Shippuuden Gifs Thread - Page 2 - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Konoha TV
Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 09:12 AM   #21
Foxcanine
Lol
Academy Teacher

Foxcanine is a glorious beacon of lightFoxcanine is a glorious beacon of lightFoxcanine is a glorious beacon of lightFoxcanine is a glorious beacon of lightFoxcanine is a glorious beacon of lightFoxcanine is a glorious beacon of lightFoxcanine is a glorious beacon of lightFoxcanine is a glorious beacon of lightFoxcanine is a glorious beacon of lightFoxcanine is a glorious beacon of lightFoxcanine is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louchan View Post

Oh, I'm having so much fun. <3

hehehhehehheheheh.... that was funny!!!

NarutoForums

Old 05-11-2007, 09:40 AM   #22
☆Indigo☆
totally high on PoT
Elite Jounin

☆Indigo☆ is a guardian of the faith☆Indigo☆ is a guardian of the faith☆Indigo☆ is a guardian of the faith☆Indigo☆ is a guardian of the faith☆Indigo☆ is a guardian of the faith☆Indigo☆ is a guardian of the faith☆Indigo☆ is a guardian of the faith☆Indigo☆ is a guardian of the faith☆Indigo☆ is a guardian of the faith☆Indigo☆ is a guardian of the faith☆Indigo☆ is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to ☆Indigo☆ Send a message via MSN to ☆Indigo☆

I kinda want to make one or two, but I don't have Photoshop on my laptop, which is my anime computer. xD;
I need to get Photoshop for this computer...

Old 05-11-2007, 12:51 PM   #23
Delta Shell
The Pose of Love, people..
Legendary Ninja

Delta Shell is CelestialDelta Shell is CelestialDelta Shell is CelestialDelta Shell is CelestialDelta Shell is CelestialDelta Shell is CelestialDelta Shell is CelestialDelta Shell is CelestialDelta Shell is CelestialDelta Shell is CelestialDelta Shell is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
Has that been speeded up?

Old 05-11-2007, 01:26 PM   #24
Alexis Laree
LAX5150's Real Life Girlfriend
Academy Student

Alexis Laree is a jewel in the roughAlexis Laree is a jewel in the roughAlexis Laree is a jewel in the rough

All of the gifs you guys are making are awesome and funny. Love the one with Chibi Sakura, Naruto, & Itachi.

Old 05-11-2007, 01:46 PM   #25
Wiser Guy
You really wanna mess w/me?
Jounin

Wiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is Luminary

Made this one out of personal amusement:
Sig size:

Old 05-11-2007, 01:59 PM   #26
Fighting Spirit
wat
ANBU Captain

Fighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiser_Guy View Post
Made this one out of personal amusement:
Sig size:

lmfaoO!!!

Could someone make me a Itachi gif sig? Preferly when he does/looks awesome in the latest ep xD

Old 05-11-2007, 02:01 PM   #27
Wiser Guy
Jounin

Wiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is LuminaryWiser Guy is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxtr View Post
lmfaoO!!!

Could someone make me a Itachi gif sig? Preferly when he does/looks awesome in the latest ep xD
Eh, name a time, I never really noticed a time when Itachi was looking cool...

Old 05-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #28
Rori
-
Missing-nin

Rori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is Celestial

I was waiting for someone to create this thread.

I have a few TenTen gifs. <3

very slow, I know >_<

Old 05-11-2007, 02:19 PM   #29
Fighting Spirit
wat
ANBU Captain

Fighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of lightFighting Spirit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Eh, name a time, I never really noticed a time when Itachi was looking cool...
Hmm, 17:17 when he is raising up his finger and points it at Naruto maybe?? =D

Old 05-11-2007, 03:17 PM   #30
Louchan
Someday, shine with me
Legendary Ninja

Louchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is Rapturous

Like so?

Old 05-11-2007, 03:23 PM   #31
Gaara
Nao [alice nine.] is Love
Academy Teacher

Gaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Gaara Send a message via MSN to Gaara Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara

Wow!! Louchan could I use that gif please!

Old 05-11-2007, 03:28 PM   #32
Violent-nin
It's Morphin' Time!
Hokage

Violent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is TranscendentViolent-nin is Transcendent
Send a message via AIM to Violent-nin Send a message via MSN to Violent-nin Send a message via Yahoo to Violent-nin

They're some great gifs in this thead.

Old 05-11-2007, 03:30 PM   #33
Naiomi Taigashi
No Custom Title
Academy Student

Naiomi Taigashi is just really niceNaiomi Taigashi is just really niceNaiomi Taigashi is just really niceNaiomi Taigashi is just really nice

Ohhh theres a lot of really good gifs in here, maybe I should make a thread like this for the next episode.

Old 05-11-2007, 03:30 PM   #34
Louchan
Someday, shine with me
Legendary Ninja

Louchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is RapturousLouchan is Rapturous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
Wow!! Louchan could I use that gif please!
Of course.
I'm not planning on using it anyway.
Just give me credit for it, okay?

Old 05-11-2007, 04:32 PM   #35
Wiser Guy
Jounin

I think this works better...

Signature Size:

Old 05-11-2007, 04:35 PM   #36
Catterix
is a super awesome
Kage

Catterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is AscendantCatterix is Ascendant

Quote:
I think this works better...

Signature Size:

lol

Aww seems like someone doesn't like other people getting complimented and not him

Thanks for these, some are hilarious, some are just really cool.

Personally, I find I really apprecate the animation when looking at the GIFs, like for example the one where Ten-Ten's spikey bomb causes an explosion next to Kisame; it looks really well animated there.

Old 05-11-2007, 04:59 PM   #37
Vino

of the Rebellion

Vino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermensch

Well...I've tried, I dunno how to speed up in ImageReady, if someone knows, I'll fix it:

Old 05-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #38
Wiser Guy
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
Well...I've tried, I dunno how to speed up in ImageReady, if someone knows, I'll fix it:
It's not the program, you need to kill some in-between frames in order to speed up the gif.

Old 05-11-2007, 05:12 PM   #39
Rori
-
Missing-nin

Rori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is CelestialRori is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artanis View Post

You want to make your gif faster?

Delete every other frame.

So click the 2nd frame, hold down ctrl, click on the 4th, than the 6th etc, till you get to the end and trash them all.

Old 05-11-2007, 05:30 PM   #40
Vino

of the Rebellion

Vino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermenschVino ist ein ‹bermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rori ♥ View Post
You want to make your gif faster?

Delete every other frame.

So click the 2nd frame, hold down ctrl, click on the 4th, than the 6th etc, till you get to the end and trash them all.
Done

More gifs:

Question: How do I make a white fade off for the end?

Last edited by Vino; 05-11-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Closed Thread