• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Naruto Music
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Bleach Avenue > Society Library

Old 03-05-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
Furious George
In the Monkey Business
Hokage

Furious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareilFurious George est le sans pareil
Send a message via AIM to Furious George Send a message via MSN to Furious George Send a message via Yahoo to Furious George
Default Top 5 favorite Bleach quotes.

Doesn't have to be 5 if you can't think of that many. Here's mine:

1). Yes... moral justice.... Something that your behavior is highly lacking in.... For justice without righteous morals is no different from senseless murder.... however.... Murder in the name of moral justice.... is Righteous. - Tousen

2). Why... Why did you fire me so half-assedly?!? - Tsubaki, one of Orihime's fairies.

3). The Blade.... The Guard... Even the Hilt.... a Zapakutuo of the purest white... so pwetty. -Rukia's gikon Chappy

4). Wuv. -Rukia's gikon Chappy

5). Ohhhhh!!! I wish I could live life 5 times over! Then I'd be born in 5 different cities, I'd stuff myself with different delicious things 5 times over, I'd have 5 different jobs... I'd always fall in love with the same person. - Orihime

Last edited by Furious George; 03-05-2007 at 04:28 PM.
Furious George is offline   Reply With Quote
NarutoForums

Old 03-05-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
Megaharrison
Cafe Patriarch

Megaharrison is EternalMegaharrison is EternalMegaharrison is EternalMegaharrison is EternalMegaharrison is EternalMegaharrison is EternalMegaharrison is EternalMegaharrison is EternalMegaharrison is EternalMegaharrison is EternalMegaharrison is Eternal

Hurray for a long one! It is my favorite monologue in mangadom.

1.) "Ichigo, can you tell me what the difference between a king and his horse is? It's about the form, the ability, and the power! As if the two could have been the same existence at one point! But then the one that rights to rise to the top becomes king! Whichever one left over becomes the horse, lending its power to the former! Now, I ask you...What's the difference between the two?

Instinct!

A vital tool for someone who has equal power but wishes to seek out something more. A vital tool for someone who wishes to become king! With this, the user will naturally be drawn into battles, be drawn to more power...And use such power to slaughter his enemies beyond any hope of recognition! Slicing them into pieces, mangling them! All of this brought on by an absolute raw hunger for battle! Our skin peeled off, our meat scooped out,. Bones crushed! Nerves destroyed! Every part of us chisled down to our very core!!! All in order to further sharpen our killing instinct!

Which is something you have no knowledge of Ichigo! Your instinct is too obvious, too normal! You only fight with a reason, and you always need a reason to cut down your opponents! You see...This is why you are weaker then me Ichigo! ... There's no way I'll let a king that's weaker then me hop on my back and ride me like a little bitch! I won't tolerate that kind of co-existence! You are weaker then me, so I am going to kill you...And then I'll be the one and only king." ~Hollow Ichigo

2.) "Since the beginning, no one has stood in the heavens. Not you, nor I, nor even God himself. But that unbearable emptiness on the throne must be filled. From this day forth...I will stand in the throne of heaven" ~Aizen.

3.) Renji: I swore, that I would save her.

Byakuya: Swore...To whom?

Renji: Nobody. I swore...to my soul!

4.) "The curtain that falls in the final act of this battle, shall be pulled down by the blade of my sword"~Byakuya.

5.) "You will come with me, women. Your only reply shall be "yes". Any other reply and I won't kill you, but I will kill your friends. Don't ask anything, don't say anything, you have no rights to anything. The only thing that you have grasping in your hand, is the throats of your comrades that rest upon the Gullotine of the string you hold. Understand this women, this isn't a negotation...It's an order." ~Ulquiorra

Megaharrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:35 PM   #3
Trias
For in the sleep of death...

Trias has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Trias

" Bankai... " -Byakuya

" Ban - kai! " -Ichigo

" Ban kai. " -Mayuri

" Bwahahaha! " -Keigo & Mizuro & Chad

" Pyon! " -Pyon.

Trias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:40 PM   #4
Samahade
Yaoi Hater
Rookie

Samahade has a spectacular aura aboutSamahade has a spectacular aura about

For a fool, you're pretty smart-ZP Grantz. Man oh man, that quote was so hilarious; I did a double-take before I was able to make sense of it.

