SasuSaku/NaruSaku Theory - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > House of Uzumaki Archives
View Poll Results: SasuSaku or NaruSaku
I'm a Sasuke fan, I like SasuSaku 36 26.47%
I'm a Sasuke fan, I like NaruSaku 13 9.56%
I'm a Naruto fan, I like SasuSaku 36 26.47%
I'm a Naruto fan, I like NaruSaku 51 37.50%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2007, 11:25 AM   #1
Chee
Haters Gonna Hate
God of Shinobi

Chee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareil
Default SasuSaku/NaruSaku Theory

I have a theory that the majority of Sasuke fans like SasuSaku and a majority of Naruto fans like NaruSaku.

Vote in the poll and post.

NarutoForums

Old 05-17-2007, 11:28 AM   #2
Zaru
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Advisor

Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!

So either way they end up with the violent bitch?

Old 05-17-2007, 11:39 AM   #3
Chee
Haters Gonna Hate
God of Shinobi

Chee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareilChee est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaru View Post
So either way they end up with the violent bitch?

If you don't like the pairings then don't vote.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:39 AM   #4
Blk_Onyx
Yumekage
Academy Teacher

Blk_Onyx is a glorious beacon of lightBlk_Onyx is a glorious beacon of lightBlk_Onyx is a glorious beacon of lightBlk_Onyx is a glorious beacon of lightBlk_Onyx is a glorious beacon of lightBlk_Onyx is a glorious beacon of lightBlk_Onyx is a glorious beacon of lightBlk_Onyx is a glorious beacon of lightBlk_Onyx is a glorious beacon of lightBlk_Onyx is a glorious beacon of lightBlk_Onyx is a glorious beacon of light

Hinata all the way and no it's not cause of her sweater puppies it's cause she's the least annoying of the "rookie" Kunoichi outside of ten ten and

Old 05-17-2007, 11:40 AM   #5
*Ex-PrinCeSs*
♥I'm a..
ANBU Captain

*Ex-PrinCeSs* is a guardian of the faith*Ex-PrinCeSs* is a guardian of the faith*Ex-PrinCeSs* is a guardian of the faith*Ex-PrinCeSs* is a guardian of the faith*Ex-PrinCeSs* is a guardian of the faith*Ex-PrinCeSs* is a guardian of the faith*Ex-PrinCeSs* is a guardian of the faith*Ex-PrinCeSs* is a guardian of the faith*Ex-PrinCeSs* is a guardian of the faith*Ex-PrinCeSs* is a guardian of the faith*Ex-PrinCeSs* is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chee View Post
I have a theory that the majority of Sasuke fans like SasuSaku and a majority of Naruto fans like NaruSaku.

Vote in the poll and post.
My theory is that:

* most sasuke fanboys like sasukarin
* most sasuke fangirls like sasusaku

*1/3 of the naruto fanboys+girls like narusaku
*1/3 of the naruto fanboys+girls like naruhina
(the other 1/3 doesnt give a damn about pairings)

Old 05-17-2007, 11:43 AM   #6
Zaru
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Advisor

Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!Zaru defended the universe by killing his fellow spirals, and halting his own evolution. Do you possess sheer fortitude on par with that?! DO YOU?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chee View Post
If you don't like the pairings then don't vote.
Didn't you mean "then don't post here" ?

Because as for voting, I didn't.

Old 05-17-2007, 01:47 PM   #7
Chieri Blossom
★ SasuNaru ★ DeiTobi ★
ANBU Captain

Chieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is Luminary

Where is the
"I'm a Sasuke fan, I like SasuNaru" and
"I like Sasuke and Naruto equally, I am a SasuNaru fan" option D: ?

Honestly, that whole stuff is stereotype and predictable as hell.

I have yet to see a SasuSaku fan that is not a Sakura fan as well. Same goes for NaruHina fans. In the end, it's pretty obvious that the majority who is fan of a certain character will like the pairing the character him/herself desires (and before you go on my throat, I said majority, not ALL).

Actually, that's quite interesting.
It gives me ideas for theories as well. Maybe SasuNaru fans are Sasuke fans and NaruSasu fans are more Naruto fans . Bleh, how silly XD !

Old 05-17-2007, 01:57 PM   #8
Shamandalie
//////////////////////////////
ANBU Captain

Shamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faithShamandalie is a guardian of the faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieri Blossom View Post
Where is the
"I'm a Sasuke fan, I like SasuNaru" and
"I like Sasuke and Naruto equally, I am a SasuNaru fan" option D: ?
I'm looking for those, too

By the way, your NaruSasu - SasuNaru theory is much more interesting I've never really thought about it, but ever since I like Naruto less, I like NaruSasu less. Guh, there is a connection? Though it's mostly because part-2!Naruto is so uke it hurts.

Old 05-17-2007, 01:59 PM   #9
Lonely Soul
Daughter of Smoke & Bone
ANBU Squad Leader

Lonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is CelestialLonely Soul is Celestial

Well, I actually like both Sasuke and Naruto, and I'm a SasuSaku fan. ;p

Old 05-17-2007, 02:21 PM   #10
Instant Karma
Professional Lurker ಠ_ರೃ
Legendary Ninja

Instant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is Luminary
Send a message via Skype™ to Instant Karma

I like both, but i went ahead and voted "I'm a Naruto fan, I like SasuNaru NaruSaku".

Old 05-17-2007, 02:25 PM   #11
Chieri Blossom
★ SasuNaru ★ DeiTobi ★
ANBU Captain

Chieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is LuminaryChieri Blossom is Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
I'm looking for those, too

By the way, your NaruSasu - SasuNaru theory is much more interesting I've never really thought about it, but ever since I like Naruto less, I like NaruSasu less. Guh, there is a connection? Though it's mostly because part-2!Naruto is so uke it hurts.
IMHO that one is just as predictable as the poll here XD.

I bet my right buttcheek that almost every Sasuke-fangirl/fanboy who also happens to like him paired up with Naruto prefers SasuNaru over NaruSasu. And it works just the other way around with Naruto-fangirls/fanboys who also happen to like him paired up with Sasuke. But I believe there is some rather small amount of SasuNaru fans with Naruto as favorite character though because of this whole identification thing.

But do you know what would be really interesting ?
What kinda role does the fan's gender play in the choice :D ?

As for myself, I have experienced that male SasuNaru/NaruSasu fans tend to be way more strict about the seme/uke dynamics than females (though some girls can be pretty rabid on that, too (they scare me )). In all cases I know, the guys have favored Sasuke over Naruto as character. And Sasuke-fangirls usually tend to like SasuNaru more than NaruSasu as it seems, too.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:30 PM   #12
Instant Karma
Professional Lurker ಠ_ರೃ
Legendary Ninja

Instant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is LuminaryInstant Karma is Luminary
Send a message via Skype™ to Instant Karma

^I agree.

At least it's true for me.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:31 PM   #13
Tadashi
dirf
Rookie

Tadashi is a paragon of hopeTadashi is a paragon of hopeTadashi is a paragon of hopeTadashi is a paragon of hopeTadashi is a paragon of hopeTadashi is a paragon of hopeTadashi is a paragon of hopeTadashi is a paragon of hopeTadashi is a paragon of hopeTadashi is a paragon of hopeTadashi is a paragon of hope

What you should have done was add Sakura in there too.

As in “I’m a Sakura fan and I like SasuxSaku/NaruxSaku”

Btw, I like both. But I like SasuxSaku and I'm a Sasuke fan.

Old 05-17-2007, 04:44 PM   #14
Saosin
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Saosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truth

What if you like both Sasuke and Naruto equally?

I voted I'm a Sasuke fan, I like NaruSaku.
Though SasuNaru is better.

Old 05-17-2007, 04:49 PM   #15
Needless2say
Tifa_Lockhart
Elite Teacher

Needless2say is a guardian of the faithNeedless2say is a guardian of the faithNeedless2say is a guardian of the faithNeedless2say is a guardian of the faithNeedless2say is a guardian of the faithNeedless2say is a guardian of the faithNeedless2say is a guardian of the faithNeedless2say is a guardian of the faithNeedless2say is a guardian of the faithNeedless2say is a guardian of the faithNeedless2say is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via AIM to Needless2say Send a message via MSN to Needless2say

I like both. sasuke is #1 favorite character. So I'm a sasuke fan I like SasuSaku

Old 05-17-2007, 04:57 PM   #16
Crystal Renee
*Rent-A-Shrym*
Examiner

Crystal Renee is CelestialCrystal Renee is CelestialCrystal Renee is CelestialCrystal Renee is CelestialCrystal Renee is CelestialCrystal Renee is CelestialCrystal Renee is CelestialCrystal Renee is CelestialCrystal Renee is CelestialCrystal Renee is CelestialCrystal Renee is Celestial

I voted Chee. I'm a fan of all three characters equally XD So It was sort of hard for me to vote.

Definenlty have more NaruSaku fans that are Naruto fans, though, at least from the votes right now that I see.

Good luck with your theory!

Old 05-17-2007, 05:09 PM   #17
Chieri Blossom
★ SasuNaru ★ DeiTobi ★
ANBU Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saosin View Post
What if you like both Sasuke and Naruto equally?
Then you are like me XD.
I know a lot of people who like them equally as well.

You guys make me wanna do that poll for real .
*considers*

Old 05-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #18
Jenna Berry
100% juice

Jenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultraJenna Berry is the ne plus ultra

I like both characters, Sasuke more as of late though, and I like NaruSaku.

Where's that option?

Old 05-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #19
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

I thought this was common sense? I thought most people would prefer pairings that include their favorite character. However...where do I fit? I DISLIKE Sasuke and Naruto seperately, but I LIKE NaruSasu and NaruSaku.

Old 05-17-2007, 06:00 PM   #20
Saosin
Banned
S-Class Missing-nin

Saosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truthSaosin is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieri Blossom View Post

You guys make me wanna do that poll for real .
*considers*
Do it.