• Free Naruto Games
  • Naruto Wallpaper
  • Want a Good Laugh Check out These Funny Pics
Welcome to the Naruto Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Notices

Go Back   Naruto Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Manga Battledome

Old 03-04-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
Kai
R I N N I N G
Hokage

Kai is RapturousKai is RapturousKai is RapturousKai is RapturousKai is RapturousKai is RapturousKai is RapturousKai is RapturousKai is RapturousKai is RapturousKai is Rapturous
Default Yondaime + Kyuubi vs Akatsuki

Who was said to be the greatest shinobi ever teams up with the most destructive being in the Narutoverse in order to take down Akatsuki.

No prep, fight takes place in a gargantuan field in a thunderstorm. We will include Orochimaru and Sasori.

No Shiki Fuujin, Yondaime can't summon the boss frog.

Edit: The battle begins with Yondaime on the Kyuubi's back, while Akatsuki are all spread out on the field, side by side.

Fight to the death.

NarutoForums

Old 03-04-2007, 04:15 PM   #2
MasamuneX7
Akatsuki Overlord
Elite Jounin

MasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is CelestialMasamuneX7 is Celestial
Send a message via AIM to MasamuneX7 Send a message via MSN to MasamuneX7

Kyuubi takes it. Itachi and another member take out Yondaime. I believe the Akatsuki Leader to be so powerful that he can keep up with Kyuubi temporarily, however with Kyuubi's infinite chakra, it will outlast everyone in the end. This is assuming AL doesn't have a method of suppressing Kyuubi other than Shiki Fuujin. If that's the case, Akatsuki wins.

Old 03-04-2007, 04:22 PM   #3
mehmeh
Banned
Academy Student

mehmeh has a brilliant futuremehmeh has a brilliant futuremehmeh has a brilliant futuremehmeh has a brilliant futuremehmeh has a brilliant futuremehmeh has a brilliant futuremehmeh has a brilliant futuremehmeh has a brilliant futuremehmeh has a brilliant futuremehmeh has a brilliant futuremehmeh has a brilliant future

Akatsuki wins obviously.

Old 03-04-2007, 04:29 PM   #4
KFC
Kentucky Fried Children

KFC is AscendantKFC is AscendantKFC is AscendantKFC is AscendantKFC is AscendantKFC is AscendantKFC is AscendantKFC is AscendantKFC is AscendantKFC is AscendantKFC is Ascendant
Send a message via Skype™ to KFC
Naruto

Wow, that is a really disturbing picture there mehmeh

Old 03-04-2007, 04:40 PM   #5
Kay-kun
The other Green Beast
Chuunin

Kay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of lightKay-kun is a glorious beacon of light

Err....that's a tough one....I would assume that the 4th could at least take out 2 members......and the kyuubi having infinite chakra would take out a couple...........but we don't know much about the leader of Akatsuki.......I'm at a loss

Old 03-04-2007, 04:45 PM   #6
Mibu Clan
Chibi Mibu
S-Class Missing-nin

Mibu Clan is AscendantMibu Clan is AscendantMibu Clan is AscendantMibu Clan is AscendantMibu Clan is AscendantMibu Clan is AscendantMibu Clan is AscendantMibu Clan is AscendantMibu Clan is AscendantMibu Clan is AscendantMibu Clan is Ascendant

Yeah... Anyways Akatsuki own them. You should have gave Yondaime Gamabunta so he could hold his own actually.

Orochimaru summons Manda and AL summons another Bijuu, plus the rest of the Akatsuki's and they absolutely destroy Yondaime and Kyuubi. Besides there is Itachi to fight Kyuubi.

Old 03-04-2007, 05:48 PM   #7
TreeofSephri
Scion of Balance
Missing-nin

TreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of lightTreeofSephri is a glorious beacon of light

I say Akatsuki takes this. THey would ignore Kyuubi and gang up on Yondaime. Then turn their attention to Kyuubi with a sealing technique.

Old 03-04-2007, 06:12 PM   #8
Shinji
5th Division Captain
S-Class Missing-nin

Shinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is CelestialShinji is Celestial
Send a message via MSN to Shinji

I say Akatsuki, i think Yondaime would be taken out easy, the problem is kyuubi. But i think they'll find some way to seal it though

Old 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM   #9
ZE
EŃE
Kage

ZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is TranscendentZE is Transcendent

KN4 was easily the strongest being in the manga, so imagine what the real Kyuubi is like.