Samahade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:50 PM   #5
narutofangd
Banned
Jinchuuriki

narutofangd is Luminarynarutofangd is Luminarynarutofangd is Luminarynarutofangd is Luminarynarutofangd is Luminarynarutofangd is Luminarynarutofangd is Luminarynarutofangd is Luminarynarutofangd is Luminarynarutofangd is Luminarynarutofangd is Luminary

Anything thing Perverted Kon says

narutofangd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:24 PM   #6
Suikka
Captain GARlock
Elite Teacher

Suikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truthSuikka is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Suikka

"BO HA HA HA!" -Don Kanonji & others

Suikka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:28 PM   #7
Mori`
Sunshine.
#narutofan crew > you
Advisor

Mori` is the ne plus ultraMori` is the ne plus ultraMori` is the ne plus ultraMori` is the ne plus ultraMori` is the ne plus ultraMori` is the ne plus ultraMori` is the ne plus ultraMori` is the ne plus ultraMori` is the ne plus ultraMori` is the ne plus ultraMori` is the ne plus ultra

Ichigo

"Hello? 911? Can you bring, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ambulances? thanks."

Urahara

"After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword.
When you dodge, "I'm afraid of getting cut".
When you attack, "I'm afraid of cutting someone".
Even when you try to protect someone; "I'm afraid of letting them die".

Yes, your sword only speaks to me of absurd fear.
That's not it.
What's neccesary in a fight isn't fear.
Nothing can be born from that.

If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me".
If you protect someone, "I won't let them die".
If you attack, "I'll cut them".

Well can't you see...
... the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?"

Isshin

"Remember, Ichigo. You are the man which the woman I fell in love with gave her life to protect. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to the fullest, and die long before me. And if possible, die with a smile"

Ichigo

The reason the oldest sibling is born first, is to protect the younger siblings that come later. (or something like that)

Volume 6 poem

"Yes, there is no Fate for us
Only those who are swallowed by
Ignorance and fear and miss a step
Fall into the rapid river called Fate"

Mori` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:51 PM   #8
jonat3
Doesn't want a Custom Title
Missing-nin

jonat3 is Luminaryjonat3 is Luminaryjonat3 is Luminaryjonat3 is Luminaryjonat3 is Luminaryjonat3 is Luminaryjonat3 is Luminaryjonat3 is Luminaryjonat3 is Luminaryjonat3 is Luminaryjonat3 is Luminary

Aizen

Admiration is the farthest from understanding.

Awesome quote.

jonat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #9
Kaino U.H.
Minor Poster
Genin

Kaino U.H. has a spectacular aura aboutKaino U.H. has a spectacular aura aboutKaino U.H. has a spectacular aura about
Default Haircut Quote

The bolded one is one of my favorites.

Renji:Your hair is always cut perfectly. Do you do that, after all? do you belong some elusive place...
Byakuya:No. I use Senbonzakura to cut my hair.
Renji:Eh?!?
Byakuya:It was a joke.

Kaino U.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:27 PM   #10
Kay-kun
The other Green Beast
Chuunin

Kay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of light

Whatever Zengetsu says....he's badass

Kay-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:41 PM   #11
Ikkaku
Lu-Lu-Luc-LucKY!
ANBU Recruit

Ikkaku has a brilliant futureIkkaku has a brilliant futureIkkaku has a brilliant futureIkkaku has a brilliant futureIkkaku has a brilliant futureIkkaku has a brilliant futureIkkaku has a brilliant futureIkkaku has a brilliant futureIkkaku has a brilliant futureIkkaku has a brilliant futureIkkaku has a brilliant future

Whatever Kon says is amazing, and I also found this particular quote pretty damn cool.

We are without form, thus we are awestruck. Thus, the blade is brought down a second time. Under the name of a mask.

From the anime but whatever =P

Ikkaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:48 PM   #12
Soul Vibe
Formerly known as Espada
ANBU Captain

Soul Vibe is an honorable bastion of truthSoul Vibe is an honorable bastion of truthSoul Vibe is an honorable bastion of truthSoul Vibe is an honorable bastion of truthSoul Vibe is an honorable bastion of truthSoul Vibe is an honorable bastion of truthSoul Vibe is an honorable bastion of truthSoul Vibe is an honorable bastion of truthSoul Vibe is an honorable bastion of truthSoul Vibe is an honorable bastion of truthSoul Vibe is an honorable bastion of truth

Zangetsu
The enemy is one, and you are one. What is there to fear?
Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward!
Never stand still.
Retreat and you will age.
Hesitate and you will die.
Shout out! My name is...ZANGETSU!

Urahara
After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword.
When you dodge, "I'm afraid of getting cut".
When you attack, "I'm afraid of cutting someone".
Even when you try to protect someone; "I'm afraid of letting them die".

Yes, your sword only speaks to me of absurd fear.
That's not it.
What's necessary in a fight isn't fear.
Nothing can be born from that.

If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me".
If you protect someone, "I won't let them die".
If you attack, "I'll cut them".

