The Sasuke x Sasuke FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.36 average.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:43 AM   #1
Morphine
⁰ ¹ ² ³ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸ ⁹

Morphine has disabled reputation
Sharingan

UNDER CONSTRUCTION~~

Last edited by Morphine; 03-24-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Morphine is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 05-06-2007, 12:43 AM   #2
Morphine
⁰ ¹ ² ³ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸ ⁹

Sharingan

reserved ~

Old 05-06-2007, 12:43 AM   #3
Morphine
⁰ ¹ ² ³ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸ ⁹

Sharingan

reserved ~

Old 05-06-2007, 09:30 AM   #4
Toomin
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Chuunin

Toomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Toomin

This is fucking win. Co-ownerage?

Toomin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #5
Strifentine
Harmonian
Academy Student

Strifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant future

O___O

*damn*

Just missed co-ownership. D:

I would like to join though! <333

Strifentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:13 PM   #6
Chewbaruuk
remembers why he left
ANBU Recruit

Chewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Chewbaruuk

@Toomin: Heh, I've always wanted to make this, but I kept forgetting.

@Strifentine: Well, you get first membership.

Chewbaruuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:16 PM   #7
Saya
- - - - ♥ ;
ANBU Squad Leader

Saya is an honorable bastion of truthSaya is an honorable bastion of truthSaya is an honorable bastion of truthSaya is an honorable bastion of truthSaya is an honorable bastion of truthSaya is an honorable bastion of truthSaya is an honorable bastion of truthSaya is an honorable bastion of truthSaya is an honorable bastion of truthSaya is an honorable bastion of truthSaya is an honorable bastion of truth

Is there space for another co-owner?

Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:18 PM   #8
Ralphy♥
愛あなた永遠あな

Ralphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is Ascendant

I call co-ownerage!

Ralphy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #9
Chewbaruuk
remembers why he left
ANBU Recruit

Chewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truthChewbaruuk is an honorable bastion of truth

Lol, if there were another co-owner, it'd be Strifentine. Welcome, new members. I'll see if I can get more pics for the OP.

Old 05-06-2007, 03:46 PM   #10
Strifentine
Harmonian
Academy Student

Strifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant futureStrifentine has a brilliant future

Damn. I *so* wanted to be a co-owner. That would be fun~!~!

Yay first member!

Old 05-06-2007, 04:50 PM   #11
Subarashii
The Genre Spanner
Missing-nin

Subarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is Elysian
Send a message via MSN to Subarashii

Hahaha This is awesome! I approve

Subarashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:11 AM   #12
Toomin
Chuunin

Toomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is CelestialToomin is Celestial

Are you joining?

Old 05-07-2007, 11:30 AM   #13
Rhaella
nothing but the rain
Salieri

Rhaella est le sans pareilRhaella est le sans pareilRhaella est le sans pareilRhaella est le sans pareilRhaella est le sans pareilRhaella est le sans pareilRhaella est le sans pareilRhaella est le sans pareilRhaella est le sans pareilRhaella est le sans pareilRhaella est le sans pareil
Send a message via MSN to Rhaella

Whoa. XDDDDDD

Rhaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 03:07 PM   #14
Ralphy♥
愛あなた永遠あな

Ralphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is AscendantRalphy♥ is Ascendant

Im third in the club. Alsome!

Ralphy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:52 PM   #15
Strifentine
Harmonian
Academy Student

Hello everyone~!~!

Whee, have you any more pictures Chewbaruuk? ^o^

Old 05-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #16
Chewbaruuk
remembers why he left
ANBU Recruit

My PhotoBucket died a horrible, bandwidth-related death. Anyone care to help host?

Old 05-07-2007, 07:47 PM   #17
Toomin
Chuunin

I noticed that earlier, but the picture seems to be fine, atm.

Old 05-07-2007, 08:26 PM   #18
Subarashii
The Genre Spanner
Missing-nin

Subarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is ElysianSubarashii is Elysian
Send a message via MSN to Subarashii

Well TOomin...I guess I will join, sounds awesome enough for me!
I can host if need be.

Subarashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:45 PM   #19
Chewbaruuk
remembers why he left
ANBU Recruit

Welcome Subarashii! I'll let you know if my bandwidth doesn't normalize soon.

@Tooms: I can't see the pic. Instead, there is a little blue box of suffering that mocks my weakness. It's staring into my soul! Ahhhhhh!

Old 05-08-2007, 08:21 AM   #20
Toomin
Chuunin

Hmm, that's terrible. Well, since I can still see it, I'ma gonna upload the thing to my imageshack, and then repost it here so you can then save the link and put it in the first page. Fear not!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: