• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Naruto Avenue > Naruto Dub Discussion

Old 05-13-2007, 09:23 AM   #1
St. Jimmy
G H O U L

St. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to St. Jimmy Send a message via Skype™ to St. Jimmy
Kakashi The Best Kakashi Quotes (must be from the English dub only)

This is where u can post the best Kakahi Late Quotes my 2 favs are I was Traveling The path of life and A cute stopped me on my way so I danced

Last edited by St. Jimmy; 05-15-2007 at 06:07 PM.
St. Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-13-2007, 10:01 AM   #2
YouthNinja
To the Gai Mobile!
Genin

YouthNinja has a brilliant futureYouthNinja has a brilliant futureYouthNinja has a brilliant futureYouthNinja has a brilliant futureYouthNinja has a brilliant futureYouthNinja has a brilliant futureYouthNinja has a brilliant futureYouthNinja has a brilliant futureYouthNinja has a brilliant futureYouthNinja has a brilliant futureYouthNinja has a brilliant future

I liked when he said a black cat crossed his path so he had to take the scenic route.

YouthNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:13 PM   #3
St. Jimmy
G H O U L

St. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is TranscendentSt. Jimmy is Transcendent
Send a message via MSN to St. Jimmy Send a message via Skype™ to St. Jimmy

Oh Yeah Forgot That one

St. Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #4
Shiranui
Nullius in verba
Hokage

Shiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is ElysianShiranui is Elysian

^^ yah like that one too

Shiranui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:11 PM   #5
NarutoGurl10
Custom Title Below^_^
Genin

NarutoGurl10 is a name known to allNarutoGurl10 is a name known to allNarutoGurl10 is a name known to allNarutoGurl10 is a name known to allNarutoGurl10 is a name known to allNarutoGurl10 is a name known to allNarutoGurl10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouthNinja View Post
I liked when he said a black cat crossed his path so he had to take the scenic route.
I liked this one also lol

NarutoGurl10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:49 PM   #6
kimiurachan
SasuIno Freak
Rookie

kimiurachan is a jewel in the roughkimiurachan is a jewel in the roughkimiurachan is a jewel in the roughkimiurachan is a jewel in the rough
Kakashi

Quote:
Yeah that one is awesomeness i think!

kimiurachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:49 AM   #7
Taisaku
(ಠ_ಠ)
Jounin

Taisaku is an honorable bastion of truthTaisaku is an honorable bastion of truthTaisaku is an honorable bastion of truthTaisaku is an honorable bastion of truthTaisaku is an honorable bastion of truthTaisaku is an honorable bastion of truthTaisaku is an honorable bastion of truthTaisaku is an honorable bastion of truthTaisaku is an honorable bastion of truthTaisaku is an honorable bastion of truthTaisaku is an honorable bastion of truth

i got lost on the path of life

Taisaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:42 PM   #8
DethStryque
*Murderous Intent*
Elite Teacher

DethStryque is a paragon of hopeDethStryque is a paragon of hopeDethStryque is a paragon of hopeDethStryque is a paragon of hopeDethStryque is a paragon of hopeDethStryque is a paragon of hopeDethStryque is a paragon of hopeDethStryque is a paragon of hopeDethStryque is a paragon of hopeDethStryque is a paragon of hopeDethStryque is a paragon of hope

^ Lmao Thats My Fav LOL

DethStryque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 04:22 PM   #9
Mellie
coup d'état
ANBU Captain

Mellie est le sans pareilMellie est le sans pareilMellie est le sans pareilMellie est le sans pareilMellie est le sans pareilMellie est le sans pareilMellie est le sans pareilMellie est le sans pareilMellie est le sans pareilMellie est le sans pareilMellie est le sans pareil
Kakashi

Quote:
i just watched that eppie this morning when getting ready for work

Mellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 04:26 PM   #10
Homura
Puella Magi

Homura is AscendantHomura is AscendantHomura is AscendantHomura is AscendantHomura is AscendantHomura is AscendantHomura is AscendantHomura is AscendantHomura is AscendantHomura is AscendantHomura is Ascendant

When he said he got lost on the road of life.

Homura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:27 PM   #11
Shiron
BOING!!!
Sammich

Shiron is AscendantShiron is AscendantShiron is AscendantShiron is AscendantShiron is AscendantShiron is AscendantShiron is AscendantShiron is AscendantShiron is AscendantShiron is AscendantShiron is Ascendant

I'm going to have to go with the majority here and go with when he said that he got lost on the road of life.

Shiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:15 PM   #12
Aeld
ಥ﹏ಥ
Elite Teacher

Aeld is ElysianAeld is ElysianAeld is ElysianAeld is ElysianAeld is ElysianAeld is ElysianAeld is ElysianAeld is ElysianAeld is ElysianAeld is ElysianAeld is Elysian

^__ You're sig is lovely

The road of life one is a classic but i cant think of any others...have there been that many? Or have they all been half hearted mumbles about granny's crossing roads?

Aeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:40 PM   #13
Poison
.sǝou ɥo

Poison has disabled reputation

Lost on the road of life.

Last edited by Poison; 06-01-2007 at 09:41 PM. Reason: <3
Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:44 AM   #14
Lemonade
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

Lemonade has disabled reputation

I like the "travelling on a path called life..." quote the most ^.^

Lemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:47 AM   #15
Double Arts Sui
GB's Power of Youth!
Elite Teacher

Double Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is CelestialDouble Arts Sui is Celestial

Quote:
Spoiler:
That is a copy, though! ^_^!

Double Arts Sui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:16 AM   #16
Aokiji
Banned
Hokage

Aokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is TranscendentAokiji is Transcendent

A cute girl stopped me, so I danced.

Aokiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 09:49 AM   #17
Dango
suit & tie

Dango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

The road of life is the only one I can think of / remember.

Dango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:59 PM   #18
Yakushi Kabuto
Socks Activate! Shape of a
Super Mutilator

Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Yakushi Kabuto broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Send a message via AIM to Yakushi Kabuto

"I got lost in the path known as life today," has to be my favorite late quote as well.

Yakushi Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:55 PM   #19
Motel Queen
Rookie

Motel Queen is a jewel in the roughMotel Queen is a jewel in the roughMotel Queen is a jewel in the roughMotel Queen is a jewel in the rough

Lost on the road of life.

Motel Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:02 PM   #20
Tao
Black-Ops Leader
Genin

Location: Crossing the line that separates calm and insane.Hint I am not going towards calm.
Tao is a glorious beacon of lightTao is a glorious beacon of lightTao is a glorious beacon of lightTao is a glorious beacon of lightTao is a glorious beacon of lightTao is a glorious beacon of lightTao is a glorious beacon of lightTao is a glorious beacon of lightTao is a glorious beacon of lightTao is a glorious beacon of lightTao is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to Tao

My favorite is "Yea Naruto stabbing yourself to get the poison out is cool and all but if you keep bleeding your going to die."

Tao is offline   Reply With Quote