The Living Tribunal vs. Parallax and Ion - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > Outskirts Battledome Archive > Comics Battledome
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2007, 08:23 PM   #1
Zaelapolopollo
Master of the Fates of Arda
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,559
Zaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is Elysian
Default The Living Tribunal vs. Parallax and Ion

Just to clarify that neither of these two are on his level...or even remotely close.

How many seconds does it take for LT to destroy them both? Will it even be one full second?

Universal powers are nothing to a guy who judges all the omniverse and exists in all multiverses...

I don't see either of them above Multi-Eternity, let alone Abraxas or LT. (It goes LT > Abraxas > M-E)

Zaelapolopollo is online now  
NarutoForums
        


Old 03-23-2007, 09:49 PM   #2
Vynjira
Legendary Ninja
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Oukoku
Posts: 5,962
Blog Entries: 3
Vynjira is ElysianVynjira is ElysianVynjira is ElysianVynjira is ElysianVynjira is ElysianVynjira is ElysianVynjira is ElysianVynjira is ElysianVynjira is ElysianVynjira is ElysianVynjira is Elysian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anti-Existence View Post
Just to clarify that neither of these two are on his level...or even remotely close.
So you admit you've already made a decision that cannot be altered and attempt to prove an unrelated argument true thru a loaded debate.
Quote:
How many seconds does it take for LT to destroy them both? Will it even be one full second?

Universal powers are nothing to a guy who judges all the omniverse and exists in all multiverses...

I don't see either of them above Multi-Eternity, let alone Abraxas or LT. (It goes LT > Abraxas > M-E)
13. Argument from belief:
This is when someone states that they personally believe something to be true, without providing any actual evidence.
You state what you believe to be true as it should be assumed to be true, without any actual evidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anti-Existence View Post
I've sworn off KMC after people there now think that Superman is stronger than War Hulk, he could KO Surfer in one punch and that Darkseid could defeat Odin.

Apparently, liking and reading DC Comics comes at the cost of any sort of reasonable brainpower.
49. Genetic fallacy:
This is when someone evaluates the merit of an argument based on its origin, or where it comes from, instead of the actual logic and evidence it contains. or
34. Poisoning the well:
This is similar to ad hominem, except it is directed against other observers instead of your opponent. You say that there is something objectionable about a person, therefore people shouldn't listen to their arguments.
Attacking the source of the argument as opposed to dealing with the arguments themselves.

Instead of continuing what is prolly a worthless citation of fallacies in the arguments, I'll finish with this. The argument in the other thread is Galactus VS Ion VS Superman Prime.

Your argument basis the relationship in terms of people they've faced over the difference in abilities of the powers between the presented characters.

For example: Galactus > Ion because an Aspect of Galactus > Abraxas who is > Ion because Abraxas > A-M and A-M > Spectre who is > Ion. Which TRUE or NOT doesn't change the fact Ion has abilities that allow him to beat Galactus or Abraxas. In addition the logic behind the argument bases the outcome over the circumstances. Which is another invalid argument.

Either way this should be locked.

Vynjira is offline  
Old 03-23-2007, 09:53 PM   #3
Rice Ball
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 13,303
Rice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is Elysian
Default

Ion is nothing compaired to the LT.

Hes also likely below an mbody

Rice Ball is offline  
Old 03-23-2007, 11:45 PM   #4
omg laser pew pew!
is feeling greedy
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 17,805
omg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareil
Default

We know like absolutely nothing of the power of the original LT

Pretty much everything we've seen is a M-Body

omg laser pew pew! is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 12:37 AM   #5
Zaelapolopollo
Master of the Fates of Arda
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,559
Zaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is Elysian
Default

Fan speculation = not canon.
It's LT with no limits, unless said otherwise.

Zaelapolopollo is online now  
Old 03-24-2007, 10:21 AM   #6
Fundamental physicist
S-Class Missing-nin
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MFG forums
Posts: 3,661
∅ has disabled reputation
Default

M-body of the Living Tribunal = Fan speculation.
Eternity, Oblivion, Chaos, Order, Galactus and Infinity had M-bodies--that was shown, but the Living Tribunal that's just fan speculation.

Living Tribunal guards all Multiverses:


There's only one Living Tribunal:


Full potential Genesis-Vell would be Pre-crisis Ion's level.
In fact he blinked out time and space itself, then remade it as easiley.

∅ is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 12:03 PM   #7
Rice Ball
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Hokage
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 13,303
Rice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is ElysianRice Ball is Elysian
Default

LT's mbody was explained in a Quasar comic.
Useless scans as we know theres only 1 LT, but we also know theres 1 mbody in each universe.

Rice Ball is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 12:51 PM   #8
Zaelapolopollo
Master of the Fates of Arda
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,559
Zaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is Elysian
Default

Quote:
LT's mbody was explained in a Quasar comic.
Useless scans as we know theres only 1 LT, but we also know theres 1 mbody in each universe.
It clearly says he exists in all multiverses simultaneously. He would not need an M-BODY for a multiverse, let alone a universe.

Abraxas, for instance, needed no M-BODY. And I highly doubt LT needs one, either.

Zaelapolopollo is online now  
Old 03-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #9
ZergKage
The OBD's Fire Keeper
ANBU Captain
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: At the OBD's campfire
Posts: 2,042
ZergKage has disabled reputation
Default

Meh, this is what i try and tell people when i try to explain the LT that attacked Thanos in Marvel: The End was the real LT because there is only 1 LT but people insist that its an M-body. I then ask if it was a M-body and the real LT thought Thanos shouldnt have had the powers he did, why didnt the real LT show up and strip him of that power. Well i think its because he beat the real and only LT like he did everyone else. Thus proving Thanos had the ultimate power. But thats getting off topic, i'll just say there is only 1 LT no matter where you see him, eXiles, What if's, Alternate verses all have the same LT we do.

ZergKage is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 01:56 PM   #10
Fundamental physicist
S-Class Missing-nin
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MFG forums
Posts: 3,661
∅ has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Titan View Post
LT's mbody was explained in a Quasar comic.
Useless scans as we know theres only 1 LT, but we also know theres 1 mbody in each universe.
The manifastation bodies were only of universal beings as those I mentioned, it was never shown or stated that the Living Tribunal had one.
It exists in all Multiverses at the same time, omnipresence. It is a abstract, it cannot be seen, heard, tased, feeltor smelled, it's like a spirit, a spirir of everything, everything is a part of him.
Ion and Parallax would be badly squatted.

∅ is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 03:13 PM   #11
Comic Book Guy
Cassandra Cain Fanboy
Advisor
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 26,920
Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astner View Post
M-body of the Living Tribunal = Fan speculation.
Eternity, Oblivion, Chaos, Order, Galactus and Infinity had M-bodies--that was shown, but the Living Tribunal that's just fan speculation.

Living Tribunal guards all Multiverses:


There's only one Living Tribunal:
Again, I wouldn't trust the recent Handbook entries. Errors and contradictions abound. I rather see on-panel evidence rather than a Handbook entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anti-Existence View Post
It clearly says he exists in all multiverses simultaneously. He would not need an M-BODY for a multiverse, let alone a universe.
Or it could be an M-Body in every universe.

Quote:
Abraxas, for instance, needed no M-BODY. And I highly doubt LT needs one, either.
Was Abraxas an abstract and conceptual being?

Living Tribunal is an abstract and conceptual being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astner View Post
The manifastation bodies were only of universal beings as those I mentioned, it was never shown or stated that the Living Tribunal had one.
It exists in all Multiverses at the same time, omnipresence.
Or an M-Body in every universe..

Quote:
It is a abstract, it cannot be seen, heard, tased, feeltor smelled, it's like a spirit, a spirir of everything, everything is a part of him.
Ion and Parallax would be badly squatted.
And how do abstracts become physical?

Comic Book Guy is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 03:57 PM   #12
Zaelapolopollo
Master of the Fates of Arda
God of Shinobi
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,559
Zaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is ElysianZaelapolopollo is Elysian
Default

Well...defint the difference between an abstract and a concept? Any examples? I know Eternity is an abstract but what would be a conceptual being?

As for Abraxas, he is supposedly the antithesiss of Eternity,. As Roma put it "with every act of creation, there is an act of destruction." So, I guess Abraxas embodies the destruction of all that is.

Zaelapolopollo is online now  
Old 03-24-2007, 04:05 PM   #13
Comic Book Guy
Cassandra Cain Fanboy
Advisor
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 26,920
Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anti-Existence View Post
Well...defint the difference between an abstract and a concept? Any examples? I know Eternity is an abstract but what would be a conceptual being?
Cosmics like Eternity, Death, Oblivion, etc. have been referred to as both abstracts and concepts. Though, they're referred to far more as abstracts, so I should correct myself then.

Quote:
As for Abraxas, he is supposedly the antithesiss of Eternity,. As Roma put it "with every act of creation, there is an act of destruction." So, I guess Abraxas embodies the destruction of all that is.
Oi vey. . . all that is. . . if there isn't a more confusing term that's been contradicted in Marvel publishing history, it'd be that.

Comic Book Guy is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 04:09 PM   #14
Fundamental physicist
S-Class Missing-nin
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MFG forums
Posts: 3,661
∅ has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy View Post
Again, I wouldn't trust the recent Handbook entries. Errors and contradictions abound. I rather see on-panel evidence rather than a Handbook entry.
They are however approved by Marvel.

Quote:
Or it could be an M-Body in every universe.
Well, we should keep the speculations at minimum, to avoid misstakes.

Quote:
Was Abraxas an abstract and conceptual being?
The abstract of destruction, yes.

Quote:
Living Tribunal is an abstract and conceptual being.
Yes.

Quote:
Or an M-Body in every universe..
Wrong until proven correct.

Quote:
And how do abstracts become physical?
It is one physical being, which are in the center of the omniverse, the impulse of life through it. The Alpha and Omega (Begning and end)
It's like the seed in the apple, where the apple is the omniverse, and the seed is the golden body.

∅ is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 04:15 PM   #15
Comic Book Guy
Cassandra Cain Fanboy
Advisor
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 26,920
Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astner View Post
They are however approved by Marvel.
As are the profiles they put up on their web-site. It doesn't change the presence of errors and contradictions.

Quote:
Well, we should keep the speculations at minimum, to avoid misstakes.
Agreed.

Quote:
The abstract of destruction, yes.
I understood that Abraxas is a physical, not an abstract. I don't recall it ever described as an abstract in the Abraxas storyline.

Quote:
Yes.
Alrighty.

Quote:
Wrong until proven correct.
And likewise, can you provide any on-panel evidence that there is only 1 LT?

Quote:
It is one physical being, which are in the center of the omniverse, the impulse of life through it. The Alpha and Omega (Begning and end)
It's like the seed in the apple, where the apple is the omniverse, and the seed is the golden body.
If you refer to the scan where LT held the Brothers in his hand. . . which issue is that, if you know?

Comic Book Guy is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 04:22 PM   #16
Fundamental physicist
S-Class Missing-nin
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MFG forums
Posts: 3,661
∅ has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy View Post
If you refer to the scan where LT held the Brothers in his hand. . . which issue is that, if you know?
Adventures of the X-Men #12, and was given out March, 1997 in U.S.

∅ is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 04:35 PM   #17
Comic Book Guy
Cassandra Cain Fanboy
Advisor
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 26,920
Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astner View Post
Adventures of the X-Men #12, and was given out March, 1997 in U.S.
Isn't that the same series where Mr. Sinister realized he was a comic book character, as well as an adaption of the cartoon series X-Men: The Animated Series?

Comic Book Guy is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 04:48 PM   #18
Fundamental physicist
S-Class Missing-nin
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MFG forums
Posts: 3,661
∅ has disabled reputation
Default

Yes, they were making a series out of the cartoons.
1996-1997

∅ is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 04:49 PM   #19
Comic Book Guy
Cassandra Cain Fanboy
Advisor
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 26,920
Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!Comic Book Guy broke through Heaven - Who the hell do you think he is?!
Default

If it's a cartoon adaption, how would it be in-continuity? Would X-Men: The Animated Series be in-continuity then?

I can only imagine Sinister's horror in realizing his work is nothing but for story purposes and amusement in fiction. Literally.

You'd think he'd abandon his work after realizing its futility, or at least note his fictional existence like Deadpool.

Comic Book Guy is offline  
Old 03-24-2007, 04:54 PM   #20
Fundamental physicist
S-Class Missing-nin
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MFG forums
Posts: 3,661
∅ has disabled reputation
Default

If it wasent canon, the Brothers wouldent be retconned.

∅ is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
Quick Style Chooser


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.    

Design(s) Provided By: Neado Designs

Lifetricks.com Bestlifehacks.org Ben10-games.org
Spiderman-games.com Buyanewcase.com Addicting Games