The 10 SS Captains + the Vizard Group vs Aizen, Gin, Tousen, the Espada and the Bount - Naruto Forums

Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Bleach Battledome

Old 03-10-2007, 12:43 AM   #1
Pokémon Master Ryuumaru
God of the New World
Rookie

Pokémon Master Ryuumaru has much to be proud ofPokémon Master Ryuumaru has much to be proud ofPokémon Master Ryuumaru has much to be proud ofPokémon Master Ryuumaru has much to be proud ofPokémon Master Ryuumaru has much to be proud ofPokémon Master Ryuumaru has much to be proud of
Default The 10 SS Captains + the Vizard Group vs Aizen, Gin, Tousen, the Espada and the Bount

The Vaizard Group and the ten Soul Society Captains other than Aizen, Gin and Tousen vs. Aizen, Gin, Tousen, the Espada and the Bountou group including Ichinose. Which side will win?

Pokémon Master Ryuumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-11-2007, 04:37 PM   #2
Mukuro
Death B4 A Million †
Jinchuuriki

Mukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is ElysianMukuro is Elysian

This is such a hot battle...I have no idea where to start...o_O

Mukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:54 PM   #3
milkshakes
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Jounin

milkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faith

The espada aizen tousen and gin will win. UI see their zanpakutou has special skills. Aizen can make a fake corpse or hypnotize people. Gin can extend his sword. So aizen and tousen can distract the captains while gin kills them. the espada on the other hand are mostly vasto-lordes which can take out the whole soul society if u have the right zamount. So I think aizen/tousen/gin/espada would win

milkshakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:58 PM   #4
Shinji
5th Division Captain
S-Class Missing-nin

Shinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Shinji

Wow this is hard to dissect too many things going on... I think the Vizards vs. the Espada will be on a evil playing field, though if Ulqui is confirmed to be vasto lorde then, Espadas have the edge. Kenpachi could beat Tousen by himself, as noticed in the SS arc. But Aizens shikai is to broken, i don't see how your not fucked when everyone is in his illusion. And Gin just seems so sadistic, that he absolutely has the ability to pwn. So i give it to team Aizen.

Shinji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:28 PM   #5
Kenny Florian
ANBU Captain

Kenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truthKenny Florian is an honorable bastion of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshomaru Uchiha View Post
Wow this is hard to dissect too many things going on... I think the Vizards vs. the Espada will be on a evil playing field, though if Ulqui is confirmed to be vasto lorde then, Espadas have the edge. Kenpachi could beat Tousen by himself, as noticed in the SS arc. But Aizens shikai is to broken, i don't see how your not fucked when everyone is in his illusion. And Gin just seems so sadistic, that he absolutely has the ability to pwn. So i give it to team Aizen.

Current Tousen > Kenpachi. And this is coming from a Kenpachi fan.

Kenny Florian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #6
ZE
EŃE
Kage

ZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is Transcendent

I was gonna say the captains win even without seeing that they have the vizgards help, so its obvious who I declare the winner, the buntos obviously

ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:08 PM   #7
Kisame
Banned
God of Shinobi

Kisame is RapturousKisame is RapturousKisame is RapturousKisame is RapturousKisame is RapturousKisame is RapturousKisame is RapturousKisame is RapturousKisame is RapturousKisame is RapturousKisame is Rapturous

the rogue captains and espada are outnumbered

but I thiink grimmjow on down coupled with aizens raw strength would take this.

And thats not counting Gin and Tousen who appeared to be hiding their strength back in soul society as well.

Kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:25 PM   #8
milkshakes
Jounin

milkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faithmilkshakes is a guardian of the faith

Even if the rogue caps are outnumbered they still have the advantage

milkshakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:57 PM   #9
TeinChai
Rookie

TeinChai pollutes the gene poolTeinChai pollutes the gene poolTeinChai pollutes the gene poolTeinChai pollutes the gene pool

I dont know.. I think the vizards are really strong. Maybe equal or greater than the espadas. But Aizen would be a bitch to kill ;\

TeinChai is offline   Reply With Quote