Well can't you see...
... the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?

Aizen
Since the beginning, no one has stood in the heavens. Not you, nor I, nor even God himself. But that unbearable emptiness on the throne must be filled. From this day forth...I will stand in the throne of heaven.

Ulquiorra
They're nothing but trash. Every single one of them.

Ulquiorra (Volume 22 Poem)
There is no meaning in our world
And no meaning is us who live there
We, meaningless, think of the world
Although knowing that there is no meaning there
Is even meaningless itself.

Soul Vibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:51 PM   #13
Shizor
It's been fun, Simon.
ANBU Squad Leader

Shizor is a paragon of hopeShizor is a paragon of hopeShizor is a paragon of hopeShizor is a paragon of hopeShizor is a paragon of hopeShizor is a paragon of hopeShizor is a paragon of hopeShizor is a paragon of hopeShizor is a paragon of hopeShizor is a paragon of hopeShizor is a paragon of hope

Nice Angle.

also everything moridin said.

Shizor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:02 AM   #14
Phoenix Wright
:|

Phoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is CelestialPhoenix Wright is Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin View Post
Isshin

"Remember, Ichigo. You are the man which the woman I fell in love with gave her life to protect. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to the fullest, and die long before me. And if possible, die with a smile"
Huh? Isn't it supposed to be "after"?

Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:04 AM   #15
Misa
Love art
Jounin

Misa is an honorable bastion of truthMisa is an honorable bastion of truthMisa is an honorable bastion of truthMisa is an honorable bastion of truthMisa is an honorable bastion of truthMisa is an honorable bastion of truthMisa is an honorable bastion of truthMisa is an honorable bastion of truthMisa is an honorable bastion of truthMisa is an honorable bastion of truthMisa is an honorable bastion of truth
Send a message via MSN to Misa

"worrying about a warriors life in a battlefield... is only an insult"-Renji

Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:22 AM   #16
Urahara
Banned
Academy Teacher

Urahara is a paragon of hopeUrahara is a paragon of hopeUrahara is a paragon of hopeUrahara is a paragon of hopeUrahara is a paragon of hopeUrahara is a paragon of hopeUrahara is a paragon of hopeUrahara is a paragon of hopeUrahara is a paragon of hopeUrahara is a paragon of hopeUrahara is a paragon of hope

when ichigo was deperately trying to get up after Aizen destroying him and renji, and Aizen mentioned some type of thing about... will power isnt enough or something along those lines.

ill find it some timeeeee and edit :o

Urahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:50 AM   #17
omg laser pew pew!
is feeling greedy
God of Shinobi

omg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareilomg laser pew pew! est le sans pareil

"Kurosaki Isshin" - Kurosaki Isshin
"....Kurosaki Isshin...." - Grandfisher
"Isshin-san" - Urahra
"Goooooooooood Moooooooooorrrning Ichigoooooooooooo" - Kurosaki Isshin

omg laser pew pew! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 02:03 AM   #18
HugeGuy
ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ
Hokage

HugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareilHugeGuy est le sans pareil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai View Post
"Kurosaki Isshin" - Kurosaki Isshin
"....Kurosaki Isshin...." - Grandfisher
"Isshin-san" - Urahra
"Goooooooooood Moooooooooorrrning Ichigoooooooooooo" - Kurosaki Isshin
Still an Isshin fanboy?

HugeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:15 AM   #19
Shuntensatsu
Fanboy Exterminator
S-Class Missing-nin

Shuntensatsu is LuminaryShuntensatsu is LuminaryShuntensatsu is LuminaryShuntensatsu is LuminaryShuntensatsu is LuminaryShuntensatsu is LuminaryShuntensatsu is LuminaryShuntensatsu is LuminaryShuntensatsu is LuminaryShuntensatsu is LuminaryShuntensatsu is Luminary
Send a message via AIM to Shuntensatsu Send a message via MSN to Shuntensatsu

1. Anything that comes out of Ikakku's mouth.

2. "Which one of you is the strong one? (Grimmjow punches hole in Rukias chest) .......not you"

Shuntensatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:51 AM   #20
fukush
Banned
ANBU Captain

fukush is a paragon of hopefukush is a paragon of hopefukush is a paragon of hopefukush is a paragon of hopefukush is a paragon of hopefukush is a paragon of hopefukush is a paragon of hopefukush is a paragon of hopefukush is a paragon of hopefukush is a paragon of hopefukush is a paragon of hope

"If your strenght is more than mine, running would be pointless. Since you would catch up for sure. But if your strenght is lower than mine, then I'll just cut you and move on."
- Ichigo.

fukush is offline   Reply With Quote