Bleach #29 cover + "Bleach - officiel bootleg Karaburi +" cover - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Society Library

Old 07-31-2007, 02:33 PM   #1
tictactoc
can your soul handle it ?
Legendary Ninja

tictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminary
Default Bleach #29 cover + "Bleach - officiel bootleg Karaburi +" cover

Bleach #29

Bleach - officiel bootleg Karaburi +

Found on ritual scan forge.

tictactoc is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 07-31-2007, 02:40 PM   #2
AbnormallyNormal
1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3
God of Shinobi

AbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is AscendantAbnormallyNormal is Ascendant
Send a message via AIM to AbnormallyNormal

blah overly predictable choice for vol 29 but what is official bootleg?

AbnormallyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:46 PM   #3
Sena Kobayakawa
Girls are: Yoona, HyunA
S-Class Missing-nin

Sena Kobayakawa is LuminarySena Kobayakawa is LuminarySena Kobayakawa is LuminarySena Kobayakawa is LuminarySena Kobayakawa is LuminarySena Kobayakawa is LuminarySena Kobayakawa is LuminarySena Kobayakawa is LuminarySena Kobayakawa is LuminarySena Kobayakawa is LuminarySena Kobayakawa is Luminary

Bootleg art looks so nice!

Sena Kobayakawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:49 PM   #4
Jetstorm
The Wheel of Fate is Turning
Final Villain

Jetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowJetstorm is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

I knew that she would get the cover so I am not surprised.

Jetstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:54 PM   #5
Yamato (Inactive)
Banned
Jinchuuriki

Yamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is Transcendent

I'd say that both Bleach and Sasuke got really nice volume covers that time. Hard to choose a better one, even if FMA's destroys both this time

Yamato (Inactive) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:57 PM   #6
tictactoc
Legendary Ninja

tictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminarytictactoc is Luminary

Looks like the Karaburi will be made of little stories like the one we had last week and way before that. But I'm not sure :s

Old 07-31-2007, 03:04 PM   #7
Yamato (Inactive)
Banned
Jinchuuriki

Yamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is TranscendentYamato (Inactive) is Transcendent

Or is it just a collection of past Kubo omakes from magazines?

Yamato (Inactive) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:22 PM   #8
tictactoc
Legendary Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
I think it will be that.

Old 07-31-2007, 04:43 PM   #9
tanukibeast
bijuuslayer
Elite Jounin

tanukibeast is an honorable bastion of truthtanukibeast is an honorable bastion of truthtanukibeast is an honorable bastion of truthtanukibeast is an honorable bastion of truthtanukibeast is an honorable bastion of truthtanukibeast is an honorable bastion of truthtanukibeast is an honorable bastion of truthtanukibeast is an honorable bastion of truthtanukibeast is an honorable bastion of truthtanukibeast is an honorable bastion of truthtanukibeast is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via AIM to tanukibeast

I wish Kubo would have chosen a different character for the cover. :/

tanukibeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:11 PM   #10
Lastier
̣

Lastier has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Lastier

Chirucchi looks sexy.

Lastier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:44 PM   #11
C-Moon
GΔCT

C-Moon is the ne plus ultraC-Moon is the ne plus ultraC-Moon is the ne plus ultraC-Moon is the ne plus ultraC-Moon is the ne plus ultraC-Moon is the ne plus ultraC-Moon is the ne plus ultraC-Moon is the ne plus ultraC-Moon is the ne plus ultraC-Moon is the ne plus ultraC-Moon is the ne plus ultra

Both covers win. End of story.

C-Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:44 PM   #12
MisterQ
KageBi Jinchuuriki
Examiner

MisterQ is a paragon of hopeMisterQ is a paragon of hopeMisterQ is a paragon of hopeMisterQ is a paragon of hopeMisterQ is a paragon of hopeMisterQ is a paragon of hopeMisterQ is a paragon of hopeMisterQ is a paragon of hopeMisterQ is a paragon of hopeMisterQ is a paragon of hopeMisterQ is a paragon of hope

Chirucci is the hottest character in the history of bleach, shame sh'e dead really

MisterQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:49 PM   #13
The Drunken Monkey
† Triumvir †
Legendary Ninja

The Drunken Monkey is LuminaryThe Drunken Monkey is LuminaryThe Drunken Monkey is LuminaryThe Drunken Monkey is LuminaryThe Drunken Monkey is LuminaryThe Drunken Monkey is LuminaryThe Drunken Monkey is LuminaryThe Drunken Monkey is LuminaryThe Drunken Monkey is LuminaryThe Drunken Monkey is LuminaryThe Drunken Monkey is Luminary

Yeah, I love Chirucchi so muchies.

The Drunken Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:33 PM   #14
CM Pope
The Holy Father
God of Shinobi

CM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is RapturousCM Pope is Rapturous

Cirucci on the cover.

Gaelek approves ^-^

CM Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:42 PM   #15
Szayel Uchiha
HIV POWAA
Elite Teacher

Szayel Uchiha is a paragon of hopeSzayel Uchiha is a paragon of hopeSzayel Uchiha is a paragon of hopeSzayel Uchiha is a paragon of hopeSzayel Uchiha is a paragon of hopeSzayel Uchiha is a paragon of hopeSzayel Uchiha is a paragon of hopeSzayel Uchiha is a paragon of hopeSzayel Uchiha is a paragon of hopeSzayel Uchiha is a paragon of hopeSzayel Uchiha is a paragon of hope

Cool, Kubo finally started picking hot characters instead of major characters.

Szayel Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:01 PM   #16
JebbaChan
Givin all my lovin to Skotty
Genin

JebbaChan is a paragon of hopeJebbaChan is a paragon of hopeJebbaChan is a paragon of hopeJebbaChan is a paragon of hopeJebbaChan is a paragon of hopeJebbaChan is a paragon of hopeJebbaChan is a paragon of hopeJebbaChan is a paragon of hopeJebbaChan is a paragon of hopeJebbaChan is a paragon of hopeJebbaChan is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to JebbaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
yea, it's actually a compilation of those little colored omakes that are featured in V-Jump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanukibeast View Post
I wish Kubo would have chosen a different character for the cover. :/
Ditto. I didn't really care for Chirucchi.

JebbaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 10:44 PM   #17
Kri
aegrescit medendo
Salieri

Kri est le sans pareilKri est le sans pareilKri est le sans pareilKri est le sans pareilKri est le sans pareilKri est le sans pareilKri est le sans pareilKri est le sans pareilKri est le sans pareilKri est le sans pareilKri est le sans pareil

Yay, Cirucci! I called it! What do I win?

I guess, I get to see Cirucci again. That's pretty win-ish. The cover seems a bit strange, though...

Maybe it's just me, but before, her gothic lolita look screamed smexy; now, it eerily whispers "come play in my doll house," with a demented half-smirk, afront a backdrop of bloodied walls and the severed limbs nailed to them.

It's probably just me.

Kri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:15 PM   #18
SENTINEL
i'm the loin!

SENTINEL is TranscendentSENTINEL is TranscendentSENTINEL is TranscendentSENTINEL is TranscendentSENTINEL is TranscendentSENTINEL is TranscendentSENTINEL is TranscendentSENTINEL is TranscendentSENTINEL is TranscendentSENTINEL is TranscendentSENTINEL is Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastier View Post
Chirucchi looks sexy.
Yea...I agree..

SENTINEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:22 PM   #19
Bass
dream chaser
Salieri

Bass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareilBass est le sans pareil

Looks like Kubo had fun with the cover. And it's nice to see an attractive Bleach girl without huge breasts every once in a while. xD

Also, is it wrong that I look forward to the Karaburi more than the actual volume?

Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 12:42 AM   #20
Grandia
Unohana Yachiru raped me :(
ANBU Captain

Grandia is LuminaryGrandia is LuminaryGrandia is LuminaryGrandia is LuminaryGrandia is LuminaryGrandia is LuminaryGrandia is LuminaryGrandia is LuminaryGrandia is LuminaryGrandia is LuminaryGrandia is Luminary

Kubo bringing sexy back

Grandia is offline   Reply With Quote