The Uchiha Shisui FC - Naruto Forums
  • Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Downtown Konoha > Fanclubs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:53 AM   #1
Masa Escobar
︻╦╤─

Masa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is Ascendant

The Uchiha Prodigy and comrade of Itachi
The Uchiha Shisui Fc

Uchiha Shisui was said to be the most skilled of the Uchiha clan. The Uchiha prodigy died years previously before the start of the Naruto manga, he apparently committed suicide by drowning himself in the Nakano River. He and Uchiha Itachi were close friends and it is later revealed that Itachi actually killed him to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owner:
Masanari

Co-Owners:
Itachi Amaterasu
Jessie

Allied Fanclubs:
Uchiha Sasuke FC
Uchiha Itachi FC

Members:
Matricha
Angel-chan
Gaara
Батсекс
Ino_Pig
kire
Dango
Aya
Lone Uchiha
Tobi
Rhaella
eileen
sasori puppet#100
insanekss
adenator
nejii
Yuusuke
Uchiha Itachi
XII_Itachi

cell
bubblymocha

Last edited by Masa Escobar; 06-03-2010 at 03:52 PM.
Masa Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-12-2007, 01:30 AM   #2
.ProFound.
Shichibukai
Legendary Ninja

.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial.ProFound. is Celestial

Last edited by Rhaella; 06-13-2007 at 12:04 AM.
.ProFound. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:08 AM   #3
Mukuro
Death B4 A Million †
Jinchuuriki

Mukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is Elysian

I'll join as first member.

Hope to gather everything we've been told about that guy, here, into one thread.

Please make me first co-owner.

First contribution: Check here
Spoiler:
Nice use of colour combos. You spelt 'prodigy' wrong.

Mukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:20 AM   #4
Mat®icha
アナル
Jinchuuriki

Mat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is Ascendant

i'll be second. i'm too lazy to call for a position. so i better stay regular member

Mat®icha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:35 AM   #5
Jessie
Ultra Sex
Special Jounin

Location: Where ever the nekid Uchiha part of heaven is XD lol
Jessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Jessie Send a message via Yahoo to Jessie Send a message via Skype™ to Jessie

Oooooooo can I be co owner

Anyone in the uchiha famliy is soooooooooo cool

Jessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:17 AM   #6
Kayuuko
Artistique
ANBU Squad Leader

Kayuuko is CelestialKayuuko is CelestialKayuuko is CelestialKayuuko is CelestialKayuuko is CelestialKayuuko is CelestialKayuuko is CelestialKayuuko is CelestialKayuuko is CelestialKayuuko is CelestialKayuuko is Celestial
Send a message via ICQ to Kayuuko Send a message via AIM to Kayuuko Send a message via MSN to Kayuuko Send a message via Skype™ to Kayuuko

Would love to join and want to be co-owner if that's even possible anymore~
If not... well... then joinage alone XD

Kayuuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:04 AM   #7
Gaara
Nao [alice nine.] is Love
Academy Teacher

Gaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of lightGaara is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Gaara Send a message via MSN to Gaara Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara

Shisui is awesome, sign me up!

Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:15 AM   #8
Bya Bya
Sasgay <3
ANBU Captain

Bya Bya is RapturousBya Bya is RapturousBya Bya is RapturousBya Bya is RapturousBya Bya is RapturousBya Bya is RapturousBya Bya is RapturousBya Bya is RapturousBya Bya is RapturousBya Bya is RapturousBya Bya is Rapturous

Joinage!! ^0^

Bya Bya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:42 AM   #9
Masa Escobar
︻╦╤─

Masa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is AscendantMasa Escobar is Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Amaterasu View Post
I'll join as first member.

Hope to gather everything we've been told about that guy, here, into one thread.

Please make me first co-owner.

First contribution: Check here
Spoiler:
Nice use of colour combos. You spelt 'prodigy' wrong.
Ok and thanx for the correction. Nice fc finding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel-chan View Post
Would love to join and want to be co-owner if that's even possible anymore~
If not... well... then joinage alone XD
Well I intended on making only two con-owners but I might have a special members section. Meaning you would be the first on that list.

Anyways, Everyone has been added. I need to find some fanart and latter on make a banner.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:44 AM   #10
Ino_Pig
Live transmission
Elite Teacher

Ino_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is Celestial

>< I want to join.

Ino_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:46 AM   #11
Masa Escobar
︻╦╤─

Welcomd Ino_Pig. You have been added.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:53 AM   #12
Mat®icha
アナル
Jinchuuriki

Mat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is AscendantMat®icha is Ascendant

yatta, i'm first in the member list

Mat®icha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:57 AM   #13
kire
BaTShIT CrAzY
ANBU Squad Leader

kire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysiankire is Elysian

I wanna join too

kire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:19 PM   #14
Mukuro
Death B4 A Million †
Jinchuuriki

Mukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is Elysian

Welcome, kire. ^^
By raccoon-ransom @ devArt:

If I had it my way, I'd have Shisui look like that.
By flat-cat @ devArt:

I'd settle for this...
By ScarcrowKoibito @ devArt:

Interesting.

Mukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:10 PM   #15
Jessie
Ultra Sex
Special Jounin

Location: Where ever the nekid Uchiha part of heaven is XD lol
Jessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is CelestialJessie is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Jessie Send a message via Yahoo to Jessie Send a message via Skype™ to Jessie

Hewo everyone

---------
*About the pics*

Ooooooooooooo I like the 1st one the best coz he's more likely to look like that, and the 3rd because he's got that bad boy look. I like bad boys

In 2nd he looks to much like sasuke.

Jessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:02 PM   #16
Dango
suit & tie

Dango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right nowDango is pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe right now

May I join?

Dango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:51 AM   #17
Aya
LOJIK.™
Elite Teacher

Aya has disabled reputation

i'll join <3 i hope we'll see him in a flashback or something...

Aya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:19 PM   #18
Ino_Pig
Live transmission
Elite Teacher

Ino_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is CelestialIno_Pig is Celestial

That first picture looks so good.

Welcome Dango and Aya! ^____^

Last edited by Ino_Pig; 03-13-2007 at 01:34 PM.
Ino_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:28 PM   #19
Seany
Banned
Kage

Seany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is TranscendentSeany is Transcendent

Sign me up!

Seany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:28 PM   #20
Masa Escobar
︻╦╤─

Welcome peoples . The list will be updated.

Thanx Itachi for the fanarts, I will work on a photobucket. That second photolooks awesome.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: