The Official Pokemon Diamond and Pearl competitive team building guide. - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives

Old 06-17-2007, 03:06 PM   #1
Silent Storm
Doesn't want a Custom Title
ANBU Squad Leader

Silent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truth
Default The Official Pokemon Diamond and Pearl competitive team building guide.

Another guide by yours truly.

What do I need to consider when building a competivie pokemon.
There are many factors when wanting to build a competitvie pokemom.

The main ones are:-
Movesets
EV's
IV's
Natures
Hold items.

This guide will be split into these main factors cause that is what ou need to build a rteam strong enough to beat hard, tough powerful trainers (like Dynamic Dragon XD)

Movesets

I take it you know what movesets are so there is no point expaling what they are.

When deciding a moveset you have to consider the fact that you can't have two moves of the same types unless its a power up move or a move like Spikes or whirlwind.

You also have to consider that the moveset should be varied to take down a good selection of pokemon.

Take this moveset of an infernape as an example.

Earthquake
Grass knot
Close combat
Flare blitz.

This is a standard moveset for a competive Infernape.

Flare blitz and close combat cover a fair majority of pokemon, mostly common pokemon used in this generations teams.

The moveset is a mixed sweeper moveset, so it can take down a a good selection of pokemon without too much trouble,.

Earthquake takes down electric, ground, rock and steel pokemon, grassknot takes down the likes of water pokemon and works effective with heavy pokemon like snorlax.

Close combat takes down rock, ground, steel and noraml pokemon, amd with a hasty nature, defence being lowerd while using it is not important.

However, movesets are dependant on the natures, a topic that I will cover later in this guide.

EV's

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=232951

IV's

Spoiler:
A pokemon has 6 stats:

HP
Atk
Def
Sp. Atk
Sp. Def
Spd

and every pokemon gets a random Individual value (consider it an extra bonus) ranging from 0 to 31.

( to get an idea of the individual values of a pokemon JUST BORN you can use two methods, leveling up to at least lvl 20 with rare candies or using the day care, IT NEEDS TO LEVEL UP WITHOUT FIGHTING OR GETTING EXPERIENCE OF ANY FIGHT = no exp.share, and using an IV calculator like the one at Serebii.net)

getting a 0 doesn't mean it's bad... but you're not getting any extra push that could mean victory or defeat... so people aims to get better values on their pokemon by catching, trading or random breeding the pokemon they want.

But there's an option to at least make it easier.

Breeding helps to inherit or "pass down" some of those individual values from the parents to the babies.

This is an example (showing stat/IV)

Male:
hp/31
atk/16
def/30
Sp.Atk/2
Sp.Def/31
Spd/20

Female:
HP/11
Atk/30
Def/0
Sp.atk/25
Sp.Def/31
Spd/29

let's say this pokemon will be a defensive wall, the Sp.Def on both parents is 31, they can reach the highest value on Sp.Def, and look.. the father has also the highest HP and a very good Def. so we'll be aiming to get those 3 values inherited... the HP and Def of the male and the SP.def of the female...

why only 3?... there's a rule for IV breeding...

3 of the IV's of the baby will be inherited from the parents at random and the other 3 will be totally random, so it still be a matter of luck... only that you have a higher chance now of getting the combination needed.

getting the right 3 values can take a long time and lots of rejected babies but you don't need to aim for perfection.. you can use the better babies you get if you get tired.

In pokeomn Emerald there was a guy who evaluated your pokemon by their IV's but now each pokemon has a little flavour text on his summary

Here's the different options and the range of values they cover:

HP:
Loves to eat (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Often dozes off (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
Often naps (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Scatter things often (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Likes to relax (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

Attack:
Proud of its power (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Likes to trash about (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
A little quick tempered (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Likes to fight (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Hot tempered (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

Defense:
Sturdy body (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Capable of taking hits (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
Highly persistent (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Good endurance (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Good perseverence (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

S.attack:
Highly curious (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Mischievous (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
Thoroughly cunning (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Often lost in thought (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Very finicky (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

S. Defense:
Strong willed (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Somewhat vain (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
Strongly defiant (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Hates to lose (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Somewhat stubborn (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

Speed:
Likes to run (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Alert to sounds (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
Impetuous and silly (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Somewhat of a clown (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Quick to flee (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

the ones in bold contain the highest value of 31... so you should aim for those and check with the calculator if theyare indeed 31's... cause they can be of a lower value

btw... the message appears depending on the HIGHEST IV the pokemon has, but if it has more than 1 value at 31, the message will be chosen at random form them (a 31 hp 31atk pokemon can say either "often dozes off" or "likes to trash about" for example)

Natures

Like EV's and movesets, Natures are vital when you are preparing a good balanced team.

These are the natures.

Ok by following this, if I get a snorlax with a Adamant nature, I will EV train it with 252 attack evs. 252 defence evs and 4 hit points evs, focusing on attack EVs most cause of the nature.

If you don't get the nature you want the first time, re breeding helps (or if its a one off pokemon like Rotom, soft reseting helps cause Natures are random, hopefully it won't come to that if you are lucky.)

Hold items

Hold items are also important, cause they can either power up the stats of your pokemon, or lower the stats of your opponents pokemon.

Hold items can either work in battle or outside of battle, but I am talking about in battle in this guide.

So say I have a nsorlax and it has a rest move, I will kae it hold a lum berry so that when it uses rest, lum berrry effect is that when the pokemonm holding the item is affect by any status affecting moves, it will automatically heal the pokemon, and seeing as rest makes the use sleep, it will heal the user's status, maing it a +1 on your side, and a -1 on the opponent's side.

Leftovers is another common hold item, it heals the pokemon by a bit while battling, using it with a defencevie will make it annoying as hell to beat, especally if you fighting a blissy or snorlax.

To find out about the different kinds of hold items, look on serebii

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

To sum it up, to build a competitive team, you are going to have to consider IV's, EV's, Natures, movesets and hold items.

Also, I wanted to talk about egg moves, but there is not really much to say, just look on serebii for egg moves.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Tip - By catching a ditto with an adamant or jolly nature, giving it verstone and breeding it with the pokemon you want to train will give the egg pokemon the nature of the ditto, same applies to female versions of pokemon.

Quote:
1. CSmence (Choice Spec Salamence)
It can and will OHKO anything with Draco Meteor outside of Steel types and Blissey. It also comes standard with Flamethrower so it has the ability to predict incoming Steel type switch ins and Flamethrower you to death.

2. CBTar (Choice Band Tyranitar)
With the ability to hit 404 ATK stats and combining that with a STAB Crunch and Stone Edge it will tear up anything in it's path if you're not prepared. If CBTar finds any way to switch in safely you best be prepared or else something is going to die or take ~50% life.

3. Gyarados
Gyarados in this generation has the ability to easily 6-0 many many teams. Again be prepared to stop it from Dragon Dancing or predict decisive hits. Please don't think having a water Pokemon with Thunderbolt or Jolteon coming in and revenge killing it is your best bet. You never know if the opponent has an Electivire in their team that can take the Electric attack, boosting it's own speed, and continue to sweep your team.

4. Rhyperior
Solid Rock is a very broken ability. Starmie can't even Surf this thing to death because of Solid Rock and in result Starmie will get OHKOed by Megahorn or something. Through past experiences the only way I was able to drop Rhyperior was by hitting him hard with Starmie's Surf hitting for about I'd say 60-70% life and pray that Megahorn will miss. If not, so be it, I will have to revenge kill.

5. Weavile
Not too big, but early players will fall to this thing easily. It can hit around 380 something SPD outrunning A LOT of stuff right off the bat. It's standard for it to have Brick Break, Pursuit, Night Slash, and Ice Punch/Ice Shard. From there you can see it's huge type coverage.
Type Chart

Spoiler:

Links

http://www.smogon.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43
http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/
http://pokemon.marriland.com/statcalc_dp.php
http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond.../team_builder/

Hope this helsp, also, if this guide has any wonky bits, helping make this better will be appreciated.

Last edited by Silent Storm; 06-18-2007 at 02:51 PM.
NarutoForums

Old 06-17-2007, 03:12 PM   #2
Judgemento
It's a duck
ANBU Captain

Judgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of light

Everstone and Breeding

Quote:
The everstone just does not allow a pokemon to evolve, if given to the FEMALE pokemon breeding on the Daycare, it will have the effect of a 50% chance of "inheriting" the same nature as the female... for example...

any nature male + Adamant female(w/everstone) = 50% chance of getting Adamant baby

Now, With Ditto it works the same only and only if Ditto is acting as the female on the breeding.

Impish Ditto(w/everstone) + any male = 50% chance of Impish baby of the same species as the male pokemon.

Timid Ditto(w/everstone) + genderless (mineral) pokemon = 50% chance of Timid baby of the mineral pokemon.

Ditto(everstone) + Female pokemon = Random nature because the ditto is the male here and there's no effect on males.
Silent I must rep you... but I already did D:<
Anyways great guide that should be helpful for everyone

Edit: added BI's part

Last edited by Judgemento; 06-20-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
Silent Storm
ANBU Squad Leader

Silent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truthSilent Storm is an honorable bastion of truth

OK, I will look it up.

Old 06-17-2007, 03:25 PM   #4
Judgemento
It's a duck
ANBU Captain

Judgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of lightJudgemento is a glorious beacon of light

You could add a link to serebii's attack-dex.
We could include Smogon's link on pokemon that are becoming more common on Wi-fi.
We could also add Marriland's Calculator/pokemon team links.

Edit: Nvm just the smogon link should be okay

Old 06-17-2007, 03:31 PM   #5
Silent Storm
ANBU Squad Leader

Meh, I added all the links.

*Updated*

Old 06-17-2007, 04:59 PM   #6
LordTyrano™
Rockstar
ANBU Recruit

LordTyrano™ is a glorious beacon of lightLordTyrano™ is a glorious beacon of lightLordTyrano™ is a glorious beacon of lightLordTyrano™ is a glorious beacon of lightLordTyrano™ is a glorious beacon of lightLordTyrano™ is a glorious beacon of lightLordTyrano™ is a glorious beacon of lightLordTyrano™ is a glorious beacon of lightLordTyrano™ is a glorious beacon of lightLordTyrano™ is a glorious beacon of lightLordTyrano™ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to LordTyrano™

Though its a general rule, having two attacks of the same type isn't always a bad idea as long both have different effects.

Take Brelom for example, if some pokemon survived your focus punch and managed to break your substitute you can end it easily with mach punch, but its all about personal choice, since mach punch leaves you without a move for dealing with ghost, but you can always spore them and switch away.

Also moves like Overheat, its great for a hit and run attack, but if you cant switch away for some reason and need a fire attack flamethrower is not a bad choice to have in the same moveset (only if your pokemon can take 2-3 non-super effective hits before dying, like Arcanine)

Thats why sometimes the moveset of a single pokemon depends on what the rest on the party can do, and what situations you have faced before

There are some exceptions like those, but yeah, having surf and hydro pump in the same set its plain stupid xP

Old 06-17-2007, 05:06 PM   #7
Silent Storm
ANBU Squad Leader

I think I said that.

Quote:
When deciding a moveset you have to consider the fact that you can't have two moves of the same types unless its a power up move or a move like Spikes or whirlwind.
Sorry, I worded that part wrong, I meant its most of the time bad to have two of the same moves if its attack moves, however, power up moves are ok, its kind of like Sunny day and flamethrower in the same moveset.

Old 06-17-2007, 05:35 PM   #8
slimscane
King Slime Scane
S-Class Missing-nin

slimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestialslimscane is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to slimscane Send a message via MSN to slimscane

Thanks Silent, I am going to be binging this week every chance I get so I can have a party that isn't embarrassing come friday.

I was hoping to get a good enough party together as not to lose the first round, but I'm up against you, and you're so knowledgeable There is no way you aren't a great trainer. I'm screwed

Old 06-17-2007, 05:54 PM   #9
R3trograde
Il n'y a pas de hors-texte.
Academy Teacher

R3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to R3trograde

It would help to have some touchstone-movesets - the basic stuff that you'll encounter on a regular basis. I'm not nearly experienced enough to try something like that, but it's going to be a long time coming otherwise because it's going to take sites like Serebii ages to have a comprehensive guide like that.

Old 06-17-2007, 07:12 PM   #10
chaosakita
我愛羅の愛好者~~!
S-Class Missing-nin

chaosakita is a guardian of the faithchaosakita is a guardian of the faithchaosakita is a guardian of the faithchaosakita is a guardian of the faithchaosakita is a guardian of the faithchaosakita is a guardian of the faithchaosakita is a guardian of the faithchaosakita is a guardian of the faithchaosakita is a guardian of the faithchaosakita is a guardian of the faithchaosakita is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to chaosakita Send a message via Yahoo to chaosakita

I think this guide is alright, but it needs to work on the moveset part.

