• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Mall > Tech Hub

Old 03-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
Raiden
I'm with COCO

Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!Raiden is a loser I can't hate!
Default Confusing Malware Problem

So my computer says that I don't have Malware protection.

Spoiler:

However, I have Windows Defender, Avast, and Malware Bytes on my computer.

Any idea as to what I can do to get protection?

Or do I actually have Malware? lol.

Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
Wolfgang Grimmer
Magnificent Steiner
Hokage

Wolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is ElysianWolfgang Grimmer is Elysian

maybe it doesn't recognize the program?

Wolfgang Grimmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
Patchouli
of the Rebellion

Patchouli is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPatchouli is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPatchouli is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPatchouli is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPatchouli is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPatchouli is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPatchouli is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPatchouli is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPatchouli is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPatchouli is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowPatchouli is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

Avast is your antivirus program.

Ignore the message, it's Windows tomfoolery.

Patchouli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
bigduo209
Newbie Chewbie
Jounin

bigduo209 is Ascendantbigduo209 is Ascendantbigduo209 is Ascendantbigduo209 is Ascendantbigduo209 is Ascendantbigduo209 is Ascendantbigduo209 is Ascendantbigduo209 is Ascendantbigduo209 is Ascendantbigduo209 is Ascendantbigduo209 is Ascendant

Yeah, having several programs running at the same time can screw up Windows security indicator.

bigduo209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:41 AM   #5
Oga Tatsumi
Retired

Oga Tatsumi has disabled reputation

Running 2 or more Antivirus/Antispyware fuck-up your computer. so I recommend you desactive Windows Defender , Malwarebytes only for On-Demand Scan(not real protection)
and leave all Avast Modules/Features ON.

Oga Tatsumi is offline   Reply With Quote