The Spectre vs. Lucifer Morningstar - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive > Comics Battledome

Old 03-26-2007, 02:39 AM   #1
Zaelapolopollo
Master of the Fates of Arda
God of Shinobi

Zaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is RapturousZaelapolopollo is Rapturous
Default The Spectre vs. Lucifer Morningstar

Spectre is merged with The Source.

Who wins?

NarutoForums

Old 03-26-2007, 03:11 AM   #2
Fundamental physicist
S-Class Missing-nin

∅ has disabled reputation

1. Presence
2. Spectre tapped into the Logoz, the Source, the Voice

Spectre don't need to be merged with the Source, if tapped into the Logoz to beat Lucifer with Michael's power.

Old 03-26-2007, 09:35 AM   #3
Biscuits
Zero Vector
Legendary Ninja

Biscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Biscuits Send a message via MSN to Biscuits

Spectre wins.

Old 03-26-2007, 03:02 PM   #4
Comic Book Guy
Cassandra Cain Fanboy
Advisor

Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astner View Post
1. Presence
2. Spectre tapped into the Logoz, the Source, the Voice

Spectre don't need to be merged with the Source, if tapped into the Logoz to beat Lucifer with Michael's power.
Curious, when was the Logos said to be the same as the Dunamis Demiurgos?

Unless you mean the Logos as an aspect of the Presence, and thus drawing from the Dunamis Demiurgos?

Old 03-27-2007, 02:56 AM   #5
Yōkai
Banned

Yōkai is a paragon of hopeYōkai is a paragon of hopeYōkai is a paragon of hopeYōkai is a paragon of hopeYōkai is a paragon of hopeYōkai is a paragon of hopeYōkai is a paragon of hopeYōkai is a paragon of hopeYōkai is a paragon of hopeYōkai is a paragon of hopeYōkai is a paragon of hope

Lucifer wins i guess, because, uh.. he's Lucifer.

Old 03-27-2007, 02:51 PM   #6
vagnard
Doesn't want a Custom Title
God of Shinobi

vagnard is Divinevagnard is Divinevagnard is Divinevagnard is Divinevagnard is Divinevagnard is Divinevagnard is Divinevagnard is Divinevagnard is Divinevagnard is Divinevagnard is Divine

Lucifer = Michael.

Michael toyed with Spectre

Spoiler:

Old 03-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #7
K I S K E
Amandatsuki
ANBU Squad Leader

K I S K E is a guardian of the faithK I S K E is a guardian of the faithK I S K E is a guardian of the faithK I S K E is a guardian of the faithK I S K E is a guardian of the faithK I S K E is a guardian of the faithK I S K E is a guardian of the faithK I S K E is a guardian of the faithK I S K E is a guardian of the faithK I S K E is a guardian of the faithK I S K E is a guardian of the faith
Send a message via MSN to K I S K E

Damn, that was cool.
But the Spectre wins. When god wants him to do something, he does it.
And Micheal>Lucifer. He did defeat him after all.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:30 PM   #8
Fundamental physicist
S-Class Missing-nin

∅ has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagnard View Post
Lucifer = Michael.

Spoiler:

Simply because God didn't want him in heaven, when tapped into logoz, he is Spectre the true Wrath of God, and would easiley smite Michael.
Michael just fought a un-hosted Spectre which is the warth of ... Nothing but himself.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:32 PM   #9
Biscuits
Zero Vector
Legendary Ninja

Biscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is LuminaryBiscuits is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Biscuits Send a message via MSN to Biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagnard View Post
Lucifer = Michael.

Spoiler:

Huh? don't know the situation eh?
No one can beat Micheal while he's in heaven on Gods behalf.
Spectre isn't supposed to be there,The presence would never allow the Spectre to beat Micheal.Spectre's role is to be on earth and the other planes of existence passing judgement,not picking fights in Heaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astner View Post
Simply because God didn't want him in heaven, when tapped into logoz, he is Spectre the true Wrath of God, and would easiley smite Michael.
Michael just fought a un-hosted Spectre which is the warth of ... Nothing but himself.
No he did have a host there.He has Corrigan at that time.
The Logoz is a V4 retcon,when Hal's the host so in a sense Hal's the most powerful.Not sure if Crispus would be able to tap into the power of the Logoz.