Wheel of Fate is Turning
Final Villain

Jetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Lee would curbstomp Neji.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:45 AM   #4
Cair

Eight Gates>Byakugan

Old 08-12-2007, 12:23 PM   #5
Ryunosuke_Sanada
Awesuma
Chuunin

Ryunosuke_Sanada is a glorious beacon of lightRyunosuke_Sanada is a glorious beacon of lightRyunosuke_Sanada is a glorious beacon of lightRyunosuke_Sanada is a glorious beacon of lightRyunosuke_Sanada is a glorious beacon of lightRyunosuke_Sanada is a glorious beacon of lightRyunosuke_Sanada is a glorious beacon of lightRyunosuke_Sanada is a glorious beacon of lightRyunosuke_Sanada is a glorious beacon of lightRyunosuke_Sanada is a glorious beacon of lightRyunosuke_Sanada is a glorious beacon of light

Rock Lee would win but would die if he opened all 8 gates.

Old 08-12-2007, 01:33 PM   #6
Tousen
GB's Lobbyist

Tousen has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Tousen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxSpirit View Post
I think Lee would crush neji. If the gates could almost defeat garra, then Lee could totally defeat neji.
sorry to be off topic but lee did not almost defeat gaara..i believe after lee was done with his whole gate thing gaara got up and went back up stairs without anyones help

but back on topic..is it me or am i the only one who thinks neji would win this??? I mean i think he learned his lesson last time when he stood back and watched naruto pump out chakra..so i know he knows what that means and plus he already seen lee's gates..so one punch from neji and lee's body is screwed

Old 08-12-2007, 02:08 PM   #7
Scerpers
Heart of the World
‡Superabatis‡

Scerpers is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunScerpers is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunScerpers is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunScerpers is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunScerpers is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunScerpers is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunScerpers is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunScerpers is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunScerpers is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunScerpers is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gunScerpers is the kind of archaeologist who carries a gun
Send a message via Skype™ to Scerpers

Lee.....!!!!!....!!!

Old 08-12-2007, 02:13 PM   #8
gohan-sempai
tha best!
Genin

gohan-sempai is a paragon of hopegohan-sempai is a paragon of hopegohan-sempai is a paragon of hopegohan-sempai is a paragon of hopegohan-sempai is a paragon of hopegohan-sempai is a paragon of hopegohan-sempai is a paragon of hopegohan-sempai is a paragon of hopegohan-sempai is a paragon of hopegohan-sempai is a paragon of hopegohan-sempai is a paragon of hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tousen View Post
sorry to be off topic but lee did not almost defeat gaara..i believe after lee was done with his whole gate thing gaara got up and went back up stairs without anyones help

but back on topic..is it me or am i the only one who thinks neji would win this??? I mean i think he learned his lesson last time when he stood back and watched naruto pump out chakra..so i know he knows what that means and plus he already seen lee's gates..so one punch from neji and lee's body is screwed
i was gonna say lee, but you really have good reason for neji. if lee gets hit just 1 time, he's screwed. but if lee had the inner gates open before the start of the fight, lee would own neji. there's no way neji could keep up with speed like that

Old 08-12-2007, 02:15 PM   #9
Loki
custom title want a loki

Loki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is DivineLoki is Divine
Send a message via MSN to Loki Send a message via Skype™ to Loki

Lee. lol , but they both whould die so no winer >_>

Old 08-12-2007, 02:17 PM   #10
Tousen
GB's Lobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohan888888882 View Post
i was gonna say lee, but you really have good reason for neji. if lee gets hit just 1 time, he's screwed. but if lee had the inner gates open before the start of the fight, lee would own neji. there's no way neji could keep up with speed like that
well im sure if lee had the gates open already and started fighting neji that yea it would be trouble for neji..but please do not forget that neji has rotation..and it has never been stated if rotation was a jutsu that can be broken by a stronger force or how long neji can use rotation for..and opening up 8 gates..pretty much could last up to 30 seconds i imagine

Old 08-12-2007, 02:53 PM   #11
eDyH
felty goodness

eDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is Rapturous

Lee rapes Neji with 5 gates.

If he opens 8 gates he rapes him faster, but it's an automatic draw.

Old 08-12-2007, 03:08 PM   #12
Tousen
GB's Lobbyist

ok i get the draw part but where do you get the rapage on 5 gates

Old 08-12-2007, 05:30 PM   #13
Ookii Kintama
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

Ookii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truthOokii Kintama is an honorable bastion of truth

Lee's body would explode within half a second after going 8th gate. Neji wins without injury.