Old 06-17-2007, 07:42 PM   #11
Duy Nguyen
Turtlin'
S-Class Missing-nin

Duy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is CelestialDuy Nguyen is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to Duy Nguyen

More very helpful tips...

Remember to please have something that can stop the following...

It can and will OHKO anything with Draco Meteor outside of Steel types and Blissey. It also comes standard with Flamethrower so it has the ability to predict incoming Steel type switch ins and Flamethrower you to death.

With the ability to hit 404 ATK stats and combining that with a STAB Crunch and Stone Edge it will tear up anything in it's path if you're not prepared. If CBTar finds any way to switch in safely you best be prepared or else something is going to die or take ~50% life.

3. Gyarados
Gyarados in this generation has the ability to easily 6-0 many many teams. Again be prepared to stop it from Dragon Dancing or predict decisive hits. Please don't think having a water Pokemon with Thunderbolt or Jolteon coming in and revenge killing it is your best bet. You never know if the opponent has an Electivire in their team that can take the Electric attack, boosting it's own speed, and continue to sweep your team.

4. Rhyperior
Solid Rock is a very broken ability. Starmie can't even Surf this thing to death because of Solid Rock and in result Starmie will get OHKOed by Megahorn or something. Through past experiences the only way I was able to drop Rhyperior was by hitting him hard with Starmie's Surf hitting for about I'd say 60-70% life and pray that Megahorn will miss. If not, so be it, I will have to revenge kill.

5. Weavile
Not too big, but early players will fall to this thing easily. It can hit around 380 something SPD outrunning A LOT of stuff right off the bat. It's standard for it to have Brick Break, Pursuit, Night Slash, and Ice Punch/Ice Shard. From there you can see it's huge type coverage.

There are more threats, but those are the ones that are very reoccuring amongst new and inexperience players.

Old 06-18-2007, 05:12 AM   #12
Silent Storm
ANBU Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duy Nguyen View Post
More very helpful tips...

Remember to please have something that can stop the following...

3. Gyarados

4. Rhyperior

5. Weavile

There are more threats, but those are the ones that are very reoccuring amongst new and inexperience players.
Tips added.

Old 06-18-2007, 01:44 PM   #13
Kumagawa Misogi
『 Reverse ideology 』

Kumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to Kumagawa Misogi
Blind Itachi

there are some things that could go there...

Everstone and Breeding:

The everstone just does not allow a pokemon to evolve, if given to the FEMALE pokemon breeding on the Daycare, it will have the effect of a 50% chance of "inheriting" the same nature as the female... for example...

any nature male + Adamant female(w/everstone) = 50% chance of getting Adamant baby

Now, With Ditto it works the same only and only if Ditto is acting as the female on the breeding.

Impish Ditto(w/everstone) + any male = 50% chance of Impish baby of the same species as the male pokemon.

Timid Ditto(w/everstone) + genderless (mineral) pokemon = 50% chance of Timid baby of the mineral pokemon.

Ditto(everstone) + Female pokemon = Random nature because the ditto is the male here and there's no effect on males.

Individual Values and breeding:

A pokemon has 6 stats:

HP
Atk
Def
Sp. Atk
Sp. Def
Spd

and every pokemon gets a random Individual value (consider it an extra bonus) ranging from 0 to 31.

( to get an idea of the individual values of a pokemon JUST BORN you can use two methods, leveling up to at least lvl 20 with rare candies or using the day care, IT NEEDS TO LEVEL UP WITHOUT FIGHTING OR GETTING EXPERIENCE OF ANY FIGHT = no exp.share, and using an IV calculator like the one at Serebii.net)

getting a 0 doesn't mean it's bad... but you're not getting any extra push that could mean victory or defeat... so people aims to get better values on their pokemon by catching, trading or random breeding the pokemon they want.

But there's an option to at least make it easier.

Breeding helps to inherit or "pass down" some of those individual values from the parents to the babies.

This is an example (showing stat/IV)

Male:
hp/31
atk/16
def/30
Sp.Atk/2
Sp.Def/31
Spd/20

Female:
HP/11
Atk/30
Def/0
Sp.atk/25
Sp.Def/31
Spd/29

let's say this pokemon will be a defensive wall, the Sp.Def on both parents is 31, they can reach the highest value on Sp.Def, and look.. the father has also the highest HP and a very good Def. so we'll be aiming to get those 3 values inherited... the HP and Def of the male and the SP.def of the female...

why only 3?... there's a rule for IV breeding...

3 of the IV's of the baby will be inherited from the parents at random and the other 3 will be totally random, so it still be a matter of luck... only that you have a higher chance now of getting the combination needed.

getting the right 3 values can take a long time and lots of rejected babies but you don't need to aim for perfection.. you can use the better babies you get if you get tired.

In pokeomn Emerald there was a guy who evaluated your pokemon by their IV's but now each pokemon has a little flavour text on his summary

Here's the different options and the range of values they cover:

HP:
Loves to eat (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Often dozes off (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
Often naps (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Scatter things often (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Likes to relax (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

Attack:
Proud of its power (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Likes to trash about (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
A little quick tempered (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Likes to fight (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Hot tempered (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

Defense:
Sturdy body (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Capable of taking hits (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
Highly persistent (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Good endurance (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Good perseverence (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

S.attack:
Highly curious (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Mischievous (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
Thoroughly cunning (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Often lost in thought (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Very finicky (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

S. Defense:
Strong willed (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Somewhat vain (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
Strongly defiant (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Hates to lose (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Somewhat stubborn (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

Speed:
Likes to run (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Alert to sounds (1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31)
Impetuous and silly (2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
Somewhat of a clown (3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
Quick to flee (4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)

the ones in bold contain the highest value of 31... so you should aim for those and check with the calculator if theyare indeed 31's... cause they can be of a lower value

btw... the message appears depending on the HIGHEST IV the pokemon has, but if it has more than 1 value at 31, the message will be chosen at random form them (a 31 hp 31atk pokemon can say either "often dozes off" or "likes to trash about" for example)

phew... if this needs more details just add them lol...

btw... i've confirmed everything of this by experimenting myself during one week...

Old 06-18-2007, 02:55 PM   #14
Silent Storm
ANBU Squad Leader

I could only add one cause of the text limit.

Old 06-18-2007, 02:58 PM   #15
Judgemento
It's a duck
ANBU Captain

If you want Silent you can ask a mod/admin to give you my post so you can add stuff and edit later.

Old 06-18-2007, 03:04 PM   #16
Kumagawa Misogi
『 Reverse ideology 』

Kumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowKumagawa Misogi is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now
Send a message via MSN to Kumagawa Misogi

you can also just add a link to my post XD...

Old 06-18-2007, 06:11 PM   #17
R3trograde
Il n'y a pas de hors-texte.
Academy Teacher

R3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hopeR3trograde is a paragon of hope
Send a message via AIM to R3trograde

I've got a virgin Azelf, what moveset should I give it? I'd like EVs and all, please.

Old 06-18-2007, 06:14 PM   #18
Silent Storm
ANBU Squad Leader

Virgin Azelf?

Old 06-18-2007, 06:17 PM   #19
Hemino Hyuuga
.Symmetry is Key.
ANBU Squad Leader

Hemino Hyuuga is a paragon of hopeHemino Hyuuga is a paragon of hopeHemino Hyuuga is a paragon of hopeHemino Hyuuga is a paragon of hopeHemino Hyuuga is a paragon of hopeHemino Hyuuga is a paragon of hopeHemino Hyuuga is a paragon of hopeHemino Hyuuga is a paragon of hopeHemino Hyuuga is a paragon of hopeHemino Hyuuga is a paragon of hopeHemino Hyuuga is a paragon of hope

Thanks for the help!

Old 06-18-2007, 06:18 PM   #20
Mecha Wolf
Nature Meets Kick Ass
Missing-nin

Mecha Wolf is an honorable bastion of truthMecha Wolf is an honorable bastion of truthMecha Wolf is an honorable bastion of truthMecha Wolf is an honorable bastion of truthMecha Wolf is an honorable bastion of truthMecha Wolf is an honorable bastion of truthMecha Wolf is an honorable bastion of truthMecha Wolf is an honorable bastion of truthMecha Wolf is an honorable bastion of truthMecha Wolf is an honorable bastion of truthMecha Wolf is an honorable bastion of truth

That would make one hilarious nature. Along with "Slutty".