Old 08-12-2007, 05:31 PM   #14
Ham Lumière
Rookie

Ham Lumière 's infamy is contagiousHam Lumière 's infamy is contagiousHam Lumière 's infamy is contagious

Lee.........

Old 08-12-2007, 06:12 PM   #15
eDyH
felty goodness

eDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is RapturouseDyH is Rapturous

Quote:
ok i get the draw part but where do you get the rapage on 5 gates
Neji hasn't shown the ability to successfully react to someone moving at those speeds, nevermind actually hit him.

Kaiten would provide a momentary defense, but it wouldn't last long enough to be be a threat to Lee.

Old 08-12-2007, 07:07 PM   #16
mast3rplay3r7
Grimmjaw Final Form = Scryed
Chuunin

mast3rplay3r7 is a bearer of wisdommast3rplay3r7 is a bearer of wisdommast3rplay3r7 is a bearer of wisdommast3rplay3r7 is a bearer of wisdommast3rplay3r7 is a bearer of wisdommast3rplay3r7 is a bearer of wisdommast3rplay3r7 is a bearer of wisdommast3rplay3r7 is a bearer of wisdommast3rplay3r7 is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:

And yes, Lee almost did defeat Gaara. If it was not for Gaara's gourd, he would have won. I would say that would be almost.

And Neji would not be able to keep up with Lee at those speeds, Kakashi could barely keep up with a 3 tome sharingan. Lee at 5 gates could destroy Neji, there would be no need to go all the way to 8 gates, that would just be overkill(strength of more than a hokage vs an overrated jounin).

Over the time skip, Neji wasn't the only one to improve, Lee most likely improved just as much or even mroe since he always tends to train MUCH harder than everyone else.

Old 08-12-2007, 07:18 PM   #17
Tousen
GB's Lobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mast3rplay3r7 View Post
And yes, Lee almost did defeat Gaara. If it was not for Gaara's gourd, he would have won. I would say that would be almost.
no actually it was gaara's armor that saved him..the gourd just cushioned his fall..lee never had a chance from the beginning of the match..so now lee didnt almost beat gaara...and if you want you can make a gaara vs lee thread and we can go at it all night

Quote:
Originally Posted by edyh View Post
Neji hasn't shown the ability to successfully react to someone moving at those speeds, nevermind actually hit him.

Kaiten would provide a momentary defense, but it wouldn't last long enough to be be a threat to Lee.
a momentary defense should be more then enough for 8 gates which lee's body couldnt handle in the first place and gods knows how long he cant withhold the pressure of opening 8 gates before he drops

Old 08-12-2007, 07:38 PM   #18
eDyH
felty goodness

Quote:
no actually it was gaara's armor that saved him..the gourd just cushioned his fall..lee never had a chance from the beginning of the match..so now lee didnt almost beat gaara...and if you want you can make a gaara vs lee thread and we can go at it all night
Lee would have beaten Gaara if he wasn't too stupid to stab him with a kunai instead of pinballing him around the room for a few minutes.

Quote:
a momentary defense should be more then enough for 8 gates which lee's body couldnt handle in the first place and gods knows how long he cant withhold the pressure of opening 8 gates before he drops
I'm talking about 5 gates, not 8.

Lee is quite familiar with Kaiten. If he has the gates open and sees that Neji is about to use it, he'll simply wait until the rotation is completed and then speedblitz him.

Of course, none of this is taking into account the fact that Anime Lee can move at supersonic speeds, but I try to push that out of my mind for most real discussions.

Old 08-12-2007, 07:38 PM   #19
Shiranui
Nullius in verba
Hokage

Shiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is Elysian

Well Lee but you are forgetting that fact that Lee cant go that high yet.

So far he is only at 5.

Old 08-12-2007, 09:33 PM   #20
Tousen
GB's Lobbyist

Quote:
Lee would have beaten Gaara if he wasn't too stupid to stab him with a kunai instead of pinballing him around the room for a few minutes.
well if we are going to use the would of could of type of thing..then its easy to say that gaara would of won the fight if he summoned shukaku

Quote:
I'm talking about 5 gates, not 8.

Lee is quite familiar with Kaiten. If he has the gates open and sees that Neji is about to use it, he'll simply wait until the rotation is completed and then speedblitz him.
see i thought about that..but there isnt a timelimit on how long neji can hold up a rotation or how long lee can stand under gates..i mean its only safe to say the more he uses it the more its going to break down on him..but if lee waits and goes for it again..then whose to say neji can use it again..not saying he will be able to see it..but he was able to stop naruto's attack at the last minute

Quote:
Of course, none of this is taking into account the fact that Anime Lee can move at supersonic speeds, but I try to push that out of my mind for most real discussions.

i see what you mean

im starting to thing.this thread was made one sided